Chapter 3

"Here comes the General! Rise up! Here comes the General! Rise up!" Nicole's alarm shouted waking her up. She grabbed her phone and turned her alarm off. She then noticed that she had two new text messages. One was from Lin the other was from Oak. "Alexander Hamilton"-"Buenos días Nicole (Good Morning Nicole) did you enjoy the show last night?" Nicole replied-"Good Morning Lin, and yes I enjoy the show last night :)" She then check the message from Oak. "Oak Tree <3"-"Good Morning my Little Bunny, hope you're having a nice morning, I cant wait to see you later :)" Nicole smiled and started to blush "He's so sweet" she said to herself. she replied-"Good Morning Oak Tree, I just woke up and yes I am having a nice morning :) and I cant wait to see you later too :D" Nicole then started to get dressed, she put on the t-shirt she got at the show last night and a pair of sweatpants. She put her hair up in a ponytail and left her room and walked to the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen she found a plate of chocolate chip pancakes waiting for her and a note next to the plate. She picked up the note and began to read it, "Good Morning Nicole, We wanted to do a redo birthday breakfast for you so we made you chocolate chip pancakes, we then found out the we need to go to food shopping because we have literally no more food in the house, we'll be back later. ENJOY- Your two best friends Rachel and Chinchilla :D". Nicole smiled and quickly texted them both thanking them. She then saw that both Lin and Oak had texted her back. "Alexander Hamilton"-"Great, glad you enjoyed it :D did you get a t-shirt, if not we can send you one?" "Lin is to sweet" she said to herself. As she began to text Lin back their was a knock at the door, she answered the door, it was a guy with a package "Hi can I help you?" she asked the guy standing in front of her, "Yeah I have a package for a Nicole Madison, is that you?" he asked her. "Yeah thats me" she told him. He handed her the package "Here ya go" he said. "Thanks" she said as she put the package down "Do i have to sign for it?" she asked him. "No you don't have to sign for it, have a good day miss." he told her and began to walk away. "Ok then" she said closing the door and picking the package back up and bring it in to her bedroom. She decided she would open it after breakfast, she then went back to the kitchen to eat her breakfast. After she ate and clean her plate and put it away in the cabinet, she went back to her room and started to open the package. She opened the package and saw that their was a Hamilton calendar, a couple of Hamilton t-shirts, a Hamilton beanie and a Fleece that said "Hamilton 2016" at the bottom of the package their was a note, she sat down on her bed and read the note- "Hey Nicole, the cast wanted to wish you Happy Birthday and get you a little something, enjoy-Love-Lin, Leslie, Chris, Anthony, Jonathan, Daveed, Oak, Thayne, Javier, Andrew, Phillipa, Renée, Jasmine, Carleigh, and Ariana :D". Nicole smiled "They really didn't have to do this" she said to herself. She then remembered that she was going to text Lin back and check the text Oak sent her. She grabbed her phone and texted Lin-"Alexander Hamilton"- "Yes I got a t-shirt and a mug :) and i got the package, you really didn't have to do that, tell everyone I said thank you <3" "Oak Tree <3"- "Glad you're having a nice morning my little bunny :) did you get the package the cast sent you?" You smiled as you replied-"Yes I got the package, thank you :) you guys really didn't have to do that for me, I was fine with the t-shirt and mug I bought during intermission, but still Thank you <3"

"Alexander Hamilton"-"Yes we did, we wanted to get you sometime for your birthday! and you're welcome <3" "Oak Tree <3"- "Great I hope you like everything :)" she texted Oak back-"I love everything thank you" "Oak Tree <3"-You're welcome <3 see you at 6 :)"

Nicole checked the time, it was 3pm "Wow I really slept in" she said. She began to look for an outfit to wear for her outing with Oak. She found a nice light blue dress shirt and she decided to wear the black skirt she wore yesterday and her blue flats. She then straightened her hair and put on a little makeup (Nicole has never been a big fan of makeup, she see's it as unnecessary and to much time, effort and work). She took a look at herself in the bathroom mirror "Not bad" she said to herself. She then went back to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water, she opened the fridge to find it fully stocked, confused she went to both of her friends room and found them both sleeping soundly. "They must have went earlier" she said to herself. She walked back to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water. She then went to the living room sat down on the couch and checked the time, it was 5:30. "Oak should be here soon" she said to herself. She started watching tv to past the time, a half an hour later their was a knock at the door. "He's here" she said, she opened the door to find Oak in a gray dress shirt, black jeans and dress shoes, "You ready to go?" he asked her. "Yeah just give me a sec" she told him. She went into the kitchen and wrote Rachel and Diane and note so they would freak out and start calling her and texting her like crazy-"Hey guys, thanks for breakfast, Im out with Oak, Ill see you guys when I get back-Love Nicole :) <3" She walked back to the door "Ok now I'm ready to go" she said to him, "Alright then lets go" he said extending his hand for her to hold. They left her apartment hand in hand, when they got to Oak's car he let go of her hand and opened the car door for her. Then when she was safely in the car, he got in on the other side. He then started the car and began to drive to Vezzo.