Chapter 43

-The Next Day-

-Oaks Pov-

After I talk with the landlord we get new and stronger locks put on the door, and new keys made, Nicole got a few made for Diane, Thayne, Jon and Rachel. I got two made for us, and one extra. "Hey Oak, you want to come with me to rehearsal today, Jenn just texted me saying that we don't have a show today but there's something going on at the theater" she says to me. "Sure I don't have a show today also, so lets go" I say to her.

-To The Theater-

We get to the theater and we see the Hamilton cast and the cast of the Great Comet Of 1812 is also their. "Hey Jenn what's going on?" Nicole asks her. "Well we're having a little karaoke party with the cast of Hamilton and The Great Comet" Jenn tells her. "Really awsome, I love The Great Comet, do you think I could possibly meet Josh Groban?" Nicole asks her. "I heard my name" Josh says walking over to them. "Hey Josh, this is Nicole Onaodowan, Nicole this is Josh Groban" Jenn says. "Hi, I'm such a huge fan of you, not only in The Great Comet but your music too, I love your music" Nicole says to him. "Well thank you" Josh says. "Would you like to meet the rest of the cast?" Josh asks her. Nicole looks at me and gives me a "Can I, Please" look. "Go ahead" I tell her. "Thank you babe, I love you" she says kissing me.

-Time Skip To Karaoke-

"Ok first up we have Geno and Caesar, what would you two gentlemen like to sing?" Jenn asked them. "We would like to sing "Dear Theodosia" they say. "Ok here is Geno Carr and Caesar Samayoa singing "Dear Theodosia" Jenn says and the music starts.

After they finish Josh is called up next. "Ok Josh what would you like to sing?" Jenn asks him. "I would like to sing "Hurricane" Josh says "Ok here is Josh Groban singing "Hurricane" Jenn says.

-Small Time Skip-

"Ok Oak your turn get up here" Jenn says. I walk over to her. "Ok what would you like to sing Oak?" Jenn asks me. "I would like to sing "Stop The World" with my wife" I say. "Ok, Nicole get your butt up here and sing with your husband" Jenn says. "Coming" Nicole says smiling. "Ok here is Nicole and Oak Onaodowan singing "Stop The World" Jenn says and the music starts. I start to sing "Stop the world Take a picture Try to capture To ensure this moment lasts We're still in it, but in a minute - That's the limit - and this present will be past And here we are Where the world has come together And she will be In this picture, forever" Then Nicole says "Look at this: five hundred and forty million years ago, the continents of the world crashed together right here; and two hundred million years ago, they separated again, moving apart from each other" "Huh" I say. "But, a little part of them was left behind. I should move! You're missing all the scenery!" Nicole says. "No, no! Stay where you are" I say. "Really?" Nicole says. "Really. It's perfect" I say. Then Nicole starts to sing "Stop the world Seize the moment But the minute he goes you're alone, and it's through pinch yourself Tell yourself: "You're just dreaming, that means he'll forget about you" But here we are Where the continents once crashed together Before they went their separate ways forever, so stop the world" "Stop the world" I sing. "Stop the world" Nicole sings. "Stop the world" I sing. "Stop the world" Nicole sings. "From spinning 'round I wanna look out Overlooking something Worth taking the time to stop flying by And look down And look down. Stop the world Stopping to stare, And look 'round And look 'round. Stop the world Just tell them, "now," and look down" We sing. "Take a picture Of the scenery Of a lookout Of a moment Which is over Of the ocean Of the river Of the trees Stop the world Please" We sing. The music stops and everyone cheers for us. I then grab Nicole and kiss her. "I love you" I say as we break apart. "I love you too" Nicole says to me.

-End Of Oaks Pov-

-Time Skip- The Next Day-

-Nicole's Pov-

I was at the theater, in my dressing room I share with Jenn, getting ready for the first show of this two show day when their was a knock at the door. "Who could that be, we're the only two here for right now anyway" I say opening the door. When I do I see Chad holding a edible arrangement. "Hey Chad when did you get here?" I ask him. "A few minutes ago, and this is for you for a friend, that's what the guy told me to tell you" Chad tells me. "Oh, thanks Chad, and there's a note" I say taking the note. "Nicole, look around in the audience tonight, you may see a few familiar faces" I say reading the note out loud. "I wonder who's coming to the show tonight" I say. "Well, we'll see tonight" Jenn says.

-Time Skip To The Second Show-

I look from behind the curtain and I see almost everyone I used to work with when I worked at the library. "Jenn I know who sent the edible arrangement, it was my old coworkers from the library I worked at when I was younger, and they're here" I say excitedly. "That's wonderful, now come on, show starts in like 5, let's get to our places" Jenn says. "Ok" I say. I take one last look at the audience and I see Oak, sitting right in the front row. "He's here again, he so sweet" I say. We get to our places and "Welcome to the rock" starts and we start the show.

-Time Skip To After The Show-

I was getting ready to go stage door when again there was a knock at the door. I open the door and I see Oak with flowers and my old coworkers standing in front of me. "Hey babe, I saw you in the audience before the show started" I say giving him a kiss. "You were amazing, as always" he tells me. "Uh excuse us, we would like to speak to Nicole also" Natasha says to him. "I'm so glad you guys could come and see the show!" I say excitedly hugging everyone.

-End Of Nicole's Pov-

-Time Skip-

-Oaks Pov-

Nicole and I were getting ready for bed. "I still can't believe they all came, I was so surprised to see them all" Nicole says to me.

-Smut-Just A little-

I walk over to her as she's taking off her shirt. "It was nice of them to come and surprise you" I say hugging her from behind and kissing her neck. I hear her moan softly, "Oak babe" she says. I then spin her around so she's facing me. I then pick her up and I lay her down on our bed, I then go lock the door and grab a condom. I then rush back over to the bed and I see Nicole playing with her bra. I quickly put the condom on and I get in bed with her. She gives me a look and I know what she wants me to do. I start taking off her bra and then I start to undress. I then start to undress Nicole. We then start to "Do the do"

-End Of Oaks Pov-