SoulMate (Please tell me what you think! Its my first one!)

Modern

Nicole walked around New York listing to In The Heights. She looked at her arm and sighed. "Nothing, well I did get some exercise and I got to listen to almost the entire soundtrack of In The Heights" she said to herself. She then began to walk home when she bumped into someone. "Oh Im so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" She said. "No its my fault, I was texting this person who's kinda an asshole and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going Im sorry" the guy told her. "You find him yet?" the guy asked her. "Nope, sadly, you?" she asked him. "Yep, I met her not that long ago, oh Im so sorry I haven't introduced myself, Im Alexander Hamilton but you can call me Alex" he told her. "Nice to meet you Alex, Im Nicole Madison" she told him. "Madison? you aren't related to James Madison are you?" Alex asked her. "Yeah he's my brother" Nicole told him. "So you know Jefferson right?" Alex asked her. "Yep, and because of him and his love of mac and cheese everyday the entire house smells like mac and cheese, I didn't think it was possible to get sick of mac and cheese but when your brothers friend makes it almost everyday and he also eats way to much of it, its discussing" she told him. "That sounds terrible, do you want to come with me to met my friends, I promise I won't hurt you" Alex said. "Sure" Nicole told him. The two started walking to a cafe, neither of them noticing James and Thomas across the street watching them and following them.

Nicole and Alex entered the cafe. "Hey Alex who's this?" A freckled guy asked him. "John this is Nicole, Nicole this is John Laurens, Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan" Alex said. "Hi" Nicole said. "Nicole mon amie I haven't seen you in years" Lafayette said giving her a hug. "Nice to see you again Laf" Nicole said. "Wait you two know each other?" Alex asked them. "Well he is friends with Jefferson" Nicole said. "Oh right" Alex said. Hercules just stood their and stared. "Hey Herc why so quite?" John asked him. He didn't answer him, he walked up to Nicole. "Hi I know Alex just introduced us all but Im Hercules Mulligan its nice you meet you" he told her holding out his hand for her to shake. "Nice to met you too" Nicole said shaking his hand. When their hands touched Nicole's rose tattoo began to grow a small vine with small flowers around her arm. Hercules took off his jacket. His tattoo, which was also a flower but his was a sunflower, started to do the same thing. The two looked at each other "You're my soulmate" Nicole said. "And you're mine" Hercules said. He then pulled her into a long and passionate kiss. James and Thomas were about to run across the street to the cafe to intervene when they were stopped by Burr, who they ran into on their way to the cafe while they were following Nicole and Alex. "Burr what are doing? I need to-" James said but Burr cuts him off. "You don't need to do anything, look how happy she is" Burr told him. James looked at his sister who was sitting alone then Hercules appeared with a drink and a muffin for her and a drink for himself. "She does look happy and Im not going to ruin it, but I am a little hungry lets go get something to eat" James said as the three walked across the street and into the little cafe.

Nicole didn't even notice her brother walking in until she looked up and saw her brother, Jefferson and Burr walking past them and sitting at the table right next to them. "You ok?" Hercules asked her. "Yeah Im fine" she told him. "Great, now lets get to know each other better" Hercules said. "Ok what do you want to know?" Nicole asked him. "Tell me about yourself" Hercules said to her. "Ok, um my full name is Nicole Madison, Im related to James Madison, I have a Youtube channel called GamerChick22, I also have a small side job working ironically at this cafe, you?" she asked him. "Wait GamerChick22, thats you! I knew I recognize you from somewhere, I love your videos, I always leave a comment on them, maybe you've seen them, HuncklesMulligan?" he asked her. "Thats you? I love your comments, they are so cute and funny!" She told him. "Im glad you like them and as for myself, Im a tailors appearance, I may look big and intimidating but Im really just a big teddy bear, I also love giving hugs and Im Irish, and thats about it" Hercules told her. "A tailors appearance wow thats amazing" Nicole told him smiling. "Maybe I could make you some clothes someday" he told her. "I would love that" Nicole told him. Hercules smiled.

-15 years later-

"James, Emma come on I want to see the new outfits your dad made you" Nicole said to her two 13 year old kids. They came out of their rooms. "Oh you two look amazing!" She told them. "Hello Family!" Hercules screamed from the front door as he walked into the house. "Dad!" James and Emma said running into their fathers arms. "Hey you two look amazing in those clothes I made for you two" Hercules told them. "We love them dad, you're the best" James and Emma told him. "Im happy you guys like them, and Nicole sweetie come on this is a family group hug!" Hercules said to her. Nicole joined the hug. Then James and Emma went back into their rooms. "We have the best kids" Hercules said. "They get it from you, you are to perfect and now our kids are" Nicole told him smiling. "Hey" He said grabbing her and pulling her into another hug "You're perfect too, in fact you are more perfect then me so they get their perfectness from you" he said kissing her. "They got it from the both of us, I love you Hercules" Nicole told him. "I love you Nicole" Hercules told her kissing her again.