Chapter 12

Nicole and Oak arrived at Nicole's apartment. "You did a video with those guys?" he asked her. "Yeah, they're really great people and fun to work with" she told him. "Do you have the video on your channel?" he asked her. "Yep, its my Minecraft videos, well a few of them'' she told him. "Can we watch it?" he asked her. "Yeah we can!" she told him. Nicole got her laptop from her room and searched for the videos. "I cant find them, they might be in a separate playlist" she said. "Here they are" she said. They sat down on the couch and watched the videos. "What the heck?" Oak said laughing. "Ryan and I had an alliance and Gavin killed me in the game so Ryan exacted his revenge on Gavin for killing me!" Nicole said also laughing. "Ryan sounds absolutely crazy in this!" He told her. "He is, well when he plays Minecraft" she told him. They watched the rest of the video and a few more after that. Oak then had a perfect idea. "Hey ill be right back babe" he told her. "Ok, where are you going?" she asked him. "Im just going to pick up some stuff, ill be back in a bit" he said giving her a kiss and leaving. Oak returned 40 minutes later with a picnic basket full of food, blanket and a small rectangular shaped box. "Im back hun, and I've got a surprise for you" he said. "Welcome back, and whats the surprise?" she asked him. He showed her the basket and the small box. "We're going to have our picnic now' he told her. They then saw a flash of light and a loud crack of thunder.

"Ok so we'll have it inside" he told her. "That sounds perfect" she told him. They moved the couch out of the way and laid down the blanket and Oak began to take out the food from the basket. "Ok so we have, spaghetti with a meat sauce, garlic bread, two wine glasses but no wine(Nicole doesn't drink) instead I have your favorite soda root beer, and one pint of cookies and cream ice cream, along with plates and utensils." He told her. "All of my favorite foods" she said smiling. "Thats right, lets eat" he said making her a plate of spaghetti. "Here you go" he said handing her the plate. "Why thank you" she said taking the plate. They ate, talked and laughed, both of them having such a wonderful time with one another. "Ok now its time for your other surprise" he told her. "Oak you didn't have to get me anything else" she told him. "Yes, I did" he said handing her the small box. "Open it" he said to her. Nicole opened the box and saw that it was a locket with a picture of her and Oak in it. "Oh Oak I love it, Thank you" she said hugging him. "Im glad you like it'' he told her. "Let me put it on you" he said. "Ok" Nicole said handing him the locket and turning around. Oak put the locket on her, she turned around. "Its perfect, I love it, thank you again Oak" she said to him. "Your welcome babe" Oak told her. They spent the rest of the night cuddling and just being close to each other. "My Little Bunny, I love you so much you make me so happy' he told her. "I love you Oak Tree, you make me feel like I'm walking on cloud 9 everyday" she told him. They then kissed. 

Diane and Rachel came running into the apartment soaking wet. (They were out getting stuff for their next video cosplay) "Why don't we have an umbrella!?!" Rachel screamed. "We don't have one because we didn't buy one Rachel! We could have before we paid for our stuff but you wanted to get home faster so we didn't get to!" Diane yelled back. "Guys calm down" Nicole told them. "Calm down!?! You're not soaking wet!" Rachel screamed at her. "Rachel don't yell at her" Diane told her. "Ok, Im going to go and change" Rachel said walking to her bedroom. "Me too" Diane said walking to her room. "Ok so that happened" Nicole said to Oak. "Yep" he said. "Nicole!" Diane screamed. "Yeah!?!" she screamed back. "We need you to be in our next cosplay video, we're doing Nora from RWBY!" Diane yelled. "Ok sure" she yelled back. "So I'm do that soon" she said cuddling closer to Oak. "So you are" he said kissing her head and pulling her closer to him.