Chapter 15

-The next day-

After the show Lin, Daveed, Oak went to a jewelry store to find the perfect ring for Nicole. Oak wasn't a picky person but when it came to something that the love of his life will wear on her ring finger for the rest of her life, he wanted it to be special. "What are you gentlemen looking for?" the worker Ryan asked them. "Im looking for an engagement ring" Oak told him. "Oh an engagement ring, give me a minute" Ryan told him. Ryan left and came back with a large selection of rings. "Here is our selection of engagement rings" Ryan told them. "It has to be perfect, the girl I'm proposing to is literally my whole world" Oak told Ryan. "Oh then I suggest this one" Ryan said holding up a heart shaped diamond ring. "Its perfect" Oak told him. "She's my heart and my soul, this ring is perfect" he thought to himself. They paid for the ring and left the jewelry store and Oak asked Lin how he should propose to Nicole. "Don't ask me!" Lin told him, "You need to make it special though" he told Oak. "Special?" Oak asked himself. "Oh I know exactly how Im going to propose" Oak told them, "And I'm going to need everyones help with it" Oak added. "What are you going to do?" Daveed and Lin asked. "Im going to recreate one of our favorite moments together" Oak told them. "And that is?" they asked him. "The first time I gave her the nickname My Little Bunny" he told them. "What?" Daveed asked him. "Oh at Rachels Halloween party?" Lin asked. "Yep, that great evening" Oak told them.

-Time skip-To Nicole's apartment-

"Ok so you guys know what to do?" Oak asked Rachel and Diane. "Yes we know what to do" They told him. "This is going to be perfect" he said. Oak then left a note on Nicole's bed and left. "See you guys later" he said walking out the door. Nicole was out with little "Hercules" getting him, his collar and some toys and food and other stuff. "Ok "Hercules" Ill get you the squeaky toy, alright" Nicole said laughing as she put the toy in the cart. "Ok I think we have enough lets go pay" she said to him. Little "Hercules" barked with excitement. Nicole paid for the stuff and put it all in her car. "Ok "Hercules" lets head home" she said to him. They got back to the apartment. "Hey guys, Im home!" she yelled walking into the apartment. "Welcome home Nicole" her friends said to her both smiling. "Well you two are happy today" she said to them. "We'll take your bags you go relax" Diane told her taking her bags. "Thanks guys" Nicole said walking to her room with "Hercules." "What's this?" Nicole asked finding the note on her bed, it read- "Hey My Little Bunny, Meet me at the theater at 7pm tonight- Love, Your Oak Tree" "Looks like I'm going to the theater at 7 tonight" Nicole said out loud.

-Time skip to 7pm-

Nicole went into the theater and saw that their was a projector set up. "Hey Oak whats going on?" she asked him walking up to him. "Oh just a little something" he told her smiling. "Hey Nicole!" The entire cast said walking over to them. "Hey guys" she said "Oh Hey Alice" she said noticing she was here. "Hey Nicole" Alice said."Ok so we are going to be watching a movie, lets all take our seats" Lin said. "Ok" Nicole said while she walked to her seat with Oak. "What movie are we watching?" she asked. "You'll see" Oak said. The movie started. Nicole quick realized what movie they were going to watch ("My Bloody Valentine"). "Oak, I'm still not really into horror movies" she told him. "Its ok, Im here, ill protect you" He told her. She smiled and snuggled closer to him. Just like the first time Nicole's face was in Oak's chest. "Alright the movies over hun" he told her. "It is?" she asked. "Yes My Little Bunny its over" He told her. "My Little Bunny I have a question for you" He told her. "Yes Oak Tree?" she asked him. "Ok, Nicole you are my heart, my soul, my everything. You have been the light of my life, I cant even image my life without you. I love you more then anything, and I would and will do anything to make you happy, So will you make me the Happiest Man Alive and be my wife" he said bringing her to the stage and getting down on one knee and revealed the Heart Shaped Diamond ring he had bought earlier today. Nicole started to cry "Yes, Yes, Yes Oak I do" she told him. Oak then stood up and placed the ring on her finger. Nicole then hugged Oak and kissed him. Sounds of cheers erupted from the others. Nicole was still crying, "Hun why are you crying?" Oak asked her. "Im just so happy" she told him. "Aw hun, Im happy to, Im going to be marrying the love of my life" he said hugging her and holding her as close as he possible could. "I love you Oak" she told him, "And I love you My Little Bunny, the future Miss. Onaodowan" he told her. They just looked into each others eyes and kissed each other again. Nicole couldn't have been more happy, she was her best friend/boyfriends fiancée, she couldn't get any happier. "Ok we need to plan the wedding" Oak told her. "Can we do it tomorrow?" she asked him. "Alright hun, tomorrow" he told her.

-Time skip because Im writing this at almost midnight and Im tired-

Nicole got back to her apartment and found both of her friends fast asleep on the couch with the tv on. "Hercules" began to bark "Shhhh "Hercules" don't wake them up" she told him. She then walked into her room and got ready for bed. She then put her engagement ring on bed side dresser picked up "Hercules" and put him on her bed, he feel right to sleep as soon as she did, and then she went to sleep.