Chapter 5

Oak woke up to the sound of his phone going off, he quickly grabbed it and lowered the volume so he wouldn't disturb Nicole. He checked his phone, Daveed was calling him. He answered the phone "Hey Daveed, what's up?" he asked. "What the heck was that last night!?!" Daveed yelled through the phone. "What do you mean?" Oak asked him. "I mean the video on Facebook and Twitter of you threatening to basically kill some guy! Explain that please!" Daveed told him. "Someone recorded that?" Oak asked. "Yes someone recorded it! everyone records everything now-a-days! now tell me what happened!" Daveed told him. "Ok ill tell you" Oak said, "Well? Daveed said. "Their was this guy named George, he kept looking at Nicole and it was pissing me off, then not even five minutes after we got our food and began to eat George comes to our table telling Nicole that she should leave me and go with him and that he could show her a good time" Oak told him. "Is that it?" Daveed asked. "No theirs more, then Nicole politely told him no, he then grabbed her arm hard, that sent me over the edge, I grabbed the guys arm and told him if he didn't let her go I would have to make him, and when he said he wasn't going to let her go I told him that it was his funeral, I then tightened my grip on his arm and pulled him away from her and told him if he even comes near or if he even touches her I will kill him with my bare hands" Oak told Daveed. " You left out the part where you called Nicole your Girlfriend!" Daveed told him. "I called her my girlfriend, oh no, she probably hates me now!" Oak said. "Oak man did she tell you that after that whole thing happened?" Daveed asked him. "No she was a little shaken up, I asked her if she was ok and she said she was fine-(Oak lifted the blanket up so he could she if her arm was ok, he could see a large bruise forming)"

"Oak you still their?" Daveed asked, "Yeah Im still here, Im going to rip that man apart if I ever see him again" Oak said angrily "Why?" Daveed asked. "Theirs a large bruise forming on the arm that he grabbed, he's a dead man" Oak told him. "Wow Oak Ive never seen you like this you're "Broadways Gentle Giant" you really are in love with Nicole!" Daveed told him. Nicole began to wake up. "Daveed Ill call you back, Nicole's waking up" Oak told him before hanging up. "Good morning my Little Bunny" He said to her. "Good Morning Oak Tree" she said to him. "Did I fall asleep on your lap last night?" she asked, "Yes you did" he told her. "Im sorry I must have kept you here all night" she said apologizing to him. "Its ok Nicole, you don't have to apologize for anything" he told her. "Are you ok, hows your arm?" he asked her. "Its ok" she said checking her arm only to find a large bruise that was begging to appear "Well besides the bruise on my arm, Im fine" she told him. "Im going to kill that guy if I ever see him again" Oak said venomously. "Oak its fine its just a bruise" she told him to try and calm him down. "He hurt you! Anyone who hurts my Little Bunny doesn't deserve to live!" Oak said furiously. "Oak-" she began but he cut her off. "Nicole I cant let this slide, he hurt you, he left a large bruise, he..he..he" Oak said mumbling the last part. "What Oak?" she asked him "He made me jealous, he was hitting on you and he was trying to take you away from me! I wasn't about to just sit their and let that happen!" he told her. "Oak you were jealous of that guy?" she asked him. He nodded. Nicole didn't know what to say "He was jealous of the guy from last night?" she thought to herself. "Nicole are you ok?" Oak asked her, she was silent for a minute then she responded "Yeah, Im fine" she smiled. Then Oak got a text from Lin-"Yo Oak come on we got rehearsal today! get you butt to the theater ASAP! Oh and bring Nicole if she wants to come" Oak texted him back "Ill be there soon and ill ask her", "Hey Nicole would you like to come with me to rehearsal, if you don't thats ok" he asked her. "She probably never wants to see me again after what happened" he thought, "Sure, Id love to!" she said smiling. "Just let me get changed real quick" she told him before running to her room. Oak texted Lin-"I asked her she said she would love to", Lin-"Great and I saw the video, don't worry Daveed told me what you told him, all I have to say is.... YOU'RE SO IN LOVE WITH HER!! <3 <3 <3!!!" Oak blushed a little, yes he was IN LOVE with his Little Bunny but did she feel the same way.