Chapter 39

-Opening Night For Come From Away-

-Oaks Pov-

Me and some of the cast of Hamilton take our seats as we wait for the show to start. "Oak, you excited to see Nicole perform?" Lin asks me. "I am, I'm very excited, she's been working hard" I tell him.

-Time Skip To After The Show-

I go backstage to Nicole's and Jenn's dressing room. I see Nicole ready to go and talking to someone, I think his name is Caesar. "I still can't keep a straight face when you say "I'm his sexytery" how do you do it Caesar?" Nicole asks him. "I honestly don't know" Caesar says to her. I walk over to them. "Hey babe, you ready to go?" I ask her. "Yeah, I'm all set, i'll see you later Caesar" Nicole says. "Bye Nicole" Caesar says to her. Nicole and I leave, she stage doors for the first time, their are so many people screaming "Nicole we love you, Nicole I love your channel, and the occasional Nicole please marry me!" I see her smile, she signs playbooks, takes pictures with fans and then she grabs my arm and pulls me over to her and gives me a kiss. I hear people cheering, after a few more minutes of Nicole stage dooring we head home. Once we get to our apartment, Nicole immediately goes to the couch and lays down "I'm so tired, how do you do this almost everyday Oak?" she asks me. "It will take some getting used to, don't worry you'll be used to it soon" I tell her. A few minutes later she falls asleep, then their was a knock at the door. I open the door and there was Caesar standing in front of me. "Hey Oak, Nicole left her phone at the theater, Jenn asked me to give it to her, and by the way I live in the apartment across the hall, so that's how I know where you live" he tells me. "Ok, thanks, she's sleeping right now but I'll tell her you stopped by to drop off her phone" I tell him. "Ok, thanks, see ya" Caesar says to me, then he walks to his apartment. I close the door, Nicole starts to wake up. "Who was that babe?" she asks me. "That was Caesar, you left your phone at the theater, and he was dropping it off" I tell her. "And he lives in the apartment down the hall, so that's how he knows where we live" I tell her. "Oh, ok" she says to me. I hand her, her phone and she takes and puts it down on the coffee table.

-Small mention of smut-

"Babe, I know I'm in a bit of a mood for some -I can't write sorry- bedroom fun, are you up for it?" she asks me. "I thought you said you were tired?" I ask her. "I was but now I want you in bed, now" she says getting up and going into our bedroom. "Coming babe" I say grabbing a condom, and running into our bedroom. I get into the our bedroom and I see her getting undressed and I start undressing, and putting the condom on. I then pick her up and start kissing her. Once we get in bed we start "doing the do"

-Time skip-

-The next morning-

I wake up and find Nicole getting dressed and I sit up and start getting dressed. "Babe, where are you going?" I ask her. "Jenn, Astrid, Q, Sharon and I are going out for breakfast, I'll be back soon, I'll bring you back something, I love you" she tells me, giving me a kiss and then leaving. "Love you too!" I yell as she leaves.

-End Of Oaks Pov