Chapter 30

-Ramada Geneva Lakefront-

Nicole watched Alice walk down the isle in a beautiful vintage wedding dress, she then looked over at Daveed who looked like the happiest man alive. Nicole is standing next to Alice's maid of honor Chloe, she was in a short white dress, and the other bridesmaids Renee, Pippa and Jazzy and one other person, one of Alice's guy friends was also one of her bridesmaids, we were all in baby pink long dresses minus her guy friend who was in a tuxedo. The priest began the ceremony.

-Time skip to the I do's-

"Do you Daveed take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" he asked Daveed. "I do" Daveed said smiling. "And do you Alice take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" he asked Alice. "I do" Alice said also smiling. "I now pronounce you Man and Wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said. Alice and Daveed kissed, Daveed then picked Alice up bridal style and walked back down the isle to their limo.

-To the reception

"Nicole I would like you to meet my friend Chloe, Chloe this is Nicole the one who introduced me to Daveed." Alice says. "Hi nice to meet you" Chloe says to Nicole. "Nice to meet you too" Nicole says. (Nicole didn't get a chance to meet Chloe till the reception) Alice then goes to over to Daveed for their dance. Nicole sees Thayne brought Diane as his date. "They look so cute" Nicole says to herself. "They do but you look cuter" A voice says. Nicole turns around and sees that the voice belongs to her husband Oak. "Thank you hun" she says kissing him.

-Alices pov-

"Im so happy to finally be married to Daveed" I say while me and Daveed were having our dance. "I love you so much Alice" Daveed tells me. "I love you too Daveed" I tell him. The appetizers are brought out, Marmite sandwiches and some other foods Daveed and I picked out. A little bit later Oak pulls Daveed to the dance floor, then Lin pulls Anthony on to the dance floor. "I wonder what they're doing?" I ask myself. "Daveed, Oak we challenge you to a rap battle" Lin says. "We accept" Daveed and Oak say.

Nicole comes over to me and sits in Daveeds seat. "Did you guys plan this?" she asks me. "No this wasn't planed but Im ok with it" I tell her. "I hope our husbands win" Nicole tells me. I smile "I hope so to" I tell her. -Time skip to after the rap battle- Daveed and Oak won. Nicole and I smile and cheer for our husbands. Oak comes over to us and takes Nicole back to their table. Daveed comes back over to me and sits down next to me. -Time skip to......CAKE!!-

A massive red velvet cake was wheeled out. Daveed and I cut the cake. Then Daveed took a small piece of the cake and smeared it all over my face, he started laughing. I then took a slightly bigger piece of cake and smeared it all over his face, I then started laughing. Suddenly a huge food fight erupts. Everyone is throwing food at each other, I look over and see Nicole using Oak as an human shield, I laugh a little. Oak then steps out of the way leaving Nicole as an easy target. Sure enough Nicole gets hit with cake, a lot of cake. Oak starts laughing, Nicole starts laughing too, she then takes some of the cake off of her face and throws it at Oak getting it right in his face. Then someone throws more cake at me, I turn around and see the culprit was Daveed. He just stands their smiling and laughing, I laugh along with him. I then proceed to walk behind him and push him into our massive cake. I then start laughing harder, he then walks over to me, his hair caked in red velvet along with his face and tuxedo. He then pulls me into his arms and a passionate kiss, I didn't care that I was getting more cake on my dress, it was already covered in it anyway. "I love you Alice" he says to me. "I love you Daveed" I say to him.

-Time skip to after the reception-

-End of Alices pov-

-Daveed's pov-

"Ok Alice we have to be up by 8am if we're going to make our noon flight to France" I tell Alice. "Ok" she says getting into bed next to me. "I love you so much, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, how did I get so lucky?" I ask her. "I love you too Daveed" she says kissing me. "Im so lucky" I say to myself. We then fall asleep in each others arms.

-End Of Daveed's pov-

-Time skip to Nicole and Oaks apartment-

"That was a nice wedding" Oak says kissing Nicole's neck, she was removing her makeup and the rest of the cake that didn't come off in the shower. "Yes it was" Nicole says kissing him. The two then got into bed and began to fall asleep. "I love you Thayne" Diane said kissing Thayne. "I love you Diane" Thayne said kissing her. The two spent the next few hours kissing and cuddling. The two then fell asleep, Diane falling asleep first laying on top of Thayne. Thayne falling asleep a few minutes later.

-Thayne's pov-

"That was a great wedding, even though we all ended up getting covered in cake" I say to myself. I look at Diane, sleeping soundly next to me "She looks so peaceful and adorable" I say to myself. I then remember the guy that confronted me when we went on our first date. "Im not going to let that weirdo come anywhere near you Diane, I promise" I tell her. I then proceed to fall asleep myself with Diane in my arms.

-End Of Thayne's pov-