Chapter 37

-Sorry That This is short

-The Next Morning-

-Oaks Pov-

I wake up my Nicole in my arms. I smile and snuggle closer to her. -A few hours later- I wake up to find Nicole no longer by my side. I then heard a scream, it sounded like it was coming from the living room. I quickly put on a pair of boxers and run to the living room. Where I see my wife trying to fight off some guy who was trying to drag her out of the apartment. I charge towards the guy. I grab his arm, and pull him off of my wife. "Who are you and what do you think you're doing with my wife!?!" I spat at him. The guy was wearing a mask, so with my free hand I ripped it off of him. "You, I thought I told you to stay away from my wife, did I not make myself clear!" I growl. "She's your wife, I'm sorry man, I-I" George stutters, but I cut him off punching him right in the jaw. Nicole runs into our room, I hear her lock the door. "How did you find out where we live!!??!!" I spat at him. "I followed her" he says to me. "You stalked my wife, and then you tried to kidnap her? I wasn't bluffing when I said that if I ever see you near or if you ever touch my wife I will tear you apart with my bare hands, now you are going to pay the price" I growl. I then hear a loud knock, it came from the front door. "Police open up" a cop yells. I open the door and the police rush in. I hand over George to them and tell them what happened. They then arrest him and take him away. After they all leave I walk back to mine and Nicole's bedroom door and knock. "Nicole sweetie, everything's ok, he's gone, can you please open the door?" I ask her. She opens the door, and I then pull her into a hug. "We're going to have to move now, we can't risk other people finding out where we live and I don't want something like this to happen again" I tell her. "You're right, I love you Oak" she says to me. "I love you too Nicole" I say to her.

-Time Skip-

-New Apartment-

"Ok the bed should go here, no maybe over here by the window, Oak what do you think?" Nicole asks me. "I think it should go back here, near the closet and the bathroom" I tell her. "Perfect!" she says to me. We then start setting up our bed, then all of our other furniture. Thayne was helping Diane with her stuff and Jon Rua was helping Rachel with her stuff. (I'm now giving Rachel a boyfriend!) -Time Skip- After we were all done with setting up our stuff we all sat and relaxed on the couch. "Rachel can I ask you something?" Jon asked her. "Sure Jon, what is it?" Rachel asked him. "Would you like to, maybe go have dinner with me tomorrow?" he asked her. Rachel smiled "I would love to Jon" she tells him. Jon smiles and the two then continue to talk about where and when they are going out tomorrow.

-Small Time Skip-

Nicole and I were getting ready for bed. Once we get into our bed together, "Hercules" then jumps up and lays down next to us. "Good night my love" I say kissing her forehead. "Good night my love" she says to me, snuggling closer to me. We then proceed to fall asleep in each other's arms.

-End Of Oaks Pov