Hercules Boxer

Original Idea-http://imagineham.tumblr.com/post/157046190362/number-one-contender

Modern

Hercules Mulligan claimed the title "The Heavy Weight Champion of The World" after winning a fight against Apollo Creed. Hercules felt like he was King of the world, he had the the title he has always dreamed of having ever since he was a kid and he had girlfriend Nicole, who he was planning on proposing to soon. Then amateur fighter Thomas Jefferson challenged him for his title. Jefferson shit-talked Hercules until he agreed to fight him.

-The Gym-

"Come on Herc, you've got this keep going" Lafayette said while he held the punching bag that Hercules was punching as hard as he could. "Yeah come on baby!" Nicole cheered. Hercules then punched the punching bag so hard that Lafayette let go of the bag and fell to the ground. "Sorry Laf" Hercules says laughing a little helping him up. Suddenly Jefferson walks into the gym, he sees Nicole. "Hello baby, names Thomas Jefferson, who might you be?" He asked her flirting. "My name is Nicole Madison, and you might want to stop flirting with me before my boyfriend beats you into the ground" Nicole told him walking away from him over to Hercules. Then Madison walks in. "Thomas don't flirt with my sister" Madison tells him. "Stay away from my girlfriend" Hercules spats at Jefferson. "Why are you even here?" Hercules asked him. "I just came by to check out the competition" Jefferson says. "You shouldn't be here, leave" Lafayette says coldly.

-Time skip-

Nicole was walking home late with her friends Angelica, Eliza and Peggy.

"So Nicole, Herc's fight is next week are you nervous, excited?" Eliza asks her while texting and almost walking into a lamppost. "Eliza put your phone away and pay attention to where you're going and yes Im excited but Im also a little nervous" Nicole tells her. "Why are you nervous? Hercules is going to knock Jefferson out in like two seconds" Angelica tells her. "You're right I have nothing to be nervous about" Nicole tells them. "Hey Nicole do you know if your brother is single?" Peggy asks her. "Yeah, why?" Nicole asks her. Peggy shows Nicole her phone. "My brother is so flirting with you!" Nicole squealed. "Wait do you like him?" she asked her. "Would you hate me if I said yes?" Peggy asked her. "No, not at all" Nicole tells her. "Yes I like him, I have for awhile" Peggy tells her. "Aw you two are going to make such an adorable couple" Nicole tells her. A few minutes later Angelica and Eliza made a quick run at a 7/11, Nicole and Peggy waited outside. Not even a second later both Peggy and Nicole were jumped and beaten by a group of masked strangers. Angelica and Eliza saw what happened and called 911. Nicole and Peggy were both taken to a hospital. Angelica and Eliza rode with them. At the hospital Angelica called Hercules and told him what happened to Nicole, while Eliza called James and tells him what happened to Peggy. Both Hercules and James rushed to the hospital. "Where's my sister and Peggy?" James asked them. "Where's Nicole is she ok, and who did this to them?" Hercules asked them. "We don't know anything yet, all we know is that they were jumped by three masked strangers" Eliza told them. A little while later James and Hercules took Nicole and Peggy home. Nicole had a broken arm and a few bruises, while Peggy had a broken wrist and a split lip.

-The Next Day-

Hercules was training harder then ever. He told himself while he was driving Nicole home that after he fights Jefferson, he's going to find the people who hurt Nicole and make them pay. Madison who was thinking the same thing was right next to him also training. Jefferson walks into the gym. "Hey Mulligan!" He says. "What do you want Jefferson?" Hercules spats. "I just wanted to see if Nicole was ok, ya know after what happened to her and Peggy last night" he says smirking. "Thomas how do you know about what happened? I didn't tell you and neither did Angelica or Eliza" James asked him. Thomas just smirked. "He knows because he was behind the attack" Hercules growls. "You caught me, so I sent a few of my "friends" to ruff up Nicole and Peggy just for a little just for fun" Jefferson tells them. "A little fun? You are crazy Thomas, sending people to hurt my sister and the women I love! You are going to pay for this" James growls. Jefferson still smirking walks out of the gym.

-The fight-

For the past week Hercules trained harder then he has ever trained before. He was going to make sure Jefferson pays for what he did. Hercules looked at the crowed, he saw Nicole with James and Peggy and Angelica and Eliza. -The fight started- Hercules began throwing punches at Jefferson. In about 5 minutes Jefferson was on the ground out cold. -Hercules won- Jefferson was taken to a hospital. James went to visit Thomas to find out who he hired to jump Nicole and Peggy. Thomas told him he sent Charles Lee, Samuel Seabury and George Eacker. James and Hercules called the three over to the gym. "Hello boys" Hercules said as the three walked into the gym. James locked the door behind them. "Why did you lock the door?" Eacker asked. "You three know why you're here" Hercules growled. "You three jumped my sister and Peggy" James growled. "Oh that we didn't mean any harm, we were just-" Charles said but was cut off be James lunging at him punching him right in the face. "You don't ever touch my sister or Peggy" James growled. "We're going to teach you a little lesson" Hercules said cracking his knuckles. Then Hercules lunged at the other two. After they decided that the three men had enough they let them go. -Small time skip- "James can I have permission to marry your sister?" Hercules asked James. "Of course you can, I can't imagine Nicole with anyone else" James told him. "Thank you" Hercule told him.

-The next day-

"Nicole can you please come here" Hercules called. "Yeah babe, whats up? Oh hey James, Peggy, Angelica, Eliza, Alex, John and Laf" Nicole said walking into the living room. "Nicole- he took a deep breath- will you marry me?" Hercules said getting down on one knee, pulling out a small box with a diamond ring in it. "Yes, Yes Hercules Yes!" Nicole said. Hercules stands up and puts the ring on Nicole's finger and kisses her passionately.

-The wedding-

James walked his sister down the isle. Hercules then started to tear up at the sight of his soon wife to be. -The I do's- "Do you Hercules take this woman to be your wife?" The priest asked him. "I do" Hercules said smiling. "And do you Nicole take this man to be your husband?" The priest asked her. "I do" Nicole said smiling. "I now pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride" The priest said. Hercules smiled and pulled Nicole into a long and passionate kiss. He then picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the church.