Chapter 35

-Small Time Skip-

-Oaks pov-

We leave the bedroom in each others arms, kissing each other every few seconds. "Hey guys" a voice says. We turn to face the direction of the voice and see that the voice belonged to Diane. "Hey Diane, what's up?" Nicole says to her. "Did you two just, ya know, do the do?" she asks us. "Yeah we did" Nicole says. "You two used protection right?" she asks us. "Of Course we did" Nicole tells her. "Just making sure, well I have a date with Thayne, i'll see you two later" she says walking out the door. "Should we reheat our breakfast?" I ask her, noticing the now probably cold food on the kitchen table. "We should" Nicole says to me. We quickly reheat our food and eat our breakfast together on the couch instead of the kitchen table, with Nicole in my arms.

-Time Skip- The theater-

We had just finished the first show of our two show day and I'm in craft services eating a sandwitch. "Yo Oak, you ok man, you are like weirdly happy?" Anthony and Daveed ask me. "I'm great" I tell them. "What happened that made you this happy?" Anthony asks me. Just then Diane walks in with Thayne and Nicole, "He's happy because Oak and I had a little "session" in the bedroom" Nicole says walking over to me. I stand up and kiss her passionately. After we break apart I hear Anthony and Daveed say "Oh Oak got some!" to me. I shake my head and laugh.

-Time Skip-

We just finished the second show and I was walking home. "Gonna go home to my beautiful wife, gonna go home to my wife and dog, I love my wife" I sang in my head. I finally got to our apartment and opened the door. "Baby I'm home!" I yell. "In the kitchen hun!" she yells back. I walk over to the kitchen and see that she's making some ramen noodles (I couldn't think of anything else lol) I walk over to her and hug her from behind. "Hey babe how was your day?" she asks me. "It was great, how was yours?" I ask her. "Mine was great too" she tells me. I kiss her neck. "You hungry, I can make you some ramen if you want?" she asks me. "I would love some" I tell her. She opens a package of ramen and puts it into the pot. "It I'll be ready soon" she says. After the ramen was ready she puts in two bowls and we sit at the kitchen table and eat together. After we finish eating, I help Nicole with the dishes and then we start to get ready for bed. I walk out of the bathroom, shirtless, and see her dressed in one of my shirts and some sweat pants. I grab her and pull her into a passionate kiss. I then proceed to pick her up and she wraps her legs around me, and kisses me. After we break apart, which doesn't last for very long, Nicole pulls me into another kiss. "I love you" I hear her say. "I love you too baby" I say to her. I then -with Nicole still in my arms- lay down on our bed. Nicole unwrapped her legs and starts to get underneath the covers, I then do the same. I kiss her one last time before we fall asleep. "Good night my love" I say to her. "Good night my love" she says to me. We then fall asleep. 

-End Of Oaks pov-

-A few hours later-

-Nicole's pov-

I wake up still in Oaks arms. I snuggle closer to him. "He makes a perfect pillow, he may be built like a dam tank but he's so calm and gentle, how did I get so lucky, I love my husband so much" I say to myself. Then "Hercules" jumps up on the bed and snuggles up close to the two of us. "Good night "Hercules" I say to him. He puts his head on top of my foot and falls asleep. I then proceeded to fall back to sleep.

-End Of Nicole's pov-

-Time Skip-

Nicole wakes up to find Oak gone but something that smelled delicious coming from the kitchen, then "Hercules" barking. "Shhhh "Herc" you'll wake her up, I want to surprise her" She hears Oak say. Nicole then hears Oaks footsteps and quickly pretends to be asleep. "My Little Bunny, time to wake up, I have a surprise for you" he says walking into their room. Nicole then "wakes up" "Good morning hun, what's this?" she asked him. "I made the two of us breakfast" he said as he placed the tray of food in front of her. "Aw hun that's so sweet of you" Nicole tells him. The two then begin to eat their breakfast together in bed.