Chapter 4

They arrived at Vezzo at 7pm. Oak parked his car and quickly got out and went over to the passenger side and opened the door for Nicole. He the extended his hand out and held her hand as the walked into the restaurant. "Hello welcome to Vezzo how can I help you" the waitress asked them as they entered the restaurant. "Yes, I have a reservation for two for tonight at 7pm" Oak told the waitress. "Name?" She asked him. "Okieriete Onaodowan" he told her. "Ah here you are, please follow me" the waitress said to them. They sat down at a table for two (of course) and Oak pulled out Nicole's chair for her and gestured her to sit. Nicole sat in the chair "Thank you Oak, you're such a gentleman' she told him. "Why thank you Nicole" he said to her smiling. Nicole began to blush "he looks so dam cute when he smiles" she thought to herself. "She looks so dam cute when she's blushing" Oak thought to himself. "Can I get you two anything to drink?" there waitress Maddie asked them, "Ladies first" Oak said to Nicole, "Ill have a water, thank you" she told her, "And you sir?" Maddie asked, "Ill have the same" he told her."Ok ill be right back with your drinks" Maddie said before she walked away. Oak then turned back to Nicole, he couldn't believe how amazing she looked "She looks so adorable in her light blue shirt and her black skirt-wait what am I saying, she probably only likes me as a friend-" Oak thought to himself. Oak then noticed one of the guys sitting at the table across from them was looking at Nicole and "trying" to give her a flirtatious look. "What is he doing looking at MY Nicole like that!?!" he thought to himself. He decided to ignore it and focus on his date with Nicole. Maddie came back with their drinks, "Ok you two ready to order?" she asked them. "Im ready are you Oak?" Nicole asked him. "Yeah Im ready" he told her. They ordered a large plain pie. After they got their food and as they ate Oak would every so often glance over at the guy at the other table, he was still looking at Nicole. Oak started to get mad "Why am I so pissed off at this guy" He thought to himself, "Wait am I jealous?" he thought/asked himself. This guy made Oak want to go over to him and rip him apart for the way he's looking at Nicole.

Oak tried to keep calm, he didn't want to ruin his date, but when the guy got up and came over to their table and said to Nicole "Hey baby, Im George, why don't you leave this dude (he said pointing to Oak) and come with me? I can show you a good time." "Uh no thanks, Im happy with my date" Nicole said a little scared. She looked at Oak, he was furious, he looked like he was going to kill George. "I wasn't asking you, now come on, I'll show you a good time" he said grabbing Nicole's arm. Nicole let out a small cry of pain when George grabbed her arm and began try and pull her out of the restaurant. That sent Oak over the edge, he stood up and grabbed George's arm "Just where do you think your going with my girlfriend?" he asked him angrily. George turned around and looked Oak in the eye (more like the chest because Oak was a good foot taller then him) and his face looked white as a sheet. "This is your girlfriend?" he asked him still terrified, "Yeah, now are you going to let go of her arm by yourself or am I going to have to do it for you and if I have to do it, its not going to be pretty" Oak told him. George decided that he was going to be "tough" and told Oak that he wasn't going to let her go "No, I think ill keep her" he told Oak. "Ok its your funeral" Oak told him.

Oak then grabbed George's arm and pulled him off of Nicole, then he let go of his arm, grabbed the collar of his shirt and said to him "IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR OR IF YOU TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND AGIAN, I'LL TEAR YOU APART WITH MY BARE HANDS UNDERSTAND!?!" "I understand" George said in fear. "Good, now get out of here" Oak said releasing George from his grasp. George then ran out of the restaurant. He then went to Nicole to make sure she was ok "Are you ok, did he hurt you?" he asked her as he checked her for any bruises. "Im ok Oak, thank you" she told him. Then Maddie came over to them "Would you like me to get your check and wrap up your food for you?" she asked them. "Yes please, thank you" Oak told her. When they got the check Oak grabbed it and told Nicole that this was on him. They then left the restaurant, hand in hand and walked to Oak's car. After they both were in the car Oak started the car and began to drive. "Oak this isn't the way to my place" she told him. "I know, we're not going back to your place just yet" he told her. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Its a surprise" he told her" Five minutes later Oak parked the car and got out, again going over to Nicole's side and opening the door for her. "Here we are" he told her. Nicole looked up and saw that they were at "Brooklyn Farmacy & Soda Fountain" "Im treating you to ice cream" he told her. "Aw Oak you don't have to, we can go back to my place and hang out if you want?" she said to him. "I would love to, after we get ice cream" he said as he began walking with her into the building. "What flavor do you want?" Oak asked her. Nicole looked at he menu "Cookies and cream" she said. Oak smiled "Alright, 2 cups of cookies and cream please" he asked the cashier. Oak then paid for the ice cream and they went back to his car and began to drive back to Nicole's apartment.

When they got to her apartment they both got out, Nicole then opened the door and walked in with Oak behind her. "Welcome to my apartment" she told him. "Its nice" he told her. Nicole went into the kitchen and took out two paper plates, two plastic spoons and some napkins and brought them to the living room. "Come on we'll sit on the couch and eat" she told him. She then grabbed two X-Box controllers and handed one to Oak. "We can play some Minecraft too if you want." she told him. "I would like that" he replied. "Great lets play!" Nicole said turing on the tv and the X-Box, then starting up Minecraft. "HamFan22?" he asked her. "What Im a fan of Hamilton, you know that" she told him. "Its cute" he told her. Nicole then began to blush. They played for hours before they both became tired. Oak was to tired to get up and Nicole was on his lap fast asleep. She looked so peaceful, he didn't want to wake her up, so he grabbed a blanket that was on the edge of the couch near him and put it on Nicole. He then kissed her forehead and whispered "Good night beautiful" He then began to fall asleep, after about a minute he was fast asleep.