Chapter 7

"Hey Nicole how's your family doing?" Oak asked her. "My family, oh their doing great" Nicole told him. "What are your sisters up to?" he asked her. "Well, I haven't heard from Emma in like 3-4 years since she and my mom had a huge fight on christmas eve, and Olivia is in France studying the culinary arts, I haven't seen her in about 6 or so years." she told him. "Wait you haven't heard from Emma in 3-4 years!?! That must have been some fight" he asked her. "It was" she told him. "What were they fighting about?" he asked her. "Me" she told him. "You? why you" he asked her. "My mom didn't want me to move to New York with Rachel and Diane, and Emma told her that Im a grown woman who can make her own decision, then they started arguing with each other about it, in the end I sided with Emma, but my mom told her to get out of her house and thats what Emma did, she left, and I haven't seen her since" she told him. "Wow, because you were moving out and moving in with your two best friends your mom kicked Emma out?" he asked her. "Yep, thats what happened" she told him. "And Olivia is in France studying culinary arts for the past 6 years?" he asked her. "Yeah, my mom was so happy for her, and she said nothing to her about not wanting her to go, but when I told her I was moving in with my two best friends she lost it and told me that I shouldn't do that" she told him. "But she saw that Im not a little kid anymore and she gave in and here I am, and she's never been prouder of me." she told him smiling. "Well thats good that she didn't stop you from doing what you wanted to do" he told her. "Yeah" she told him smiling. "Good afternoon Nora" (Nicole acts a lot like Nora from RWBY) (Its an anime) (when she's either on a sugar high or she's really happy) Rachel and Diane said to her coming in to the apartment. "Hey guys" she said to them.

"Nicole who's this?" Diane asked pointing to Oak. "Guys this is Oak, remember from High School" she told them. "Oh yeah we remember, hey Oak nice to see you again, how ya-(Diane stopped mid sentence when she noticed that Nicole and Oak were cuddling and holding hands)-wait are you two like together?" she asked them. "Yep we are together" she told them. "Rachel!" Diane yelled to her friend who was rummaging threw the fridge. "Yeah!?!" she yelled back. "Come look at these two!" she told her. "What do you mean?" Rachel asked. "Just look at these two! they are cuddling and holding hands!" she told her. "Are you two together?" she asked them. "Yep" the couple told them. "I knew you two would always end up together!" she told them. "It only took them 10 years" Diane added. Just then Nicole's phone started ringing "Hello?" she said answering the phone.

"Bonjour Nicole, peux-tu ouvrir la porte pour moi et Emma?" the person on the other line asked her. "Im sorry what?" Nicole asked. "She asked you to open the dam door for your sisters!" A voice screamed from the door. "Is that who I think it is?" Nicole asked. Opening the door she saw that standing right in front of her were her two sisters. Nicole was speechless, and began to cry. "Oh no Nicole don't cry! We wanted to surprise you by coming to visit!" They told her. "Im so happy to see both of you" Nicole said still crying. "Come inside" she told them. Nicole dried her tears and gave them both a hug "Ive missed you two so much!" she told them. "We've missed you two!" they told her. "Guys you remember my sisters, Emma and Olivia" she asked her two best friends and her now boyfriend. "Yeah I remember them, nice to see you guys again" the three said. "Wait I think I remember all of your names" Olivia said "Rachel, Diane and Oak! right?" she asked the three. "Yep" they told her. Emma asked Nicole "So are you and Oak like dating now? Ive been waiting for you two to ya know get together for like 10 years now!" "Uh, yeah we are together" she told her sister" "Really! Im so happy for you two!" she said while hugging Nicole. 'Alright its been 6 years since Ive seen you two and its been 3-4 years since the three of us we're all together in one room."(Olivia came back home for christmas the year Emma and their mom had the fight) Olivia told them. "Lets catch up!" She told them. "Yeah we have to catch each other up on what's happened over the years" The other sisters agreed. "Ill put the kettle on and make some tea" Diane told them. "Come on take a seat" she said sitting back down next to Oak, "We have a lot to talk about" she added. "Yes, yes we do" her sisters told her.