Prequel-Oak-

-Nicole and Oak are in High School-They are in their senior year-It's like March during this part of the story-

-Oaks Pov-

-The Morning-Thursday-

I woke up with a strong sense of determination and courage. I quickly got dressed and ran to school. "Today's the day, today I'm going to tell Nicole how I feel" I say as I run to school.

-Small Time Skip-

I close my locker door and turn to face Nicole. "Here we go, it's now or never" I say to myself. "My Little Bunny, I have something to tell you" I say to Nicole. "What is it Oak Tree?" she asks me. "I don't know exactly how to say this so I'm going to do this" I say as I kiss her right on the lips, and to my surprise and excitement, she kisses me back. I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me. When we break apart I look at her and say "I love you". She looks at me and smiles "I love you" she says to me. We became a couple and we spent almost every second together. We went to prom together and after graduation we both moved out and got an apartment together, and Rachel and Diane moved in with us.

-Time Skip A Few Years-

After about 4 years I decided to propose to Nicole. I went and found the perfect ring for her. I made her, her favorite dinner and after dessert I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me, she said yes. We got married and ended up having a kid, a daughter. We named her Megan, she was beautiful.

"Oak" Nicole said to me as she's holding Megan in her arms. "Yes My Little Bunny?" I asked her. "Get up, we're going to be late for school" she says to me. "What?" I say as I wake up. "Good morning Oak, get ready fast, we're going to be late, come on" she says to me. I quickly get ready for school. We walk to school together. "What kind of a dream where you having that almost made you oversleep and miss school and more importantly miss spending the day with me?" she says laughing a little. "A dream that was way too real and something that I wish was real" I tell her. "What do you wish was real?" she asks me. "I can't tell her, where did dream me's confidence go, why can't I be that confident now?" I say to myself. "It's nothing, don't worry My Little Bunny" I tell her. "Ok" she says to me.

-End Of Oaks Pov-

Nina_Burr
http-waiting
#HamiltonAwards