Chapter 38

-Small mention of smut-

-Oaks Pov-

I wake up early to make a phone call. I make sure not to wake Nicole up, I have a little surprise for her. "Hello this is -who ever is the casting director for Come From Away- is this Oak?" they ask me. "Yes this is, is everything ready for today?" I ask them. "Yep, everything is all ready to go, bring Nicole by around noon" they tell me. "I will, thank you" I tell them. I hang up and I check the time, it was 9am. I wake Nicole up "Hey babe, wake up, I'm taking you somewhere in a few hours" I tell her. She wakes up "Where are you taking me babe?" she asks me. "It's a surprise" I tell her. I tell her to get dressed in something that she can move in, like a nice pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

-Time Skip-

I take Nicole to the theater, once we get inside and take her to the stage and the casting director comes over to us. "Hello you must be Nicole, Oak has told us that you have a degree in Theater, so he set up a little audition for this new show called Come From Away, this audition will take a few days, so don't worry too much right now" they tell Nicole. "Wait what, Oak, thank you so much" she says hugging me. She then goes over to Ian Eisendrath, and starts to go over her part of the show she's audition for.

-A few hours later-

"Ok Nicole that's all for today, and you are a very fast learner, you covered almost all of the show in just one day, we'll work on the rest tomorrow" Ian tells her. "Ok, see you tomorrow, same time?" she asks him. "Yep, same time, same place" Ian tells her.

-A few days later-

Nicole and I wake to the theater. "Ok so this is my first day rehearsing the show with the cast, I'm so nervous" she tells me. "You'll be fine, just breath hun" I tell her as we walk into the theater. Nicole walks over to the stage and I take a seat in the audience. "Hi you must be Nicole, I'm Jenn Colella, I believe we are going to be sharing a dressing room" Jenn says to Nicole. "Hi Jenn nice to meet you, and I think we are" Nicole says to her. "Come on you need to meet the rest of the cast" Jenn tells her. Jenn takes Nicole over to where the rest of the cast is and introduces her to everyone one by one. "Nicole this is Petrina Bromley, Petrina this is Nicole, Nicole is going to be joining the cast" Jenn tells her. "Hi Nicole nice to meet you, welcome to the cast" Petrina tells her. "Nice to meet you too" Nicole says to her. "Hey Caesar, Chad ,this is Nicole, Nicole this is Caesar Samayoa and Chad Kimball, guys this is Nicole, she's joining the cast" Jenn tells them. "Hi Nicole nice to meet you" Chad says to Nicole. "Hi Nicole, it's nice to meet you and welcome to the cast" Caesar says to her. "Thank you Caesar and it's nice to meet the both of you" Nicole says to them.

-Time Skip-

-Nicole is going to be playing Janis Maltur and Others, I know Kendra Kassebaum is playing her but this is just for the story-

"I miss my wife, she's at rehearsal almost everyday, we barely spend anytime together anymore, no I'm not going to let this get to me, I'm happy for her, she's doing a great job and she loves working with everyone, but I just want to spend some time with the love of my life, is that to much to ask?" I say to "Hercules" who just looks at me and wags his tail. "I'm talking to the dog, wow" I say to myself. Just then Nicole comes home "Oak babe I'm home" she says walking into the apartment and over to me. "And I've got some great news, I don't have rehearsal tomorrow, so tomorrow I can spend the whole day with you" she tells me. Suddenly her phone goes off "Hold on it's Jenn, hey Jenn can you call me back in like- what, yeah I'll be right there, bye" she says hanging up. "What was that all about?" I ask her. "I don't know, she just said to get to the theater quick" she tells me. "Can't you stay here with me, come on, please?" I ask her. "I would love nothing more than to stay here with you but this could be important, if it's just something small I'll call you and I'll come right home ok?" she asks me. "Come on Nicole, please just stay home with me, I never see you anymore" I tell her. "I know I've been busy with rehearsals, but I promise I'll be back in 10 minutes" she tells me. "NO I NEVER SEE YOU ANYMORE, I JUST WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY WIFE, IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!?" I yell. I see her face go from happy to upset in an instant. "Nicole, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell, I-I just" I start to say but she runs out of the apartment as she starts to cry. "Well I'm an idiot, she never did that when I do late shows and don't get home until late, I need to apologize to her" I say as I put my shoes on and run after her.

-End Of Oaks Pov-

-Nicole's Pov-

I run to the theater crying. When I get to the theater, I run to the stage and over to Jenn. "Hey Nicole their you are, why are you crying?" she asks me. "Oak and I just had a fight and he yelled at me, he's never yelled at me" I tell her. "Oh sweetie come here, it's ok, he probably just misses having you at home all to himself" she tells me. "That's what the fight was about" I tell her. "Everything is going to be ok Nicole, you two are going to get through this" she tells me. "Why did you need me to come back here?" I ask her once I stop crying. "I needed you to come back because you forgot your bag and your phone charger, I know it's a stupid reason to tell you to come to the theater quickly but I don't know where you live and I'm sorry" she tells me. "It's ok, thanks" I say taking my bag and my phone charger from her, I put the charger in my bag. Suddenly Oak comes running in and over to me. "Nicole sweetie" he says out of breath. "I'll leave you two alone, bye" Jenn says leaving. Oak and I decided to talk at home. Once we get home, I sit down on the couch and wait for him to start talking. "Nicole sweetie, I am so sorry I yelled at you, I just miss having you here at home all to myself, and I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not used to you being out almost everyday, I love you, please forgive me, please I'll do anything to make it up to you" he tells me. "I forgive you babe, and I know one way you can make it up to me" I say to him seductively (I'm so sorry, I can't write lol). "Something like this?" he says picking me up bridal style and carrying me to our room. He closed the door and locked it and quickly grabs a condom. I change into something more "appropriate" I change into one of Oaks old shirts and I see Oak taking his shirt off, then his pants. I stare at him, he's built like a tank, a hot tank. I walk over to him and he picks me up and lays me down on the bed, he then puts the condom on. I start kissing him. Then he starts to take my shirt off and we start to "do the do"

-End Of Nicole's Pov-