Chapter 36

-Smut-just a little-

-Nicole and Oak are eating breakfast together-

"I love you baby" Oak said kissing her. "I love you too babe" Nicole tells him kissing him. Suddenly "Hercules" starts to whimper, "Aw, I think "Herc" what's some food" Nicole said giving him a piece of bacon. When she did "Hercules" barked happily, "He's such a good dog, thank you Oak" Nicole told him. "Anything for you sweetie" Oak told her kissing her again.

-Small Time Skip-

-Oaks pov-

"Babe I'm going to work, I'll be back early today, I have just one show to do today" I tell her. I see her face light up "Wonderful, I'll see you later hun" she says to me. I leave and start walking to the theater. I get to the theater and I see someone talking to Lin, I look a bit closer and I see an all too familiar face. "Oh hey Oak, this guy here was looking for you" Lin tells me. "What are you doing here!?!" I spat at him. "I'm here to see you" Nate says. "I don't want to see you" I growl. "Come on Oak, can I talk to you for just a few minutes?" he asks me. "Fine, but if you say anything about my wife I'll throw you out faster then you can say Roshambo, got it?" I growl at him. "Yes sir" he says fake saluting me, I roll my eyes as Lin walks away. "What do you want to say to me?" I spat at him. Suddenly Nicole runs in and runs over to me, "Hey babe you left your phone at home" she says handing me my phone. "Hey Nicole" Nate says to her. "Do I know you?" she asks him. "It's me Nate, from high school" he tells her. Nicole moves closer to me. I wrap my arm around her. "Why are you here?" she asks him. "I'm here to apologize to the both of you" Nate says. "And why should I accept your apology, you hurt the love of my life and you think saying "I'm sorry" to us will make us forgive you, not a chance" I growl at him. "I deserve that, I did do something really stupid back in high school and I really am sorry" Nate tells me. "I agree with my husband, you hurt me, a simple "I'm sorry" isn't going to fix it, I don't think anything will" Nicole says. My hands are clenched into tight fists, I really want to beat Nate into the ground, I think of that night when she came to my house looking like she was about to pass out any second, the black eye he gave her, everything that he did and said to her just pissed me off more, I was having trouble holding in my anger, I had to let it out, now. "Nicole, baby, please go wait in my dressing room, I want to talk to Nate, alone" I tell her. Nicole just nods and goes to my dressing room, I drop my bag on the stage and I start walking over to him. "What are you doing Oak?" Nate asks me in fear. "Something that I should have done to you sophomore year" I growl at him before I punched him. He stumbled backwards a few steps, I walk closer to him and grab his shirt collar with one hand. "Oak please don't do this, I'm sorry, please I'll do anything, please don't hurt me!" Nate says to me. "You have the nerve to beg for me not to hurt you, after what you did to my wife!?!" I yell at him. "Please, I'll do anything!" he says to me. "You are going to leave and never let me see you again, if I do I'll put you into the ground, understand!?!" I growl at him. "Y-yes sir" he stutters. I let go of his shirt, "Good now get out of my sight" I growl. He runs away. I take a minute or two to calm myself down before I go to my dressing room. I pick my bag up and I go to my dressing room, I open the door and walk in. I see Nicole waiting for me. "You ok baby?" I ask her. "Yeah, I'm ok, are you ok, you looked like you were about to beat him into the ground" she asks me. "I'm ok, I just punched him once, then I told him to leave and that if I ever see him again, that's when I'll beat him into the ground" I told her. 

-Time Skip-

I was walking home when I heard a small whimper coming from a small basket, with a small blanket in it. I walk over to it and see that the thing whimpering was a little female pug puppy, the little thing looked like she was only a few months old. "Come here you, you shouldn't be here all alone, I'm going to take you home" I say picking up the puppy in the blanket and I rush home. I enter our apartment, Nicole who was in the living room with "Hercules" comes over to me. "Hey hun, who's this?" she asks me. "This is, well she doesn't really have a name yet, I found her all alone in a basket and I couldn't just leave her there, so I brought her home" I tell her. "Aw that's horrible that someone would do that, you did the right thing babe" she says to me. I then notice that the little puppy was shaking, she was probably scared. "Oh she's shaking, don't worry little one, you're safe now, me and my wife and our friends are going to take good care of you, and you have a brother" I say bringing her over to "Hercules" who sniffed the puppy and started to wag his tail. "Come on, let's give her a bath and she looks like she hasn't been bathed in weeks" Nicole says to me. We give her a bath in the sink, filling it up only slightly since she was so small. After we bathed her Nicole looked up what kind of food you feed to a young puppy. "Ok I need to run to the pet store to get some kind of milk for her and some more dog food, I'll be right back" she says as she walks out of the apartment. She comes home about 10 minutes later, with the milk, dog food and some other thing, like a small collar and two small bowls and some other stuff. She puts the milk into the blender and adds some dog food to it. "It said to do this on the website" she tells me. After she blends everything together, she puts it into a small baby bottle that she bought. I hand her the puppy, she starts to feed her. "You must be starving, don't drink it all that fast, I don't think your little tummy is going to be able to handle it all" she says to the little puppy. "What are we going to call her?" she asks me. "What about the name "Zelda"?" Diane says walking into the living room. "Hey Diane" Nicole says. "Hey, is that a pug?" she asks us. "Yep, Oak found her abandoned in a basket and decided to take her home" Nicole tells her. "Are we going to keep her?" Diane asks us. "Yes we are" we tell her. "I've always wanted a pug, can we name her "Zelda" please!?!" she asks us. "Sure we can" we tell her. "And can I help take care of her?" she asks us. "Of Course you can" Nicole tells her. "Zelda" say Hi to your mommy" (I'm making Diane Zelda's owner) Nicole says to "Zelda". "Wait she's mine?" Diane asks. "She's all yours" we tell her. Diane starts to tear up a little. "Thank you, thank you guys so much" she says to us. Nicole hands "Zelda" to Diane. "Hi little "Zelda" I'm going to take such good care of you" Diane says to "Zelda." "Zelda" barks happily and wags her little tail. "Aw you are so cute, thank you guys again" she says to us. Diane puts her collar on her and brings her to her room.

-Time Skip-

-Small mention of smut-

Me and Nicole are getting ready for bed. "You made Diane really happy today babe" Nicole says to me. I walk out of our bathroom -shirtless- "We made her really happy to hun" I say to her, hanging up my robe. I then turn to fully look at her, she was wearing one of my t-shirts- nothing else- "You like what you see baby?" she asks me. I don't say anything, I rush over to her and pull her into a long and passionate kiss, we then start to make out. I then quickly rush to our bedroom door, closing it and locking it, then grabbing a condom, I rush back to her. "That was fast" she says to me. "Well I don't want us to be disturbed" I tell her kissing her neck. I hear her moan softly. I then start to take off her shirt, and we start to as Diane would say "Do the Do"

-End Of Oaks pov-