Chapter 32

-Time skip to Nicole's birthday-

Oak was planing a surprise party for Nicole. He was going to do the same thing Nicole did for him but with a few things extra. "Good morning my little bunny and Happy Birthday" Oak said bringing in a tray of food with "Hercules" right behind him. "Good morning sweetie and Thank you" Nicole said giving him a kiss. Then "Hercules" jumped up on the bed and started licking her face. "And thank you too "Hercules" Nicole said laughing

-Time skip to Nicole's birthday party-

"Hello everyone please take a seat the birthday girls husband would like to say a few words" Lin said handing Oak the mic. "Thank you Lin and Happy Birthday my little bunny" Oak said. "I have a little slide show to show you" Oak said. He started the slide show, Nicole smiled at the picture. "This picture was during the first week of summer vacation before our sophomore year, Nicole got sick and I took care of her" Oak said going to the next slide. The next slide was a video "And heres the video" Oak said playing the video. -The Video- "Ok its day one of summer vacation and my little bunny is sick, but lucky for her Im going to take care of her and lucky for me because I get to spend a lot of time with her" young Oak said to the camera. "Her parents and her sister are on vacation for the summer and Nicole here is terrified of flying and didn't want to go, so she stated home, with the exception that I say with her" young Oak said turning the camera towards Nicole. "Oak you don't have to don't have to do this, go hangout with your friends" young Nicole said. "Nope, Im staying with you" young Oak told her kissing her forehead. "What was that for?" young Nicole asked him. "I was just checking to see if you have a fever still, my mom always does that when Im sick" young Oak told her. "Oh ok" young Nicole said blushing. "That is the closes thing I will ever get to actually kissing her, Oh how I want to kiss her, hold her close to me and call her mine" young Oak thought to himself. "Is there anything I can get you?" young Oak asked her. "I don't need anything, I don't want to be a bother" young Nicole told him. "You are never a bother Nicole, now what do you need?" young Oak asked her. "Maybe some ginger ale, my stomach is starting to hurt, but I don't think we have any" young Nicole told him. "Ill go get some" young Oak told her. Oak then walked to a convince store and bought some ginger ale, crackers and some of Nicole's favorite candy. Oak then walked home and found someone trying to force the front door open. Oak put the bags down and the camera down next to them. "HEY!" he yelled walking towards the person. The person turned around. "What are you doing here?" young Oak asked Brad. "Why do you care?" Brad asked him. "I care because you haven't been all that kinda to Nicole so its just an automatic thought and reflex" young Oak told him. "Reflex?" Brad asked him. "This" young Oak said punching him right in the face. "Leave and stay away, if I ever see you here again I may not be able to control myself, I might almost put you in the hospital, now GO!" young Oak yelled as Brad ran away. Oak then picked up the bags and the camera "That jerk, Id love to let my anger out on him but I promised my little bunny that I wouldn't do something that would possibly get me arrested" young Oak said.

-End of the video-

Oak went to the next slide. Nicole smiled at the picture, it was from their senior year and Nicole was wearing Oaks varsity jacket.

-Time skip to the end of the slide show-

"Ok I have one more thing to show you" Oak said. The last slide was a video from the day Nicole was moving away. -The video- "Im going to miss you so much Oak Tree" young Nicole said starting to tear up. "And Im going to miss you too my little bunny" young Oak told her. "I wanted to give you something before you go" young Oak told her. He took off his varsity jacket and put it on her. "Oak I cant take this" young Nicole told him. "Yes you can and I made sure to wear it all day yesterday and today so it smells like me, so you have something to remember me by" young Oak told her. "Thank you Oak, and I have something for you" young Nicole told him gesturing for him to bend down. She then took off her amethyst necklace and putting it on him. "Ill keep it forever my little bunny" young Oak said giving her a hug. Young Nicole then got into the car, she then opened up the window and stuck her head out the window and waved to him as the car drove away. -End of the video.......NOT!!!!!!!- (Still the video)

Young Oak walked home "Well Im the biggest chicken the world has ever seen, I wanted to tell my best friend that just moved away that I love her but I chickened out at the last second, I could have told her when she was putting the necklace on me, she was so close to me, I could have kissed her but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I don't want to ruin our friendship" young Oak sighed. -End of video- Nicole's family moved back to West Orange a couple of years later, about a year before Nicole moved in with Rachel and Diane in New York.

-Time skip to after the party-

"Hey Oak look what I found" Nicole said coming out of their room wearing sweat pants one of his shirts and his old varsity jacket. Oak just stood their and stared at her. "It was in my closet, I kinda forgot it was their-" Nicole said but was cut off by Oak pulling her into a long and passionate kiss.

-Time skip to when Nicole and Oak are getting ready for bed-

"Hey hun" Nicole says. "Yeah baby" Oak says. "After 10 years this still smells like you" Nicole said hanging up his old varsity jacket laughing a little. "Oh really?" Oak said sneaking up behind her and picking her up. "Oak put me down!" Nicole squeals. "Nope" Oak says kissing her neck. He then puts down and the two get into bed. "Good night my love" Nicole says. "Good night my beautiful lovely wife" Oak says. The two fall asleep in each others arms.