Chapter 33

Nicole woke up and tried to get out of bed, but a pair of strong arms kept her from doing so. She was still in Oaks arms, and when she tried to move he would tighten his grip a little pulling her in closer. Nicole kept trying to get out of bed but Oak just pulled her closer and closer, until she was literally right next to him, her head in his chest. She could hear his heartbeat, it was calming, she immediately fell back to sleep.

-Oaks pov-

I was woken up by Nicole trying to get out of bed. "Oh no you don't, you aren't allowed to leave just yet" I say to myself tighten my grip on her and pull her closer to me. She kept trying to get out of my arms but I just pulled her closer until I felt her head gently touch my chest. I then slowly open my eyes and see that she has fallen back asleep. I then close my eyes and try to fall back asleep but I couldn't. I felt like we were being watched. I open my eyes and try to look out the window in our room. My eyes widened, their was someone watching us, I gently released Nicole from my arms and got up and walked over to the window and got a good look at the person. My eyes widen, I see a man with blond hair, I begin to get a better look at the guys face, it looks all to familiar. I close the blinds and walk back to the bed, my phone goes off, I get a text from an Unknown number. "?"- "Why did you close the shades? Afraid someone will see you with that bitch

I don't text back, I put on a shirt, some pants and shoes, I then walk out of the apartment and find the guy still standing their. "Ive been waiting to do this for and long time" I say to myself. Sizing up to full height, hands clenched into tight fists, ready to do something Ive been waiting since freshman year of high school to do. I walk over to the guy. "You must have a death wish coming here, why are you here?" I spat at him. "Why do you need to know and why do you care why and why do you even find that bitch in anyway pretty, she's so ugly that-" Brad starts to say but I cut him off lunging at him, punching him right in the jaw. I don't even remember what happened after that, it was like my mind wasn't aware of what I was doing but my body did, like I was on autopilot. It wasn't until Daveed and Thayne bring me back to reality and pull me away from Brad. "What the heck just happened?" I ask myself. I then look at Brad, I didn't do that much damage to him, he had a black eye, and a split lip. "Oak what the heck?" Thayne asks me. "He was stalking Nicole, and when I came out to confront him, he called Nicole ugly and a bitch, and I just lost it" I tell him. "You looked like you were ready to kill someone" Daveed tells me. "I was going to, I don't even remember what happened after I lunged at him and punched him in the jaw" I tell him. "You punched him a couple of times in the face" Thayne tells me.

Brad gets up "You didn't even hurt me, I knew you would never seriously hurt me, you were bluffing, you always were, I bet you that if your precious little wife got hurt you wouldn't do a thing to protect her, why don't I pay her a little visit?" he says to me. I try to lunge at him but Daveed and Thayne hold me back. "Let me go, Im not finished with him" I say through my gritted teeth. They kept trying to hold me back but I was to strong for them. I break free of their grasps, I can feel my anger growing, I prepare myself for the beating Im about to give and I lunge at him again, this time Im aware of everything Im doing. I see out of the corner of my eye Daveed and Thayne coming over to me. "Oh no, no one is going to stop me" I say to myself lifting Brad up against a wall, keeping a tight grip on him. I turn to my two friends "Don't try to stop me, Ive been waiting to do this for so long and Im going to make sure that it finally clicks with him that he should stay away from my wife" I say to them. I turn back to Brad, he has a look of pure fear on his face. Im about to hit him again but I hear Daveed say "Think about Nicole, what would she think if she saw her loving husband doing this, she would probably be scared out of her mind Oak! Don't do this!" he yells. I calm down, he's right, what would my little bunny think if she was here, no I would never do anything to scare her, I just want to protect her, Daveed is right. "Im not going to hit you" I tell Brad. "You're not?" he asks me shacking in fear. "No, but Im warning you stay away from my wife, just leave her alone ok?" I tell him. "Ill stay away from her, I will, Im so sorry" Brad says still shacking. I let go of him and he runs away. "Thank you Daveed, for stopping me from almost seriously hurting him" I tell him. "You're welcome man, now go back to your wife" he tells me. I run back to the apartment and find Nicole still asleep. I wake her up. She wakes up and I tell her what just happened, apologizing profusely to her, she pulls me into a hug, telling me that it was ok, she's just happy that I didn't do anything that would get me arrested. "My little bunny Im so sorry, I wanted to do it for so long but Daveed told me to think of you, and what would you think if you saw me like that, I don't ever want to scare you, I love you, I want you to be happy, baby Im-" she cuts me off with a kiss. "I love you too and I am happy, Im happy that you didn't almost kill Brad and that you told me about what happened yourself, and that I know you just want to keep me safe and everything, Im not mad at you Oak, now come on Im starving lets go make some breakfast" she tells me getting out of bed. I smile and we both go to the kitchen and begin to make breakfast for ourselves.

-End Of Oaks pov