Chapter 14

(During most of this story it is set during the month of August) (Which is my actual Birthday Month)(The next couple of chapters will be during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and some other Holidays)
-The Next Day-
It was hot, it was a little over 100'F outside. Nicole, Diane and Rachel decided to go swimming at the YMCA. Nicole invited Oak, Daveed, Chris and Lin ( who was bringing Vanessa and Sebastian) "Hey Nicole you ready to go?" Diane asked her. "Yeah, I'm ready" she told her. "Great, lets go" Diane said. They got to the YMCA finding the guys already their. Nicole noticed that Daveed invited Alice. "Hey Alice" Nicole said. "Hey Nicole" Alice said. "Invited her, I hope that's ok" Daveed asked. "Yeah it's fine" Nicole told him. "Where's Oak?" She asked. "Oh he said he was going to be a little late" Lin told her, "Oh also Nicole I would like you to meet my beautiful wife Vanessa and my son Sebastian" Lin told her introducing her to them. "Hi nice to meet you" Vanessa said giving her a hug. "Hi nice to meet you too" Nicole told her returning the hug.

Just then Oak showed up. "Sorry I'm late, I overslept" he told them. "It's fine, we all just got here" Chris told him. "Ok let's get in the water" Daveed said. "Lets Go!" Lin screamed jumping in. Oak then proceeded to take off his shirt and Nicole took off her cover up revealing a one piece black bathing suit.
"You ready to go in Oak?" She turned around to ask him. She then noticed that he was shirtless. "Like what you see babe?" Oak asked striking a pose. "Yes, I do" she told him laughing a little. "You look beautiful in your bathing suit Nicole" he told her giving her a kiss. "Thanks hun, you don't look to bad yourself" she told him. "Come on love birds get in the pool!" Lin screamed. "We're coming!" they yelled back.

They both jumped in, Lin then proceeded to start a splash fight with everyone. After that Daveed suggested they play Chicken. It was Oak and Nicole .vs. Daveed and Alice. "Ok ready?" Lin asked the two teams. "Ready" they said. "Ok.....Go!" Lin screamed.

Alice and Daveed won. They then faced off against Rachel and Diane, they won again! "And the winners are Alice and Daveed!" Lin screamed. They all just laughed and cheered for the two. They played around for a few hours until they all decided that they were done for the day. They all got changed. Nicole noticed that Alice was wearing a beautiful magenta colored dress. "Hey Alice your dress is so cute!" Nicole told her. "Thanks Nicole" Alice said to her. "Daveed is taking me out to lunch then we are going to go see "The Book Of Mormon" she told Nicole. "I thought you two were going out at 7?" She asked her.

"We were but when Daveed invited me to come swimming with you guys we decided to go out earlier" she told her. "Oh ok have fun" she told Alice. "Thanks, see ya later Nicole" Alice said walking over to Daveed. "Hey do you want to go get some lunch?" Oak asked her. "Sure" she told him. Rachel and Diane went home, leaving the two alone. They went to a small burger place.

"Oh come on Evan, we should have gone to an Olive Garden!" A voice said. "Marcel we're not going to Olive Garden" the other voice said. "Oh come on Evan" the voice (Now named Marcel) said. "Wait, Marcel? Evan? I know those guys" Nicole said. "I'll be right back Oak" she told him and began walking to where she heard the two voices come from. "Hey excuse me are you two Marcel and Vanoss?" She asked them. "Yeah do you want an autograph or something?" Evan asked her. "Guys it's me, GamerGirl22" she told them. "Wait Nicole?" Evan asked standing up. "Yep" she said to him. Evan immediately gave her a hug, Marcel stood up and gave her one two. They then invited her and Oak to come sit with them. As they sat down 5 other people walked in and walked over to their table. "Hey guys" Tyler said sitting down. "Hey guys, oh you remember Nicole" Evan said to them. "Yeah why?" David asked him. "Hi guys" Nicole said.

"Nicole!" The 5 said getting up and each of them giving her a hug. "Guys I would like you all to meet my boyfriend Oak" Nicole said to them introducing Oak to her friends and vise versa. "Oak this is Evan, Brian, Tyler, Marcel, David, Craig and Lui" she told Oak. "Hi" they all said. "Hi" Oak said to them. The group talked and ate for hours. They then all paid for their food, said good bye to Nicole and Oak and left. The two walked back to Nicole's apartment. Nicole then got a text from Diane that said- "Hey come on we're doing the video today let's go!" Nicole texted back- "I'm coming." "I have to go, we're doing the cosplay makeup video today" she told him. "Have fun and send me lots of pictures" he told her. "I will" she told him. "Wait one more thing" Oak said. "Wha-" Nicole was cut off by Oak kissing her. They began to make out, their lips moving in perfect symphony with each other. They broke apart.

"I love you Nicole" Oak told her. "I love you too" Nicole said to him. Nicole then walked to her apartment door, walking on Cloud 9 and a huge smile was on her face and was not going away anytime soon. Oak smiled and started walking back to his apartment. He then texted Daveed and Lin- "Guys I'm going to propose to Nicole, can you two help me find the perfect ring for her?"
Daveed-"Sure and congrats dude!!"
Lin-"YES!!!!! OF COURSE I WILL!!!"
Oak smiled and went to watch tv in his living room. He couldn't stop thinking about Nicole. "I love her so much" he said to himself . "I need to find her the perfect ring" he added. Oak spent the rest of the day watching tv and getting some texts from Nicole while Diane and Rachel were doing her makeup and she was wearing what he guessed was the outfit Nora wears in the Anime. "She looks so cute" he said texting her back.

-Next chapter- (will probably be posted either Saturday afternoon or Sunday) ( I have an online test for my photography class that's due on Saturday)- Daveed and Lin will be helping Oak look for the perfect engagement ring for Nicole. I might put the proposal scene in the chapter. -maybe-