Chapter 25

Nicole's stomach growled. "Are you hungry?" Raúl asked her. "Yeah, Im kinda hungry" Nicole told him. The two then walked over to craft services and got something to eat. "Nicole Madison is that you?" the caterer said to her. Nicole looked at him confused. "Yes, and who are you?" she asked him. "Its me Kevin, from college" he told her. Nicole smiled "Kevin, its so good to see you again" she said hugging him. "Its good to see you too, how have you been and is that a ring? did you get married?" Kevin asked her. "Yes I did" she told him. "To who?" Kevin asked her. "You've heard of the musical Hamilton right?" she asked Kevin. "Who hasn't" he told her. "Well the guy who plays Hercules Mulligan and James Madison is my husband" she told Kevin. "No, you're joking, really?" Kevin asked her. "She's telling the truth" Raúl told Kevin. "Wow, thats great, Im so happy for you, oh and I got married too" Kevin told her. "Let me guess to Ariana?" she asked him. "Yep, we've been married for about 2 years now" he told her. "Thats wonderful, congrats" she told Kevin. "Also theres one more thing, and I don't think you're going to like it." Kevin told her. "Why?" She asked. "Hey Kevin were do you want the rolls" A man asked him. "Just put them by the butter Zach" Kevin told him. "Ok" Zach told him putting the basket of rolls on the table. "Do you need anything else or is that it?" Zach asked. "No Zach thats it for now" Kevin told him. "Ok" Zach said beginning to walk away, but he stopped and turned around. "Nicole Madison is that you?" He asked her. "Its Onaodowan now and yes its me" Nicole told him. "Onaodowan? did you get married?" Zach asked her. "Yes I did, a few months ago" she told him. (Nicole and Zach were friends in college but Zach wanted to be something more, Nicole didn't feel the same way) "Who are you married to?" He asked. Just then Oak walked up to them. "Raúl they need you on set" he told Raúl. "Alright" he said walking off. "Hey hun, how was filming?" Nicole asked him. "It was great" He told her. "Oak I want you to meet my friend from college, Kevin this is Oak, Oak this Kevin" she told him introducing him to Kevin. "Hi nice to meet you" Oak told him. "Nice to meet you too" Kevin told him. "This is the guy you married?" Zach asked her. "Yeah" Nicole told him. "Who are you?" Oak asked Zach. "Im Zach one of Nicole's old college friends" Zach told him rather coldly. Just then a woman walked up to them. "Zach be nice, hi Im Ariana" She told them. "Ariana? Its me Nicole" she told Ariana. "Nicole Madison?" Ariana asked her. "Well its now Onaodowan but yes its me" she told Ariana. The two smiled and hugged. "Its so nice to see you and did you get married?" Ariana asked her. "Yep, Ariana meet my husband Oak" Nicole told her. Ariana looked toward Oak. "Hi you must be Oak, nice to meet you" Ariana told him. "Yes I am, nice to meet you too" Oak told her. Ariana looked back at Nicole "So Nicole, how have you been?" She asked her. "Ive been great, Diane, Rachel and I have a successful Youtube channel, I got to go to New York Comic Con and Im married" Nicole told her. "Thats amazing, Im so happy for you" Ariana told her. "Yeah, we both are" Kevin told her. Zach looked anything but happy for her. Ariana noticed this. "Zach she only likes you as a friend, you need to let it go!" she told him. Zach said nothing and walked away. "Hey are you two free tomorrow?" Nicole asked her. "Yeah, why?" Ariana asked her. "Well in addition to my Youtube channel, I also sing at a local cafe, Im singing tomorrow I was wondering if you two wanted to come and see me sing and then we can hang out and catch up" she asked them. "We would love to" They told her. Nicole gave them the name of the cafe and what time they should be their and the three exchanged phone numbers and went their separate ways. "Hun what was Ariana talking about when she told Zach to let it go?" Oak asked her. "Zach and I were friends back in college, he wanted to be something more but I didn't feel the same way, he never let it go, he would always try to get me to go out with him" Nicole told him. "Really?" he asked her. "Yep" she told him.

-Time skip-

"Ariana, Kevin you guys are here and you brought Zach" Nicole said hugging Ariana and Kevin. "Yeah, he wouldn't stop asking us where we were going, Im sorry Nicole" Ariana told her. "Its ok" Nicole told her. "I saved you guys a table, its right over their by the stage, you'll be sitting with Oak" she told him. "Great" Zach said sarcastically. Nicole just rolled her eyes. The three walked over to the table and sat down. "Ok Im on in 10 ill see you guys in a few" Nicole said before giving Oak a quick kiss and walking away. "That should be me she's kissing" Zach thought angrily to himself. Oak noticed the angry look on Zach's face. "Look man, Nicole told me about you two, she likes you as a friend, nothing more and she's my wife, let it go man" Oak told him. "Whatever" Zach told him. Nicole then walked out on the stage with another person. "Hello everyone" Nicole said into the microphone. Everyone cheered. "Ok we have a special treat for you guys, I have spent a very long time learning this song, mostly because its not in English, so without further ado please enjoy "Ah, what a wonderful cat life!" she told them. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZQui_HGuM0) (I love this video) The song began, "kore wa kawaii ojousan masshiro na ke ga totemo suteki ne konna tsuki ga kirei na yoru wa boku to issho ni asobimasen ka, NYANsei wa ichido-kiri tanoshimu ga kachi na no desu anata o shibaru kubiwa wa kamichigitte agemashou, nora wa saikou NYAN NYAN NYAN sakana kusunete, HATO oikakete hiruma wa hataraku ningen o shirime ni yane no ue de yume-utsutsu, anata mo jiyuu ni NYAN NYAN NYAN suteki na nakama mo shoukai shimashou saa, sono mado o hiraite tobidasu no desu!" Nicole then sang "kore wa kimama na noraneko-san yami no naka me dake ga hikatte'ru zuibun kuchi ga jouzu da kedo watashi wa BAKA na onna ja nai wa, NYANsei wa ichido-kiri dakara koso kawareru no yo BURANDO kubiwa no kachi ga anata ni wa wakaru kashira? watashi wa yuuga yo NYAN NYAN NYAN oishii shokuji ni fukafuka BEDDO mizu wa choppiri nigate da kedo mainichi SHAWAA datte abireru no, sore ni kurabete NYAN NYAN NYAN anata wa dare ni mamotte morau no? ashita kuruma ni hikareru ka mo shirenai ja nai!" -Time skip to the end of the song (The website I got the lyrics from is making my computer slow)-