Chapter 3: Mystery Guests

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

As I entered my dance classroom I immediately spotted my dance-best-friends named Lizzie, Meghan,Kacy Hope, and Ethan. "Hey guys" I said. "HEY ANNE" they all said together. "Hey anymore news on the mystery-guest?" I asked. "Nope" said Ethan popping the p. " Maybe they are a little-" but Lizzie couldn't finish the sentence because just then 4 guys that looked around our age walked into the classroom. "OMG that's The Fooo" squealed Hope. "OWW MY EARS!!!!" Said Ethan, Meghan, and I covering our ears. "No way, this is NOT happening" screamed Kacy. "Lizzie are you ok" asked Ethan. "Yeah,why?" Asked Lizzie. "Because you look like you are about to cry" I replied. "BECAUSE I'M FANGIRLING!!!" screamed Lizzie. "Oh" was all I said. "Wait wait wait. Who is The Fooo anyway?" Asked Meghan. Hope's, Lizzie's, and Kacy's mouths dropped open and they looked like they were going to faint. "What do you mean 'who is The Fooo'??!!!" Asked Hope. "She means who are they" said Ethan. "THEY ARE ONLY LIKE THE COOLEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD!!!!" Screamed Kacy. "Alright class take your seats." Said Ms. Sam. We did as we were told and stared at the visitors with both questionable looks (Me, Meghan, Ethan and the other boys in the class) and tears in our eyes (Hope, Lizzie, Kacy, and the rest of the girls in our class). "Oh right, these are our Mystery-Guests everyone. Boys, why don't you introduce yourselfs?" Said Ms. Sam.
"Hi I'm Oscar as he looked at Hope and smiled"
"Sup, I'm Omar" as he looked at Lizzie and gave her a smirk which she returned with a blush creeping onto her face.
"Hello, I'm OG" he said as he smiled at me.
"Hey, I'm Felix" as he looked at me and gave me a wink.
"And we are The Fooo" they all said together.