Chapter 34: Uh-oh

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Felix?" I asked as he sat down next to me. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Oh...uh...nothing" I said as I wiped away some tears. He pulled my hands from my face and cupped his hands around my cheeks. He used his thumbs to wipe away the tears that I missed. "C'mon. You can tell me" he said. "Alright well me and OG decided it would be better to split up. So we did" I said. "I mean I know it wasn't a long relationship but he was a good person ya know?" I added and he nodded. "Yeah he's a great person but that doesn't mean he's a great boyfriend" Felix said and I nodded. "Well I am kinda glad you two broke up" he said. "Why?" I asked. "So I could do this" he said before his lips crashed onto mine. After a minute we pulled away and got up. We walked hand in hand to their hotel.

*20 minutes later*

As we walked to the hotel I told Lizzie to come over to the Hotel so by the time we got there she was waiting by the elevator on her phone. I did a "shush" sign to Felix and quietly ran up to Lizzie. I went around so she couldn't see me and jumped on her back. "Aahhh!!!!" She screamed and started spinning to get me off her back. She fell and we both landed on the floor. Luckily the floor was carpeted. Felix came over and laughed but handed us each a hand up. He pulled us both up with no struggle at all. Me and Lizzie dusted off our pants and then we all made our way over to the elevator. After about 5 minutes we all came to their floor and made our way to the living room suite. "WE'RE HERE!" Felix exclaimed. "Who's here?" Omar asked as he walked in. "Hey guys!" He exclaimed. "Its been forever" he said. "Omar you literally just saw me like half an hour ago and you just saw Lizzie yesterday" I said and we all laughed. "Exactly that's way to long" he said and pulled us into a group hug. "Group hug! I want in!" Oscar exclaimed and threw his arms around us. We all pulled back. "I'M HUNGRY!" Omar exclaimed. "Kitchen's over there bro" Felix said and pointed to another room. "Exactly. Now get to it" he said and clapped his hands at Felix. "Haha no" Felix replied and Omar gave an annoyed sigh. "FINE!" Omar exclaimed and stomped out of the room. We all laughed and went to sit in the couch. "BRO MAKE POPCORN TOO! MOVIE TIME!" Oscar screamed and grabbed the remote. He was having difficulty deciding until he passed over the Hinger Games. "THIS ONE!" Me and Lizzie exclaimed. "Okay" he said and presses play but paused it so we could wait for Omar. Omar came in 5 minutes after with 4 bowls of popcorn. "One for Lizzie, one for Anne, one for Oscar and one for me" he said and sat down on the floor in front of the couch. "Hey what about me" Felix asked. "Oh kitchen's over there bro" Omar said and pointed to the same room Felix pointed to. "Seriously?" he asked. "Yeah. Now go" Omar said and grinned at Felix. Felix rolled his eyes and was about to get up but I grabbed his arm. "I'll share with you" I said and he smiled at me and sat back down. "Woah! Anne never shares her food! You must have some kind of special powers" Lizzie said and we all laughed. "Yeah" Felix said and wrapped an arm Around me as Omar turned out the lights and Oscar pressed play.

*After the Movie*

After the movie ended Oscar grabbed the remote and hit the play button for "Gravity" because me and Lizzie wanted to see that but never got a chance. "Wait! Let me just get a bathroom break" Lizzie said and got up and ran to the bathroom. She came back 2 minutes later with sunken eyes and her face was pale. "Uh Anne can I see ya for a second" she tried to sound cheerful but by the look on her face, something was horribly wrong. I got up and swallowed the sudden lump in my throat as I slowly approached her. As I stopped in front of her she grabbed my arm. "We'll be right back" she said to the guys and added a fake smile as she pulled me out of the room and towards the bathroom. "Whats up?" I asked. "Uh Liz we just passed the bathroom" I said. "We're not going to the bathroom. Now be quiet before they hear you" she said. They? Uh-oh.