Chapter 11: The Plan Worked!

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Lizzie?" I asked the figure sitting in the rain. The figure looked up and I saw her eyes. Her gorgeous blue eyes. They were filled with pain. "C'mon lets get you out of here" I said as I helped Lizzie get to her feet. By that time it started raining and we were still 15 blocks from my house because Lizzie ran the opposite way. We began walking and when we past the coffee shop again Lizzie stiffened and I saw them. Omar and OG. OG dragged Omar outside and he screamed at him. I pulled Lizzie out of their view. We listened and Lizzie started crying even harder at Omar's words. I put my hand over her mouth before a noise could escape. They went back into the shop and it was Omar was crying his eyes out. What the heck he just met her. We kept walking and they noticed us. "Shoot" I said as Omar got up and ran to us. And as soon as Omar got there, ZOOM Lizzie was gone. Omar mumbled some words in another language... Swedish? OG came out and I told them I'll call them with an update on Lizzie as soon as we get to my house. "I really gotta go" I said to them. "ANNE WAIT UP!!" Omar and OG hollered as I started to run. I ran back and OG put his jacket around my shoulders. "No, no, no, no, no" I said as I took it off and returned it to him. "Hey you are running around in the freezing cold rain and chasing Lizzie while I am just gonna go home in a warm car. You can return it whenever I have more than one jacket." he said. "Thank you so much. Hey I'll text you my address and maybe we can hang out later if you want" I said "Sure!" he said. "Great I'll text you the address now and be there in an hour? You to Omar" I said. "I GOT AN IDEA TO FIX THE LIZZIE SITUATION!!!! I said to them. "You can tell us when we get your house because you gotta catch up to Lizzie" said OG. "Great idea." I said and I dashed away to find Lizzie.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

"I told you Anne would think of something" I said while turning to Omar after about five minutes of thinking of the while scene that just happened and me getting over the shock of Anne inviting us over to her house. "Yeah I know, she's a genius!!" screamed Omar with excitement. "C'mon lets get to the car." I said not feeling like going back to the coffee shop because I can feel Felix glaring at me and in all honesty he's really scaring me. I'm scared about getting in a car with him but what are you gonna do?

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

I find Lizzie sitting on my porch and just staring into space. She doesn't even realize I'm there. "Earth to Lizzie" I say to her waving her hand in my face. She jumps up and throws her arms around me and I can feel her tears falling onto my shoulder but I don't care I just want her to be happy again. "Lets go inside and watch Grown Ups" we love that movie and we always laugh so hard I am surprised we don't explode. She nods her head and we enter. I lend her a black t-shirt that has a picture of Adam Levine on it and a pair of pajama pants that have a zebra pattern on them. I picked out a plain neon-pink t-shirt and cheetah-print pajama bottoms for myself. I grabbed two boxes of tissues (for Lizzie and I when we watch a girlie movie which we definitely will), 4 blankets, 8 pillows, and the movies; Grown Ups, Grown Ups 2, The Last Song, Toy Story 1, 2, and 3, The Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid (we like to make fun of the Disney Princesses for being perfect and we always get a great laugh out of it) and lastly, The Titanic (hey can't beat the classics). We brought all the stuff down with the help of my 17 year old brother named AJ. "Thanks bro" I said to him. "No prob kiddo so listen I'm goin out but Amelia (my oldest sister) is here so if you need anything just tell her even though I doubt she will be of any help because she is dead tired from work but you know, if a kidnapper or something comes she could probably throw one her millions of high heels at them and knock him out because those shoes are mad sharp" he said. Me and Lizzie burst out laughing because we remember the time my sister thought me brother was an intruder when he was coming home from work one night when Lizzie was sleeping over and she threw one of her pink and gold studded high heels at him and he fell to the floor and had a bump on his head for the rest of the night. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!" Amelia yelled from upstairs. "APOLOGIZE ALL YA WANT ITS NOT GONNA MAKE THE HUMILIATION GO AWAY!" AJ screamed back. Making me and Lizzie fall to the floor clutching our stomachs. After about five minutes Lizzie got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change. After she enters the bathroom there is a ring at the door and AJ opens the door to reveal OG and Omar. "Well hello there I am AJ, Anne's brother." He said as he shook their hands. I thought he was actually going to act mature until he screamed "ANNE YOUR BOYFRIENDS ARE HERE!!" My face fell and my mouth hung open. I walked to him and slapped him in the back of the head. OG and Omar laughed as AJ said "Hey hey hey don't hate the playa hate the game!!" "Oh I'll get you for this" I said to him while I gave him a death stare. "Be careful guys, she may seem all sweet and innocent until you get her mad and then she'll pounce on you like a puma." he whispered. I pulled him in for a whisper then screamed in his ear "I HEARD THAT!!!" he covered his ears. "Now get outta here before I make your ears explode" I said with a hard stare "Love ya" I said with my face forming a huge grin and I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Love ya too. Bye kiddo" he said as he kissed my head and exited, closing and locking the door behind him. "Sorry bout that's he's... he's... different." I said "I like him" OG said with a grin plastered on his face. "Me too" said Omar copying OG's grin but his eyes held worry as he asked "W-Where's L-L-Lizzie?" "She's taking a shower and changing so this is my plan. OG locks us in a room so she can't escape and Omar you explain and I'll force her to listen as make sure she doesn't escape." "That's brilliant" Omar says. "I know I'm a genius" I said. Just then the bathroom lock clicked signaling Lizzie was coming. I ran to the door and grabbed Lizzie's hands and pulled her into the room Omar and OG ran to when I told them to get ready. I put her down and OG locked us in. She kicked the door and gave me a cold stare. Ge eventually calmed down after five minutes and Omar explained that he didn't mean to flirt with the waitress and that he was practicing on asking Lizzie for her number. So THAT'S what happened. She thought about it for a minute and then ran to him and threw her arms around him. He hugged her tight like really tight. I left the room to give them privacy and high-fived OG. We returned into the room to see them kissing. "Woah!!!!" Me and OG screamed. They turned to us and blushed deeply. "Lets go watch the movies." I said. We went downstairs and Lizzie cuddled up to Omar and me and OG sat next to each other. "The plan worked" I whispered to him and he nodded and he put an arm around me and I decided to put my head on his chest.I turned on Grown Ups and we started our Movie Marathon.