Chapter 29: Kiss

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up on the floor. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and saw it was still dark. I looked at the clock and it read 11:30 pm. I looked around and saw all the guys asleep. Felix was laying on the couch and one foot and an arm were dangling off the couch. OG was laying on the floor on his back and Omar's foot was in his face. Omar was laying on his Stomach and his arm was In Oscar's face and his hand in OG's face. Oscar was Laying on his back with his arm stretched and it was in Omar's face. I saw that they all still had their shoes on so I got up and untied their shoelaces. I retied the but Omar's shoes laces were tangled with OG's and Oscar's. I couldn't tie Felix's shoe laces to anyone else's laces without pulling him off the couch so I left him alone. I took a picture of them and sent it to all their phones. I also texted them all saying "Guys, I guess we all fell asleep because when I woke up and it was 11:30 and all of you were asleep. Anyways, I decided to head home so see ya soon. P.S. Good job untangling your shoe laces ;)" I hit send and left. I got home 10 minutes later because there was no traffic at all and the bus driver said she would drop me off in front of my house since it was late and I was her last trip. I thanked her and got off the bus. Luckily, my mom is on a business trip and my sister went to her friends house and my brother was playing his game and probably Didn't even notice I was gone. I snuck in through my bedroom window just to be safe. Once I climbed onto the balcony of my room i knew I was safe so I opened the door to my room and got dresses in a random pair of pajamas and fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

I awoke with Omar's hand in my face. "Yo bro get your hand out of my face" I said and he just rolled over and groaned. Wait why was Omar's hand in my face? I looked around and saw all the guys were around me and they were all sleeping. We were in the living room. "What happened?" I asked myself.Then I remembered that Anne was here and we were all talking and we all fell asleep. Wait Anne. "Anne?" I asked. "Guys wake up!" I said and Oscar's and Omar's eyes snapped open and they say up. "WHAT?!" Oscar screamed. "Where's Anne?" I asked them and they looked around. "I don't know" Omar said. Felix was still sleeping and half of him was hanging off the couch. Omar got a pillow. "BRO! WAKE UP!!" he screamed and threw the pillow at Felix. Felix snorted and said "Huh?What?" and then fell off the couch. "Ow!! What Omar?!" he screamed. If you can't already tell, we aren't morning people. We all laughed and Felix glared at us. "Bro check you phone and see if she texted you" Oscar said and I nodded. I stretched and got my phone that was on the floor next to me. I read the text aloud "Guys, I guess we all fell asleep because when I woke up it was 11:30 and all of you were asleep. Anyways, I decided to head home so see ya soon. P.S good job with untangling your shoe laces ;)" I said. "Shoe laces?" Omar said and stood up but immediately fell down on Oscar's legs. "Anne" I said and looked at our shoe laces that were tied together. "OW!!" Oscar exclaimed. Felix was laughing so hard I'm surprised he didn't bust a lung. I bent over and untangled our laces. I called Anne as made sure she didn't get kidnapped.

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Ring. ring. ring. ring. I woke up to my phone ringing and the picture that popped up was a picture of OG in which he had his tongue sticking out so I knew it was him. It said 2 missed calls. I listened to his voicemail and it said "Anne please don't tell me you were kidnapped". I laughed and he called again. I decided to pull a prank on him so I stopped laughing and put on my best scared voice and answered the phone. "ANNE! Did you get home okay?" he asked. I pretended to cry. "OG I'm scared" I said. "Why? What happened?" he asked. "He took me. Please help me" I said. "WHAT?! WHO?!" he screamed. "I don't know but I got off the bus and he took me. He was wearing a mask" I said. "Where are you?" he asked. I told him the address to my house. "Don't bring police or else he will kill me. OH NO HE'S COMING! OG HURRY!" I screamed and hung up the phone. I burst out laughing and went downstairs to answer the door when he came. That'll teach him to not wake me up.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

She was kidnapped. The first girl i care about was kidnapped. I dropped my phone. "OG bro, Whats wrong?' Felix asked. "She never made it home. She was kidnapped" I replied. "We gotta call the police!" Oscar screamed. "No. She said that he would kill her if he saw the police" I replied. "Well then lets go" Omar said and grabbed Daff's car keys. "Uh...Omar you can't drive" I said. "And? Anne's in trouble" he said. "No we can't take the car Daff and Katia will literally KILL us" I said. "We'll take the bus she gave me the address and it's only 20 minutes away" i said and ran out the door and the boys followed behind. We took the stairs so it would take less time and ran out the door. We decided to just run and not wait for a bus and by the time we got to the door we were completely out of breath. "C'mon" Felix said and we walked to the door and knocked. Here we go...

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

I heard the knock on the door and opened it to come face to face with all the guys. "Oh hello" I said. "ANNE!" Oscar screamed and crushed me In a hug. "Hey" I replied. "What is going on?" OG asked. "It was a prank. I'm fine and this is my house. I wasn't kidnapped. That'll teach you to NEVER wake me up" I said and laughed. "Your kidding right?" Omar asked and I shook my head no. Felix and Oscar started laughing along with me and OG and Omar stayed angry. "Oh C'mon it was a joke" I said and Felix high-fived me. "Guys I'll meet you back at the hotel" OG said. They stopped laughing and walked out the door. OG closed the door behind us. "What were you thinking?" he asked. "I was really worried" he added. "I'm sorry. But c'mon it was a little bit funny" I said. He shook his head no again. "I'm sorry" I said. He pressed me up against the door. "I don't care as long as your okay" he said and his lips started getting closer to mine. He stopped when his forehead was on mine and I could feel his breath on my face. I pressed my lips on to his and we shared a long, passionate kiss until we pulled away. "I should get back to the hotel" he said and I nodded. He kissed me again but this one wasn't as long and then left. I bit my lip and slid to the floor, clutching my heart. That was even better than the kiss that I had in my dream.