Chapter 32: Messages

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

*The Next Morning*

My phone died yesterday so when I turned it in this morning it blew up with messages and it was only 8 in the morning. There were 40 messages. 15 were from Lizzie, 5 from Mel, 5 from AJ, 2 from Omar, 1 from Oscar, 2 from Felix and 9 from OG. I rolled my eyes and went to Lizzie's messages first.

Heyyyyyy

Answer Me

Hello?

I'm gonna spam you with messages

ANSWER!

HELLO?!

ANNE!

Maroon 5

ANSWER ME!

I'm bored

OMG Anne help someone is trying to break in to my house!!

Wow still ignoring me?

Your so mean to me!!!

Answer!!!

I see how it has to be

I rolled my eyes at the messages and laughed. Next, I went to Mel's messages.

Are you home yet?

You better get home AJ is having a nervous breakdown.

Anne!

Answer your phone!

Your so grounded

I went to AJ's messages next.

Anne

Anne! Answer!

No Anne I can't lose my favorite Sister!

ANSWER!

Alright I'm calling the cops

I rolled my eyes at my over protective siblings and went to Omar's messages.

Hey Anne I just wanna say thanks for yesterday it was a lot of fun.

Text me when you get these messages.

I smiled because Omar was texting me like a normal person and not a crazy person (Lizzie, Mel and AJ) and went to Oscar's message.

HEY! I'm really bored right now. Omar is sleeping, Felix is watching a movie and won't let us sit with him because he thinks we will talk to him because he thinks we will make him miss the movie and OG won't come out of his room so I'm guessing he's really tired from yesterday. Anyways, text me when you get this.

I smiled at the message but the smile immediately faded when I read about OG. What's up with him? I mean he did this to himself. I sighed and went to Felix's messages.

Hey. What's up?

Lets hang out later.

I read the messages again and again. After I memorized every single word of every single message I sighed. I have to read OG's messages now. I opened the messages.

Anne!

Please answer Anne!

She means nothing to me!

I only care about you!

You have to believe me Anne!

It was all a misunderstanding!

It wasn't what you thought!

Please forgive me.

Well I guess this is goodbye.

I didn't think much into the goodbye because I thought he finally understood that no matter what he said I wouldn't forgive him. He was lying. I heard him tell Felix that he didn't want to pull back form that kiss. I heard him! And now he has the nerve to lie to me about his actions and not own up to it? I decided to go to sleep for a while longer so I laid my head back down on the pillow and closed my eyes only to shoot my eyes open again about 10 seconds later when my phone rang. I groaned and sat up and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Anne! Come quick it's OG!" Oscar screamed and hung up.

I jumped out of bed and threw on a pair of black shorts, a gray sweatshirt, white tennis shoes and I threw my hair into a high ponytail. I threw my bedroom door open and darted down the stairs and I was almost through the kitchen when Vanessa stopped me. "Where are you going?" she asked. "VANESSA! TELL MEL AND AJ I WILL CALL THEM LATER SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY FRIEND!" I screamed and kissed the top of her head quickly. "Love you see you later" I said and ran down the hall and out the door. I decided to not take the bus and just run. I arrived 10 minutes later and ran through the doors. I slowed down and jogged to the elevator where Omar was waiting for me so he could take me upstairs. We went into the elevator and I asked the question that I probably didn't want to know the answer to. "Whats wrong with OG?"