Chapter 42: Good to Have You Back

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"ANNE WAKE UP! WE ARE ABOUT TO LAND!" Lizzie screamed while jumping up and down. "Alright Liz. Who gave you coffee?" I asked. She only acts this hyper in the morning after a cup of coffee that's why she drinks tea. "Nooooo onnnneee" she dragged out the word no one. "Lizzie" I warned.

"Fine. Marcusbecausehesaidineededtowakeupandiwarnedhimnottogivemecoffeebuthedidnotlisten" She said way to quick to understand. "Repeat that a little slower Liz" I said. "Marcus" *wait ten seconds "becaause" *waits ten seconds* "he" I cut her off. "Repeat it a little faster Liz" I said. "Marcus because he said I needed to wake up and I warned him not to give me coffee but he did not listen" she said. "Now that I understand. Well Marcus is an idiot because you'll be bouncing off the walls for about an hour now" I sighed.

Just as I finished my sentence Lizzie started bouncing up and down in her seat. "Are we landing yet? Are we landing yet? Are we landing yet? Are we landing yet? Are we-" she asked repeatedly before I cut her off. "LIZZE! PLEASE! We will land when we land now shut up!" I exclaimed.

I plugged my earphones back in so I wouldn't hear Lizzie's constant complaining of when this plane was going to land. 'Good call giving her coffee Marcus' I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

*30 minutes later*

"We have now landed. You may exit the plane. Have a nice stay in Sweden girls" said the Pilot. "FINALLY!!!" Lizzie exclaimed, unbuckling her seat belt and running out the door and off the plane. I slowly unbuckled my seat belt and slowly walked off the plane.

As I stepped out of the plane a cold breeze hit me making me shiver but the sun was still shining bright, blinding me. I walked into the airport and ran to catch up to Lizzie who was skipping around the airport. "La la la la la" she sang. I grabbed her by her shoulders and placed a hand over her mouth. She was drawing un-needed attention to us.

Marcus caught up with us, and lead us to a limo as he put our bags in the trunk. He got in the car and gave the driver directions to a studio that was an hour away. I guess we are going to meet the people we are touring with.

*An hour later*

We arrived at the studio and Lizzie dashed out of the limo "GET BACK OVER HERE!" I called after her. She spun on her heel and ran towards me. "Remember we have to go by our stage names. I'm Jeanie and your Flo. Got it?" I asked. "Got it" she said. "Lets go in 'Jeanie and Flo'" Marcus chuckled. He's the one who came up with the stage names. He says that by having two separate names, one for family and one for the public, would be helpful in keeping the news reporters out of our personal lives.

We walked in the front door and to the secretary siting at a desk. "We have a meeting here. Jeanie Matthews and Flo Tides" said Marcus. "Ah. Of course. Right this way please" she said as she got up and led us to an elevator. Once we were all in the elevator she hit the button for the 10th floor and I felt it escalating. She lead us down a hall to a conference room and opened the door. Inside the room I saw the people I never wanted to see again.

Sitting at the table were Felix, OG Oscar, Omar, Daff and Katia. It's been three years but their looks really haven't changed, unlike me and Lizzie or should I say "Flo". They all looked up and stood up. Omar was the first to come and greet us. "Hello Jeanie and Flo. We have heard so much about you. I'm Omar" he said as he shook our hands. Omar's voice has gotten deeper, I noticed that. He looks a lot older, more mature. Next was Oscar. "It's a pleasure to meet you two. I'm Oscar" he said as he shook our hands. "Hi I'm OG" said OG and he also shook our hands. Last was Felix. "I'm Felix. Pleasure to meet you" he said as he too shook our hands.

I was freaking out. What if they recognize me and Lizzie. We worked hard on changing our appearance. Marcus sat with Daff and Katia and as we all were about to take a seat Daff stopped us. "Boys why don't you take the girls down to the studio and you can work on your dance routines. Me, Kat and Marcus will take care of the tour stuff" he said. "Great idea. Follow us" Omar said. "See you soon guys" Marcus said.

We followed them down the hall and into the elevator. OG hit the button for the 15th floor. We arrived in the 15th floor and walked down the hall and into a dance studio. As we entered the studio I saw that one of the walls was completely made of glass and you could see the street and all the people walking along the streets of Stockholm. Felix said he was going to get us water bottles so he left the room.

Omar locked the door. "Okay guys we know it's you so drop the act" Oscar said. "What?" I asked, mentally freaking out. OG walked up to me and took my hair in between his fingers. "Love what you did to our hair Anne-I mean-Jeanie" he smirked at me. Omar walked over to Lizzie, copying OG's actions. "And your hair looks fantastic, Lizzie" he smirked.

"How'd you idiots know?" I asked. "Did you really think we wouldn't be able to recognize our best friends?" OG asked. "Wait!" I exclaimed. "What" Omar asked. "Does Felix know. You know, that it's me" I asked. "If he knew he would've said something. He's clueless" Oscar said. "Lets keep it that way. I don't want to be back where we left off" I said and they nodded.

"You know he really hasn't been the same. You know, since the break up" Oscar said. "It was a two month relationship I'm sure he got over it" I replied. "You changed him Anne. I don't know how or why but you did" OG said. We heard the door-knob turning. "Ey! Why is this door locked?" Felix called form the other side of the door. Omar unlocked the door. "Sorry bro we didn't want anyone to interrupt our dancing. We forgot you left he room" OG said. "Its cool" he replied. He placed the water bottles down on the floor and walked over to the speakers.

"HEY! I HAVE AN IDEA! LETS HAVE A DANCE OFF!" Omar exclaimed. "Good idea bro. Ladies first" Oscar said. "Any song request?" Felix asked. "Crave You (Adventure Club remix)" I said and he nodded, typing in the song name. The song started and me and Lizzie took our positions.

The song started slowly so we started popping our muscles slowly. Once the beat picked up so did we. I a triple backflip while Lizzie did three cartwheels in a row. We moved our arms and legs around until we ended in a round off split. The boys clapped louder than I've ever heard anyone clap before.

We got off the floor and they did their routine, earning a loud round of applause from us. We got a call from Daff, Katia, and Marcus telling us to come back upstairs to the conference room so we left the studio and headed back to the conference room.

Me and Oscar were at the back of the group. He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "It's good to have you guys back"

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Woah! Two updates in one day! I wanna apologize for not updating as much before and for the updates being short and boring. School was getting really hard and I had A LOT of work to do like projects, studying and homework. But now that summer vacation is coming up I have more time to update. Yay! Thanks for all the reads and votes! Oh and also I realized a lot of you are adding my story to your reading list. Thank you so much for doing that you guys are amazing!

Vote!

Comment!!

Read!!!

-Kat