Chapter 38: First Day of School

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"ANNE! WAKE UP!" called my mom from downstairs. Today was the first day of school. JOY! Not. I got out of bed and yesterday's events came flooding back to me. The guys left. I sighed at the memory and went to get ready.

I went into my closet and pulled out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a red flowy tank top and black converse. I went Into the bathroom, showered and got dressed. I looked at my boring hair. Over the summer I had cut off the dip-dyed tips of my hair so now it was just normal. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth then exited the bathroom and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. "Morning" Vanessa said as I passed her. "Morning" I replied as I went to the cupboard and pulled out a granola bar.

"Bye everyone" I said and then exited the kitchen. I walked out the front door and headed on my way to school.

I met up with Lizzie and our friend Leo outside. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey" Leo and Lizzie replied as we started walking into school. "So are you guys exited for the new school year-?" Lizzie was cut off by the school monitor coming on. "Good Morning students! Welcome back! I hope you have a great year!" said Principal Roy. "Unlikely" Leo said causing us to chuckle.

We all went our separate ways to class. My first class was English. I entered the classroom and 15 kids were sitting in class. I smiled at them and sat down in the front of the class. Yes the front. I like being close to the board. "Welcome class!" the teacher said upon arrival. "I'm your teacher Miss. Teal" she said. "We are gonna have a great year!" she said and I smiled. I hope so.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update! I'm sorry this update isn't very good but I promise the other updates will be more eventful! Thank you all soooooooo much for all the votes, comments and reads!!!!