Chapter 9: Start of a Beautiful Friendship

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

As I strolled along the sidewalk with Ethan's arm still slung around my shoulder and him talking to me, I couldn't stop thinking about why Felix and OG seemed so upset. Wow, I already care about them and I barely knew them. I mean I DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO OG YET! But still, I was curious. So I told Ethan that I'll talk to him later and he said ok and I wiggled out his grip and he proceeded in talking to Kacy. "Hey Felix!" I said as I approached him. He abruptly looked up and I immediately saw pain in his eyes. "Hey Anne" he replied. "You ok?" I asked him. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" he asked. "Because you like you just lost a puppy" I thought to myself but I didn't dare say it. "Oh I was just wondering." "Yeah I'm fine." he said "Ok well talk to ya later Felix." "Bye Anne" and with that I walked away from Felix to find OG. I spotted OG walking in the back of the group ,looking down at the ground with his hands in his pockets. Wow, he sure is cool I thought to myself. I approached him and said "Hi I'm Anne, nice to meet you!!!" and I hugged him. He hugged back and said "Hey I'm OG" "Well as I said before its nice to meet you OG." "You're an amazing dancer" he said. I blushed and said "Yeah but you are an amazing dancer AND singer." He looked surprised as he said "You watch our videos?" "Of Course I watch your videos, you guys are AMAZING!!!" I said while smiling like a three year old girl who just got a new doll. "Haha we aren't THAT good." My mouth fell open and I said "You gotta be kidding I tried to master your dance moves and I looked like had ants in my pants" he burst out laughing and so did I. "Oh you gotta show me you do those moves and in return I'll teach you the RIGHT way to do them" "You got yourself a deal!" I said as I shook his hand. "Hey wanna sit next to me at the coffee shop?" he asked "Sure!" I replied which caused him to smile and he grabbed my hand, gently of course, and we continued walking to the coffee shop in silence but it was the farthest thing from awkward. I like OG, he's super nice and it's not awkward talking to him like it is talking to Felix. This is the start of a beautiful friendship.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

As I was walking along the streets thinking about how Anne and I could've been an adorable couple I hear someone approach me and someone say "Hi I'm Anne, nice to meet you" in an upbeat and perky tone and little arms wrapped around my shoulders. I looked up to come face to face with the girl with the dip-dyed curls. She's actually hugging me!!!!! Woah this is cool. I hugged back and said "Hey I'm OG" we talked, laughed, held hands and I fell even deeper for her. She actually stopped taking to her boyfriend to talk to me. Woah!!!! This is SUPER cool!!! I can't wait to teach her our moves.

FELIX'S POINT OF VIEW:

She talked to me and asked if I was ok!! She's so sweet and caring. It got awkward and she left and started taking to OG. SHE HUGGED HIM AND THEY LAUGHED AND HELD HANDS!!!! Seriously??!!! Stop Felix calm down now!!!! Their friends.