Chapter 18: You Got a Good Arm Kid

LIZZIE'S POINT OF VIEW:

After about a half an hour Omar went into the bathroom to check on Felix while I stayed outside the door. I can't even look at him right now. He disgusts me. After about 10 minutes of just standing there I entered the bathroom. As I entered I saw Felix just laying on the tile-floor, bleeding. His face was bleeding from when me and Anne slapped him because we slapped him in the same place on his face. Omar was just sitting there texting someone on his phone. Felix looked up and tears formed in his eyes. "Omar can you let me talk to Lizzie alone please?" he asked while shifting his gaze to Omar but he still had his head on the floor. "Dude, I don't think that is a great idea" he replied. Then, without knowledge of my mind, my mouth opened and said "Omar its ok". He nodded and exited. "Lizzie?" Felix asked while sitting up. "What do you want?!" I snapped at him. He sighed and asked "Will Anne be ok?" He asked with tears in his eyes. I still didn't feel the least bit of sympathy for him. "How am I supposed to know?!" I snapped at him. "Now I'm leaving before you get me even angrier" I said as I turned to the door and dashed out. I ran out the front door. I'm coming Anne.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

What is taking so long?!!!! I want to see Annie!! Daff was just sitting there doing paperwork while Oscar was on his phone texting someone. Right when I was about to get out of my chair and go find Annie the hospital doors opened and in came Lizzie. She spotted me and ran to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She cried into my shirt and I cried onto her hair. We just stood there and hugged so tightly I'm surprised we could still breathe until a woman with long curly blond hair came out and said "OG and Lizzie you can see her now" and she lead us to Annie's room. "ANNE!!!" we screamed and ran to her. She was just staring out the window, emotionless. "Hey guys" she said with a smile. "How ya feelin girl?" Lizzie asked and Annie replied "Ehhh I've been better". Just then the door opened and I expected it to be Daff and Oscar so I didn't turn around. I knew that was wrong when Annie's eyes widened and she moved back. "What's wrong Annie?" I asked and she pointed to the door. I turned to see him. Felix. "What are YOU doing here?" Lizzie snapped. "I need to talk to Anne" he replied. "Never in a million years would we leave her in here alone with YOU" I replied as I glared at Felix. "Guys its ok I'm fine" she replied. I turned to her and gave her a 'Are you sure' look and she nodded. Me and Lizzie exited the room and closed the door but stayed right next to it so we could hear everything.

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Hello" I said. "Anne I'm really really really really sorry" Felix replied. "Um it's ok I guess" I said as I turned to the window. He sighed and moved closer to my hospital bed and I felt the bed dip down which meant he sat down. "That doesn't sound like you forgive me" he said. Then, I exploded. "Why should I forgive you Felix?! You hurt my friend. You punched me in the face and for what? I've been nothing but nice to you. I know I don't know you well enough but I thought we were friends!" I screamed but not loud because I knew Lizzie and OG were right outside the door. "We are friends" he said as he looked down at the floor "Really? Are we? Because last time I checked friends don't punch each other in the face!" I snapped back. A tear rolled down his face. "Felix please don't cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. I want to be your friend but you can't go and punch your problems away." I said as I wrapped and arm around his shoulder. "You don't need to apologize Anne. I deserve it. I punched you! You didn't do anything to deserve it!" he replied "Hey it was an accident. I know you didn't mean to hit me and trust me I deserved it. Just yesterday I dumped a bucket of ice-cold water on my older brother AJ for waking me up before noon last Saturday." I replied with a laugh. Felix laughed and said "That's not bad, a year ago I threw my all sisters makeup, all her shoes, and her favorite jacket out the window for calling me spoiled. And it was raining and it all landed I the mud." I laughed and said "That's genius!" and gave him a High-Five. He laughed until he realized where we were and why. Another tear rolled down his cheek as he asked "Are you going to be alright?" "Yeah I just gotta stay in the hospital for another two weeks to make sure that I don't slip into a coma or get a Concussion. You got a good arm kid" I said as I lightly punched his arm and smiled. He didn't laugh or giggle or even smile. "Hey it's ok kid" I said as wrapped my arms around his neck and he held onto me tight. The door opened and Daff told Felix that they have to leave. Felix got up and placed a kiss on top of my head. He exited the room and I was left alone.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

We got into the car and started driving to our hotel. I just looked out the window and avoided looking at Felix because if I did I would just get angry. We arrived about 10 minutes later and we all got out of the car. I ran into the elevator and let the doors close so I wouldn't have to be I the same room as Felix. As soon as the doors opened I ran out and into my room. I plopped down onto the bed and looked at the clock. 11:30 pm. Time to go to sleep. I shut my eyes and fell asleep

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

*2:30 am*

I was down with Annie and we were at a park and it was night so we were looking up at the sky. Annie was wearing a beautiful light-pink dress that flowed in the wind because it was longer in the back and shorter in the front. I was wearing a black button-down shirt and a blue tie. I got down on one knee and pulled out a velvet box of my pocket. Annie's hand flew up to her mouth as she looked down at me. "Annie will you..." But I was awoken by an annoying ringing. I realized it was my phone and looked at the night stand. 2:30 IN THE MORNING!!! WHO WOULD CALL ME THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!! I sighed as answered the phone. "Hello" I said in my morning voice. "OG IT'S LIZZIE! COME TO THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ANNE!" and then the line went dead. I jumped out I bed, threw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and dashed out the door. I texted Omar to let him know and ran to the hospital. After 20 minutes I arrived and ran to Annie's room and threw the door open. "LIZZIE WHAT'S WRONG!!!" I screamed as I ran in. Lizzie was sitting on the floor and rocking herself back and forth. "Well hello you must be OG I'm Doctor Green" said a lady with short-black hair. "Hello, what wrong with Annie?" I asked. "Well OG there is no easy way to say this but... well... Anne has slipped into a coma"