Chapter 22: Fun Day

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

We skated around for another 2 hours then we all got hungry. "Hey guys lets go get something to eat I'm starving!" said Ethan. "Ok but I'm gonna call Oscar and Omar to see if the want to come" said Felix. "Race ya there!" I screamed. "Cheater! You got a head start" screamed Ethan as he ran after me. He reached me and picked me up and placed me over his shoulder as he stopped running and started walking. "Ethan put me down!' I screamed as I laughed. "Nope" he said popping the p. "LIZZIE! HELP!" I screamed and she came running. "What's wrong?!" She asked. "Ethan won't put me down" I replied. "Ethan put her down" she said as she fake glared at him. His face held an expression of pure terror as he placed me on the ground. He has been scared of Lizzie ever since he accidentally spilled water all over her outfit in 5th grade and she almost clawed his eyes out. After he placed me down he ran. "Wimp!" Lizzie screamed after him and I laughed. Felix and OG approached us and we started waking to the Restaurant Ethan ran to. We saw him enter a pizza place. Me and Lizzie laughed because we knew that's where he would go because somehow he always ended up there and most of the time he doesn't even remember how. We got to the place and two boys were approaching us, As they got closer we realized it was Oscar and Omar. "Hey guys! What's up!"Omar screamed as he fist-bumped OG and Felix. "C'mon lets get some food." OG said and we entered. Ethan was already on the long line. I ran to him and jumped on his back. He stumbled back but caught his balance before he fell. We all ordered out food and sat down. Since there were to many of us, the seating went like this. Ethan, Oscar, Omar and at the other table it was Me, Lizzie, Felix and OG. We stayed in the pizza place and after we finished we realized it was 3:30. We decided to go to the mall since it wasn't that late yet.

*At the Mall*

It took us 20 minutes to get to the mall. We decided to go to the skate-board shop first. I got a Red PennyBoard with Blue wheels. Lizzie got a Pink PennyBoard with Purple wheels. Ethan got a Green PennyBoard with Black wheels. OG got a Black PennyBoard with Gray wheels. Felix got a Blue PennyBoard with Brown wheels. Omar and Oscar didn't get anything. Next, we went into the sneaker store. Me and Lizzie looked at SnapBacks while the boys went to look at the sneakers. After twenty minutes we went to pay. I got a White SnapBack with gold studs on the front. Lizzie got a SnapBack with flowers painted all over the front. The guys got sneakers. Next we went to the pet-adoption center. I ran to the puppies as soon as we stepped in the store. I felt someone looking at me and I turned around to come face-to-face with a smiling OG. He walked up to me and stood next to me. He and I stared at the adorable animals for about 2 minutes. "You like dogs?" he asked me. "Of course! They are adorable! What about you?" I said. "I like them. You should talk to Oscar he loves-" he didn't get to finish because Oscar saw where we were and screamed "PUPPIES!" and ran towards us. He pushed OG aside and stared at the 10 puppies in the glass cage with a huge smile on his face. Me and OG laughed. "I need one of these dogs!" Oscar said. "Oscar, you don't need another dog" replied OG. Oscar glared at him and turned to look at the puppies again. Me and OG walked away to leave Oscar with his precious dogs. We walked over to the hamsters. We laughed at the chubby-little creatures running on the hamster wheel. We walked to the kittens. Oscar was still staring at the dogs. As we got to the kittens we saw Lizzie and Ethan there. "Those two love cats as much as Oscar love dogs" I said to OG. He laughed as he said "Woah that's a lot" We looked at the kittens for about 5 more minutes then walked over to the fish. There we saw Felix."Its so relaxing just watching them swim around without a care in the world" he said as he turned to face us. "Wow that was deep" I replied. He laughed and turned back to the fishes. Me and OG looked at the fish for about 2 more minutes and walked over to the birds. Omar was standing there talking to a parrot. "GUYS HE'S REPEATING WHAT I SAY!" screamed Omar. "GUYS HE'S REPEATING WHAT I SAY!" screamed the parrot. "THIS BIRD IS AWESOME! OG CALL DAFF AND TELL HIM I'M BUYING A BIRD!" he screamed. "No Omar. Sure its cool now but the bird will keep repeating you and it will get annoying. Plus it will never stop talking" OG said. Omar gave him a glare and returned to talking to the bird. Me and OG walked away. "Hey what's your favorite kind of animal?" I asked him. "I like hamsters and dogs" he said. "That's so cool! Me too!" I replied and we laughed. We walked back over to the hamsters because Oscar was still looking at the dogs and OG didn't feel like hearing him complain about how he really wants another dog. After about 20 minutes we walked out. We spotted an ice-cream parlor and me and Ethan looked at each other. I grabbed his hand and we ran like our lives depended on it to the ice-cream parlor. We heard laughing and Lizzie explaining that me and Ethan's favorite food is ice-cream. We got on line and after about 2 minutes the others came in. We all ordered our ice-cream and decided to leave. Me and Felix were walking slower than the rest because they already finished their ice-creams. "Hey you guys are famous right?" I asked him. "Haha yeah I guess " he replied "Then why weren't you guys using body-guards or anything. I mean a crazy mob of fans could've came" I said and he laughed. "We are famous in our country and if we were in our country we would've used our body-guards but since we are in America it's safer" he replied. Then I remembered that we were in New York. "Oh Yeah I forgot we were in America for some strange reason" I replied and we both laughed. We finished our ice-cream and caught up to the others. We got back to the studio and said goodbye but not before saying that we are going to meet back here tomorrow at noon to go hang out again. Oscar, Omar, Felix and OG got into a car that was waiting for them. Me, Ethan and Lizzie walked home. They offered us a ride but we said no because it wasn't that far a walk. "Thanks for the fun day guys! See you tomorrow" said Oscar as they drove away. We waved and started walking. Me, Lizzie and Ethan all live close to each other. Lizzie lives next to my house and Ethan lives across the street from us. "Hey Anne can I sleep over?" asked Lizzie "Sure" I replied as we approached the street we lived on. Ethan went home and Lizzie went home to get her stuff. I changed into a white pair of pajama pants with black polka-dots and a black t-shirt. I got M&M's, popcorn, pretzels, potato chips, two soda cans, two water bottles, and Sour Patch Kids put and walked over to the living room with the snacks. I got eight blankets and four pillows from my room and set them up on the floor of the living room. The doorbell rang and it was Lizzie wearing her brown pajama pants with blue polka-dots and a blue shirt. We went into the living room and I put in the movie "Aladdin" and we started our movie marathon.