Chapter 14: Truce!

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"C'mon OG,they are gonna find us here" I said and he nodded "I got an idea!" I scream/whispered to OG. "Let's go to the top of the diving board!" "Great Idea!" he said as we climbed to the top.

LIZZIE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Omar and I were hiding behind the snack bar when we saw two objects moving. "OMAR THERE THEY ARE!!!" I scream/whispered. "Oh they are SOOO going down!" he exclaimed. "Let's move" I said as we got up and ran over to the diving board which they climbed to the top of.

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"You see anything, OG?" "Nah,you?' he said. "Nope" I said popping the p. "Try turning around" said a deep voice. Shoot. We turned to be face to face with a smirking Omar and Lizzie was making a mischievous smile. Oh we um... JUMP OG" I screamed and before I knew it me and OG were falling 15 feet. "OG do a cannon ball so you don't belly flop" I exclaimed. He did as I said, as did I. We plunged into the 25 feet deep water. When we surfaced OG and I were laughing our heads off "TRUCE!" I called up to Omar and Lizziey for two reasons. 1) we left our guns on the board and 2) I just wanted to swim now. "TRUCE!!!" Lizzie screamed back and she jumped down along with Omar. They hit the water and made a HUGE splash. I went to get my underwater camera so we could take pictures. I gave the camera to OG and told him to take a picture of my dive. He nodded and I dashed to the diving board. I went up and I looked down to see 15 feet between me and my friends. Unlike others, I was inspired by that distance and leaped off the board. I did 3 flips and 5 turns. I finally ended in a pencil-pose but head first. When I surfaced OG and Omar's mouth hung open but not Lizzie because she knew I was on the diving team last year. She clapped really loud and so did the others after they got over the initial shock. We processed in taking underwater pictures. Lizzie and Omar took a picture of him kissing her cheek then her kissing his cheek then them kissing on the lips, all underwater. OG and I took pictures of us jumping into the pool high-school musical style then a picture of him kissing my cheek. Next, we swam over to the shallow end and took more pictures. This time, Omar was holding Lizzie bridal-style and he kissed her. OG and I took a similar picture but we had our tongues sticking out Miley Cyrus-style and I had a peace sign up instead of us kissing. Then I took a picture with Omar and we were sitting underwater with our legs pretzel-style. Then, I took a picture with Lizzie and she was holding me bridal-style and we were doing duck faces. After we finished taking pair-pictures we took group pictures. We took selfies underwater and then I got Amelia to come and take a picture of us jumping in the pool high school musical-style and then one of us sitting on each others backs. OG was on the bottom then Omar on his back then Lizzie on Omar's back and then me on Lizzie's back and we were all smiling. I thanked Amelia and told her to put the camera on the towel stand. "Wait Mel(my nickname for her), what time is it?" I asked. "Its... 5:30" she said "K thanks Mel" I said "No problem, NeNe (her nickname for me)" "NeNe, hey?" OG asked me as we were getting out of the pool. "Haha yeah." I replied "Hey can I call you... Annie?" he asked "Sure, hey is your REAL name OG?" I asked. "Haha no, it's actually Oscar but then there would be two Oscars in the band and we'd get confused when people called for us so I went with OG" he said "Ohhhhhh that's cool" I replied. "Hey guys wanna watch some more movies and you can shower if you want because you probably feel gross after the pool" "Yeah that's a good idea" OG replied. "Ok OG and Omar there are two showers in the guys pool changing room and there already soap and towels and shampoo there." I said "Lizzie c'mon lets go upstairs" I said as I dragged her upstairs. "You can shower in my bathroom and I'll shower in the hall bathroom and when your done you can borrow another pair of pajamas." I said "Thanks Anne, hey can I sleep over?"she asked. "Sure." I replied "Thanks I'll ask my mom" she said "Ok I'll be right back" and I left the room and shut the door and went to the bathroom and started taking my shower.