Chapter 16: Monster

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Ouch that hurt!" hissed OG as I poured soap and water on his cut. "Don't be such a baby" I replied with a mischievous smile. "Well then" he said as he turned his head. I burst out laughing and lightly punched his arm. "Come on OG please talk to me" I begged. "Fine but only because you saved my beautiful face" he said as he smirked. I laughed and said "What are you talking about?" hoping he was not talking about what I thought he was talking about. His face turned serious as he said "Felix could've really hurt me and the other boys were just standing there" he said as he turned his head but I already saw the hurt in his eyes. "OG that's not true at all. They tired to help you. Omar grabbed Felix's fist, not me. And those hands that you probably felt on your shoulders weren't Felix's they were Oscar's and he was trying to pull you out. In fact both guys almost got punched in the face. They tried OG, I promise." I said as I turned his face to look at me. "Really?" he asked. "Yup" I said popping the p. "Oh" was all he said as he tried to slide of the counter in the bathroom which I told him to sit on as I cleaned his cut. "No no no, nice try kid. Sit down." I said with a smirk. "Fineeee!" he whined which caused me to laugh. Just as I bandaged his cut I heard someone open the bathroom door and step in. I turned to be face to face with an angry-faced Felix. "Listen Kid! You even THINK about touching OG again I'll do more than slap you!" I threatened and gave him a death glare. Fear settled on his face in place of the anger. He nodded and looked down at the ground. He and OG just glared at each other and I noticed that there was a huge hand-mark on Felix's face and his eyes were red and puffy. Serves the kid right for beating up my friend.

FELIX'S POINT OF VIEW:

What did I do??!!! I didn't even know what I was doing until my arms were pinned back by Oscar's arms and then, I realized what just happened. I COULD'VE SERIOUSLY HURT ANNE!! I didn't even care about OG, to be honest. He went to far. She's strong and luckily had my arms pinned back with a death grip that was sure to leave a mark on the place she was holding down my arms. If she didn't there's no doubt in my mind that I could've punched her just as hard as I punched OG. When she let me up I was about to pounce but her harsh grip stopped me and kind of woke up the violent-hulk-smash everything in sight-part of my mind. She was about to punch me in the face (and there was no doubt in my mind that would hurt because considering the fact that she just slapped me and it felt like a thousand wasp stings on my face, a punch is harder and probably would've felt like someone hit me in the face with ten bricks) but Lizzie grabbed her fist and It seemed like Anne's violent-hulk-smash everything in sight-part of her mind woke up as she lowered her fist and ran to OG. She took him inside and I couldn't stop it because Oscar had grabbed my arms (along with Omar and Daff and Katia because I work out at a gym every single day since I was five). As all of those people held my arms back, I realized that I just turned into a monster. It's like someone just said "Welcome to the dark side, Felix. We have been expecting you" I gotta go apologize to OG. After all, he is one of my best friends and I just punched him in the face. I told the people holding me back that it was ok and they released me. As I walked into the bathroom I heard laughing behind the door that belonged to the one and only... Anne. I burst into the room and Anne was cleaning OG's cut. I glared at OG until Anne's beautiful voice woke me up from my fit of rage. "If you even THINK about touching OG again I'll do more than slap you!" she said and her voice showed absolutely no piece of joking and neither did her eyes. Her beautiful gold-brown eyes had blackened with anger, her teeth clenched, and her fists formed fists. I was seriously scared for my life. I nodded quickly and continued to stare at OG. I hadn't even noticed I'd been crying until I looked in the mirror and I was absolutely terrified at who I saw in the mirror. Myself. "I'm a monster" I thought to myself. I knew that I'd never forgive myself. This was horrible. This side of me hadn't come out since I joined The Fooo. I haven't lost control since I met these guys. I've gotten mad but nothing like this. I could tell it scared them more than words can explain. Not just them, Me too.