Chapter 6: The Chosen Ones

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Ok, so we are now going to announce the people we picked to be the dancers I'm our video." Oh My Gosh. I am SOOOO scared. I really want to be discovered. I also think that Felix and OG guys are handsome... Stop it Anne. "These are the dancers..." said Omar. "Anne, Ethan, Kacy, Lizzie, Hope, Brittany, Jessica, and Meghan." said OG while he smiled at me which I returned. But then I remembered what he just said. UHHHH!!!!! WHY!!!!! Jessica and Brittany, seriously? They flirt with EVERY guy and they HATE me, Lizzie, Kacy, Hope, and Meghan. They tried flirting with Ethan because, well, he is attractive but he's my best friend so I would NEVER date him. Well anyway, Ethan turned BOTH of them down because we told him to and he knows that they are bad news. He's such a great friend. I looked at Brittany and Jessica and they had smirks on their ugly faces (well that's not true because I guess they could be considered as pretty but not to me because I know, on the inside, they are hideous beasts!!! Calm down Anne, calm down. I am grateful that they choose all my best friends to be in the group to because I need them to stop me from ripping Brittany's and Jessica's hair out. "ANNE CALM DOWN" someone screamed/whispered.I looked to my right to see Ethan and Lizzie looking at me with stern looks. They know how much I dislike Jessica and Brittany. I looked down at my hands to see them clenched into fists. Oh I hope no one else noticed.

FELIX'S POINT OF VIEW:

UHHH!!!!! OG BACK OFF!!!! HE SMILED RIGHT AT ANNE AND SHE SMILED BACK!!!!

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

HA TAKE THAT FELIX!!!! I WILL PLAY YOUR GAME AND I WILL WIN!!!!!

FELIX'S POINT OF VIEW:

I looked at Anne to see her reaction to use picking her to be in the dancing group. She was smiling but then it seemed like she remembered something unpleasant. Her jaw clenched and her hands formed fists. I wonder what wrong.

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Ok this Felix kid keeps staring at me and its creeping me out.