Chapter 10: WAIT WHAT??!!

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

We arrived at the coffee shop and took our seats. I sat at a table with OG while the others sat together in pairs all around the shop. We talked and talked and talked untill the waitress came and asked for our orders. "What can I get for ya darlins?" she asked me and OG. "I'll get the sticky bun and a small Vanilla Milkshake. She scribbled down my order and turned to OG. "I'll get large Chocolate Milkshake and two chocolate-chip cookies" he said and she scribbled down his order before taking off for the kitchen. We talked until she came back with our orders. We were eating and right as I took a big bite into my sticky bun OG asked "So how long have you and Ethan been dating?" My eyes widened and I chocked on my sticky bun. "You ok?" he asked with worry in his eyes. "Yeah...but..I'm...not..dating...Ethan" I said in between coughs. "But he had his arm around you and you seemed happy together" he said "Ethan is like my brother, we are NOT dating just great friends. Besides, I'm not dating anyone" I said "Oh" he said as a smile crept onto his face. He finished his food so he went to throw it out. I looked around and saw Ethan talking with Oscar, Kacy and Meghan while Jessica and Brittany drooled over Oscar from a table about five feet away from their two tables that they pushed together. Felix was just looking, wait no, scratch that, glaring at OG. My face put on a confused look and I turned to Lizzie and Omar's table to see Lizzie storming away with tears in her eyes. "We gotta go can we please go to your house I'll explain on the way there" "Ok s-sure." I stuttered. OG returned and saw Lizzie. "You ok?" he asked. She shook her head no and he pulled her into a hug. "Hey OG we gotta bounce but here's the money for the food can you give this to the lady and this ten dollars for a tip. "Nope" he replied popping the p. "Please OG I gotta go and I can't wait for her to-" i said but didn't get to finish "I'm paying for you" he said. "No I'm paying" I said "Nope" he replied. "OG" I warned. "I can stand here all night if I have to but I'm pretty sure you gotta go" I smiled and said thank you and pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. He blushed and I pulled away, blushing myself. "Here's my number, text me sometime" I told him. He accepted it and just then Lizzie dashed out of the coffee shop and I was brought back to reality. "LIZZIE, WAIT!!!!!" I said. I wondered why she ran out until I saw Omar approach us. "Hey Anne please give this to Lizzie" he said and he handed me a napkin with writing scribbled onto it in messy handwriting. "Ok, bye OG" text me later. "Ok" and he gave me a quick kiss in the cheek. I wished it could've last longer. Stop it Anne, stop it right now. I blushed and darted out of the coffee shop and my tiny legs carried me 10 miles per hour. I have run track since I was 5 so I am a REALLY fast runner. I ran and ran until I saw a figure sitting on the ground curled into a ball and leaning against a building.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

SHE'S SINGLE!!!! YES!!!! I was lost in thought and then I remembered why she left. I looked at Omar and asked "Why did Lizzie bolt out of here?"

OMAR'S POINT OF VIEW:

What just happened? We were talking and then a waitress came and I looked at her and asked for her number, forgetting Lizzie was there and then all of a sudden Lizzie teared up, got up and ran to Anne. Hey that rhymed, NOT THE TIME OMAR!!! Anyways, I like Lizzie like REALLY like Lizzie and the only reason I asked for her number was to practice asking Lizzie because I was nervous to ask her. UHHH!!! WHY AM I SO STUPID??!!!! OF COURSE SHE GOT UPSET!!! I WAS PRETTY MUCH ON A DATE WITH HER AND I FLIRTED WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!! Well I didn't mean to I just... did. Uh!!! I'm so dumb!! I really hope Anne can fix it.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

Omar told me everything and I surprisingly stayed calm until the end when I dragged him outside and screamed "YOU IDIOT!!I! SHE LIKES YOU, LIKE REALLY LIKED YOU!!!! OF COURSE SHE WAS CRYING!!! IMAGINE IF SHE WOULD'VE DONE THAT!!! YOU'D BE DEVASTATED!!!" I exploded. I just hate when people did that. Someone did that to my friend and she shut everyone out and cried and was depressed. They sent her to counseling because she cried all the time and wouldn't talk to anyone. "I know I'm so stupid. Stupider than stupid. I hope Anne can fix this. I really like her and I've never felt this way about anyone." he said as his eyes filled with tears. "It's ok bro, Anne's a genius, she can fix this" I said comforting him because even though he is an idiot, he is one of my my best friends and he just made a mistake. We walked back into the coffee shop and waited for everyone to finish. Omar just kept his head on the table looking at the ground. I heard him sniffle and I knew he was crying. He liked Lizzie as much as I liked Anne. It was obvious by the way he looked at her and by the way he couldn't get her out of his head. I feel bad for him.