Chapter 25: You Fall You Get Right Back Up

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"RACE YA!" I screamed to Lizzie as I started running to the place(It was a black building that was lit up by purple, green, blue, pink and red neon lights) That was nowhere in sight "HEY!" she screamed back. She passed me in a matter of 10 seconds because she was always amazing at running. 1 minute later she was out of sight. I slowed down, turned around and ran towards the boys. "C'mon who's next?" I asked. They all laughed and shook their heads no. Except for one. OG raised his hand and stood next to me. Oscar jumped in front of us. "READY, SET, GO!" he screamed and we were off. "AW C'MON SLOW DOWN!" he screamed after me. I listened and slowed down my pace to be running at his pace. "C'mon OG! Keep up!" I said as I ran faster than him again. "UHHH!!! WHY DID I DO THIS!!" he whined and I laughed. Someone came up behind me and passed me. "WOAH OG!!!" I screamed at the figure that was running far ahead of me as I stopped. "I'm right here" he said. "Then who-" I was cut off. "That's Omar" said Felix. "WOAH!!! HE WOULD PROBABLY BE FASTER THAN LIZZIE!!" I said and they laughed. "C'mon Anne my turn" said Oscar. "Dude don't. She's too fast" said OG. "I got this" was all Oscar said as he moved to stand next to me. This time Felix jumped in front of us. "READY SET GO!!!" he screamed and once again we were off. Me and Oscar were running at the same pace until we stopped by the same thing me and OG were stopped by "HAHAHA I WIN!" screamed Ethan. "Who was-" said Oscar but I cut him off. "Ethan" I said. "Who's next?" I asked as I looked at Felix. "Hahaha no I can't run" he said. "Oh c'mon sure you can" I said. "No he really can't. He's worse than OG" said Oscar. "Hey!" screamed OG. "Sorry bro. At least your not the worst runner" said Felix. "Whatever" he said as he attempted to flip his hair and walk away which just resulted in him getting dizzy, messing up his hair and his hat flying off. We laughed and kept walking. "C'mon OG!" I screamed as I ran back to the place he was standing trying to fix his hair. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the group. After 5 minutes the building came into view and we ran. Me and Oscar were right next to each other, OG was about 2 feet behind us and Felix was about 5 feet behind OG. "C'mon guys!" me and Oscar screamed as we turned around to see both of them walking at a slow pace, hunched over and had their arms wrapped around each others shoulders for support on walking. "LEAVE US HERE TO DIE!" screamed OG. "Oh my gosh those guys are such couch potatoes. C'mon I will get OG and you get Felix" said Oscar. I nodded and we walked to the guys that now were laying on the sidewalk. "C'mon" I said as I picked Felix up off the ground and slung his arm around my shoulder. We walked to the building and finally got inside. Oscar came in with OG on his back about 1 minute after us. "Awwww I'm gonna take a picture" I said as I pulled my phone out. I snapped a picture of them when they weren't looking. We walked to the others. "What happened?" asked Lizzie. "Let me guess. They tried to run" said Omar. "Yup" replied Oscar. OG got off of Oscars back. "So what are we gonna do now?" asked Felix. "Arcade!" screamed Ethan, Lizzie, OG, Omar and Oscar. "No!" said Felix. "Yeah I don't wanna go to the arcade" I said. "Then how about we split up and meet back at the Laser Tag at the end" said Lizzie. "Good idea. See ya later" I said as I took Felix's hand. "So where ya wanna go?" I asked Felix. "Rollerblading!" he said. "I uh don't know how to um rollerblade" I said. "I will teach you" he said as he pulled me to the place where you get the skates. We told the person our shoe sizes and we were putting them on. "I'm scared" I said. "Why?" he asked. "What if I fall" I replied. "So what? You fall you get right back up" he said. "Oh yeah after getting over the embarrassment of falling in front of about 100 people" I said. "Don't worry I will make sure that doesn't happen" he said as he pulled. Me to my feet. I almost fell over but he caught me. "See? I got you" he said as he placed an arm around my shoulder to make sure I didn't fall. He let me go onto the skating ground first and I grabbed onto the side. He came onto the skating ground. I let go of the railing I was holding onto and immediately fell over. Felix was trying to hold in his laughter but failing. "Are you okay?" He asked as he put his hand out to pull me up. I took his hand and pulled him to the ground. He landed next to me on his back. I burst out laughing. "Haha very funny" he said as he rolled his eyes and got up. He put his hand out agin but held onto the railing with the other hand. I took his hand again and he helped me up. I stumbled but he caught me and I grabbed the railing. "I told you I stink at this" I said. "Well this is payback for the running" he replied and we laughed. After about 5 minutes I got comfortable with the skating and let go of the railing. Felix was ready to catch me. I didn't fall. I didn't fall! "Felix I did it!!" I said. "I knew you could!" he replied. We laughed and had a great time. After an hour we stopped skating and walked over to the Laser Tag area. We arrived right at the time the others were. "Hey guys!" Omar said. "Hey Omar!" I said back. "Lets do this" said Oscar. His voice sounded confident and competitive. The teams ended up being two teams. One made of four and the other was made of three. It was Oscar, Lizzie, Omar, and Ethan on one team and Me, OG and Felix on the other team. "Their going down!" said OG as we walked thorough the dark maze. We were following the others. It was easy because they were making a lot of noise. "C'mon guys lets get them" said Felix and we started going into our positions for the plan to work.