Chapter 48: Unforgettable

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

*Seven Months Later*

I looked into the mirror. I brushed my fingers over the sleek fabric of the white dress. I could feel every sequin, every bead, embedded into the long white dress.

My hair, covered by a thin white veil, was pulled back in a low bun with a few curly strands hanging forward. I drew in a shaky breath as I thought of all the people out there. One decision will effect my life forever.

"Hey. You have nothing to be so terrified of. Your making the right decision" Lizzie said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "If it's the right decision why does it feel like I'm about to puke?" I ask. She laughed. "That's how they all feel kid" she replied. She brushed a hand over her long royal blue gown. She was the maid of honor. Her hair was left down, the black curls flowing down to her mid back. She looked gorgeous.

My mother and Mel came up to me. My mom's eyes started to tear up. "My baby girl is all grown up" she cried. "Aw mom don't cry. Your going to make me cry and that will make my make-up run" I said as my mother laughed lightly and took a tissue Lizzie was holding out to her.

Mel came up to me. "I'm proud of you, you little brat" she said as she smiled and pulled me into a hug. I laughed. "Thank you, you big brat" I said. She laughed and walked over to the other bridesmaids to line up. As they all started to walk out I grabbed onto Lizzie's hand. "What if I mess up?" I asked her. She chuckled. "It's your wedding not a broadway musical" she teased. I lightly laughed. "Just breath. It'll be fine" she reassured and I nodded. She grabbed her bouquet of flowers and walked out the door. You can do this, I told myself. I grabbed my bouquet of white flowers and slowly walked out the door.

As soon as I turned the corner, I was greeted by AJ. He was going to walk me down the aisle. He stuck his arm out for me and I grabbed his forearm. "You look gorgeous kiddo" he whispered. "Thanks bro" I whispered back. I looked around to see all the family and friends. So many people, I thought anxiously. The pianist started to play another song as AJ and I started to make our way down the aisle. I smiled sweetly at everyone as some gave me thumbs up and some just simply smiled at me. We were about a foot away from the altar when I finally looked in front of me. My jaw almost dropped. There he was, dressed in a fancy suit and his hair neatly combed, the man I was about to marry. I saw Oscar standing behind him, he was the best-man after all.

We reached the altar and AJ turned to me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek then I let go of his arm and joined Felix on the altar. I smiled at him as he mouthed "I love you"

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." the minister started but I can't remember the rest of the words. I was lost in Felix's eyes. That sounds so corny and I'm sorry but it's true.

The only time I actually listened was when it was time to say the vows. After reciting them exactly how the minister told me too and a few more words the minister said those famous words. "You may kiss the bride". Everyone erupted in applause as Felix and I shared a short kiss. The music started up and everyone ran down the aisle. As Felix and I ran down the aisle, people threw flower petals.

We reached the car and sat down, driving off to the place where the reception would be held. Everyone ran after us and kept on applauding. After the car had driven off the property everyone ran back and got into their cars, following us to the reception hall.

Felix grabbed my hand and smiled a wide smile. "This is the beginning of forever" he said. I smiled widely and nodded as we drove the rest of the way in silence. I stared out the window and a ray of sunlight shined down on me. "Hi daddy " I whispered. My father always used to say that after he had passed, he would always find a way to be with us. I believe that one ray of sunlight was his way of saying, "I'm so proud of you" (authors note: just in case you forgot, Anne's father died of cancer)

We arrived at the reception hall and got out of the car, the groomsmen and bridesmaids were all there, standing by the photographer.

After an eternity and a half later pictures were finally over so we all lined up and walked into the reception hall, me and Felix walking in last. He insisted on carrying me in bridal-style. As we entered everyone erupted in applause and I smiled widely. He put me down and Lizzie rushed over to me. "Time to change" she said as she grabbed the black bag holding my other dress and shoes in it.

We rushed into a secluded room in the back of the reception hall, made specifically for the bride and bridesmaids. My mom and Mel were already there to help me out of my wedding gown and into my reception dress.

We finally managed to get me out of my wedding dress and into my reception dress after about 10 minutes. The reception dress was a strapless high-low dress that was made of a tighter top that had little diamonds sprawled across the top and was plain white at the bottom that flowed out. We pulled my hair out of the bun and Mel curled my hair a little so it flowed down to my mid-back in loose waves. The shoes were white pumps that I knew would give me blisters by the end of the night but I thought, oh well.

We walked out of the room and back to the reception hall where everyone erupted in applause once again for my new look. Felix walked up to me and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Once again, you look gorgeous" he said and I blushed.

The rest of the night we danced and sang and had an amazing time. When it was time to throw the bouquet, Lizzie caught it. Oscar walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead. Little did she know he was going to propose to her tonight. Yeah, he had told me and the other guys a few weeks ago and I'd kept it from her since.

Well, I guess our story has come to an end. And to think all this happened because of one dance class. Well one thing is for sure, that class will truly be Unforgettable.

----------------------------------------

"That's the end of the story?!" my ten year old daughter, Emily exclaimed. "That's the end of the story" I laughed. It's been twelve years since the wedding and we have all grown up and matured.

I looked around at my family. Omar had his arm around his wife, Olivia, who was currently pregnant with twin girls. OG had his nine year old daughter, Jasmine, on his lap as his wife, Aly, who was sitting next to him had their four year old son, Jackson, on her lap. Oscar had his arm around Lizzie and their five old daughter, Lexi, and their seven year old son, Jake on his lap. Felix was holding my hand and our ten year old daughter's, Emily, hand. Our six year old twin sons, Max and Luke, were currently sitting on my lap and whispering to my stomach, which held my unborn baby girl, Sammy.

"So that's how all of you guys met?" Jasmine asked. "Well not all of us, mommy and Aunt Olivia come in later sweetie" OG said. "Alright kids, you guys go play" I said. "But we want to hear more of the story" they whined. "Oh really? Well the tickle monsters DON'T want to hear more of the story" all four of the guys said as they jumped out of their seats and chased the kids outside as the kids squealed and giggled. All of us laughed at their child-like behavior. "I love our family" Aly said. "Same here" we all replied.

AUTHORS NOTE;

So this is where the story comes to an end, BUT DONT WORRY! I'm writing another fanfiction now that this one has finished. I want to thank you guys for being so supportive and amazing. I love you guys!

-Kat