Chapter 28: VIP Floor

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

We walked along the sidewalk and kept on taking until we finally got to the cafe. We decided to just go to a small cafe about 10 blocks away. We walked into the cafe and a rush of cool air hit our faces. We walked over to a table and say down as the waitress brought over water. "Anything to drink?" she asked."Uh..coffee" he said. "Me too" I said and she nodded and walked away as she scribbled down the orders on a piece of paper. "What are you going to order?" Felix asked as he scanned over the menu. "I think I'm going to get Pancakes, Eggs, and Bacon" I said. "What about you?" I asked. "Toast, Bacon and Eggs" he responded. I nodded and a waiter came back. He looked to be about 16 years old and had black hair and blue eyes. He was attractive but not really my type. "Can I take your order babe" he asked me. "Uh sure can I get the Pancakes, Eggs, and Bacon?" I asked "Sure babe" he said and scribbled down the order and turned to Felix. "And for you sir?' he asked. "Can I get the toast, eggs and bacon?" he asked and the waiter nodded and scribbled down his order. He walked away and me and Felix started talking and laughing until the same waiter came back with the food. We ate at a slow pace and the waiter came back and handed us our check and we gave him the money and came back with the change. "Anything else?" He asked. "No I think we're good" I said. He nodded and Felix got up to use the bathroom. I thought the waiter left but I was mistaken when he sat down next to me in the booth. "You know you can do better than him babe" he said and I got angry. "Oh really?" I asked. "Who could be better for me? You?" I asked. "Exactly" he said and smirked. "Oh I think I'll pass" I said and stood up. "No babe. No one says no to me" he said and pulled me back down into the booth. "Oh sorry but I just did" I said back and stood back up and walked out of the booth. I felt someone grab my wrist but I twisted out of the grip and spun around to face the waiter. I raised my other hand and slapped him across the face. "No means no" I said and walked away. "Lets go Felix" I said and we walked out of the restaurant. "What happened?" he asked. "The waiter was annoying me" I said and shrugged and he nodded. "Yeah he was a little annoying" he said and I smiled. "Hey lets head back to the hotel me and the boys are staying at. We can all talk and he to know each other better" he said. "Good idea lets go" I said and he lead the way.

*15 Minutes Later*

We walked for 15 minutes until we stopped at a bus stop. "Its about 20 minutes away from here so we can take the bus and get dropped off at the door" he said and I nodded. We for on the bus and it started to drive. 20 minutes later we pulled up to a beautiful building. We got .off the bus and Felix lead me to an elevator. "You guys are staying HERE?!" I asked and he nodded. "Woah it's gorgeous" I said and he smiled. "So are you" he mumbled. I pretended to not here him. "What?" I asked. "Nothing!" he said and I chuckled. We entered the elevator and he pressed the button for the 15 floor and put in a key. The elevator started rising and after 2 minutes we heard a ding and the doors slid open. I saw there were only 10 doors on this floor. "We get this floor to ourselves. It's the VIP floor" he said and I nodded. He gave me a tour of the floor. "This is the makeup, clothing designers and hairstyle crew's rooms" he said and pointed to 3 doors. "This is Daff's room" he said and pointed to a door. "This is Katia's room" he said and gestured to another door. "This is Omar's room" he said and pointed to another door. "This is Oscar's room" he said pointed to a door next to Omar's. "This is OG's room" he said and pointed to a door next to Oscar's room. "And this is my room" he said and pointed to a door next to OG's. We walked back to the middle of he hall and he pointed to another door. "And this is the little hangout area with a game room,a kitchen, bathrooms, a living room and dining room" he said and opened the door and let me enter first. We walked into the Living Room. "GUYS!!! LOOK WHO I BROUGHT!!!" Felix screamed and all 3 guys came running in from different rooms. "Hey Anne!!!" the 3 screamed and crushed me in a group hug. "Hey guys!" I said "Guys. Can't. Breathe." I choked out and they immediately pulled back with worried glances and I hunched over trying to catch my breathe. "I'm good" I said and stood up straight. We sat down on the couch and started talking and they asked me questions.