Chapter 40: New Manager

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

The little bell above the door rung as we entered the studio. Me and Lizzie were currently going to a new dance studio because we heard it was really cool.

What we heard was correct. The room was triple the size of the room in the old dance studio and it had a mirror stretching along both walls, so you could see the back of you while you danced.

The best thing about this studio was that it was just a studio. You didn't have to take a class to dance in it. There were 60 different studios in this building so you didn't have to make a reservation, just buy the room for $100 which was a great deal considering the vast amount of space.

I chucked my black Adidas bag to the side and took off my boots (it was winter, after all) and put on my black Chuck Taylor's (Authors Note: they are a type of sneaker just in case you didn't know lol). I plugged my phone into the speakers that were already In the room while Lizzie switched her shoes.

I choose the song Am I Wrong by Nico and Vinz. I walked to the middle of the room and waited for the beat to pick up. Once it did I was off.

"So am I wrong? For thinking that we could be something for real. Now am I wrong? For tryin to reach the things I can't see. That's just how I feel Ooohhh. That just I fe-e-l. Ooohhh That's just how I fe-e-e-l. For tryin to reach the things that I can't see" They sang the chorus as me and Lizzie danced in sync. As the song ended, our dance ended with me doing a backflip and Lizzie doing a split.

We heard clapping. We turned to the doorway to see a man, that looked like he was in his early twenties, with blonde curly hair and green eyes. "Amazing" he said.

"Why were you watching us you creep?" I snapped. Lizzie slapped my arm. "What my friend means to say is can help you?" She asked politely causing me to roll my eyes as I went to the little mini-fridge and pulled out a water-bottle.

"Actually yes. My name is Marcus Waters and I would like to be your new manager" he said. I choked on my water. "THE Marcus Waters?" Lizzie asked, stunned. Allow me to explain our surprise. Marcus Waters is the world's greatest manager. Every single person he managed went on to be superstars. (Authors Note: there is no Marcus Waters, I made him up for the story lol) "The one and only" he chuckled.

" Why do you want to be our manager?" I asked, taking my place beside Lizzie. "You two are extremely talented and by the looks of it, your very young" he said. "We are 14" I stated. "Exactly. And since you both are already extremely talented, if you take even more lessons you will make history" he said. "And I will make sure that your talent doesn't go to waste. That is if you agree to let me be your manager, of course" he said. I looked at Lizzie and she looked at me.

We had the same idea running through our minds. Famous? At the age of 14? Well our families could use the money. Especially with AJ and Eric going off to college next year. We nodded our heads and turned to Marcus. "We accept, Mr. Waters" Lizzie said. "Great!" he smiled brightly. "Oh and by the way, it's Marcus. I will get right on planning your tour" he said then skipped out of the studio.

*30 Minutes Later*

"Tour? Already?" I asked as we walked home from the studio. Lizzie shrugged. We reached my block and I said goodbye to Lizzie as we went our separate ways. I approached my front door and walked inside, closing the door with my foot. "I'M HOME!" I screamed. "In the kitchen" my mom said. I took off towards the kitchen. I had to tell her about my new manager.

I told my mom everything and she congratulated me. I smiled and went up to my room to call Lizzie. She said her parents were okay with it. We hung up 10 minutes later and I went on Instagram which I hadn't done for a while. As soon as I signed in I saw about 100 direct messages. 10 from Oscar, 5 from Omar and 15 from OG. They were from both before and after my breakup with Felix.

The ones from before the breakup were just about why aren't I answering the calls and how they missed me. The ones from after the breakup were saying how I should forgive Felix and how he hasn't been the same since the break up. They say he doesn't talk as much anymore and that he only smiles for the fans and even then it's forced. Blah blah blah. I'm angry at them too. They could've stopped him! But no, they sit back and watch their buddy cheat on his girlfriend if he even considered me that. Maybe he just thought that it would be cool to have a girlfriend for the Summer.

The other messages were from Felix from before and after the breakup. Before the breakup the messages were about how he wanted to come back to America and why wasn't I answering any calls and how much he missed me. The ones from after the breakup were begging me to answer the calls and let him explain and that it wasn't what it looked like. He's a good liar, I'll give him that. But now that I know about his little game he can't lie to me anymore. Never again will I fall Into his trap. Never.