Chapter 24: Knock on the Door

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

KNOCK.

RING.

KNOCK. KNOCK

RING.

KNOCK.KNOCK KNOCK

RING.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!"

KNOCK KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK

KNOCK.KNOCK KNOCK. KNOCK.

RING.

That's what me and Lizzie woke up to. Lizzie and I sat and up and Lizzie rubbed her eyes as I looked at the clock. "3:30 IN THE MORNING! ETHAN THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT!" I scream/whispered. I threw the covers off my body and Lizzie did the same. I stomped downstairs as Lizzie stumbled down the stairs (she's not a morning person). I opened the door to see Ethan standing there, leaning against the doorway and his light-brown hair was a mess on top of his head. "What?!" I screamed. "Well hello to you too" he replied as he walked in. "What do you want at 3:30 in the morning?!" I asked. "I heard a loud noise come from your house and saw movement through a window so I came to check on you guys" he replied. Lizzie slapped him on the back of the head. "What was that for?!" he asked. "1) It's 3:30 in the morning 2) Idiot, you don't knock on a door,ring a doorbell and scream to open the door if someone is intruding because they can kill you and 3) IT'S 3:30 IN THE MORNING!" she said. Just then we heard a loud thump and a someone scream some words that we couldn't understand from upstairs. "SHOOT! I TOLD YOU!" Ethan screamed. "C'mon let's go" I said. "NO WAY!" Lizzie said. "C'mon Liz" said Ethan. "No" she replied. "Fine then go hide and don't come out until we tell you too" I said and she nodded and ran. Me and Ethan grabbed two baseball bats and went upstairs. We heard a thump come from AJ's room. Me and Ethan looked at each other and nodded. He opened the door and we ran in screaming with our bats over our heads. "ANNE, ETHAN STOP!" screamed AJ. He was sitting on the ground surrounded by bags of chips and soda bottles. His hands were holding a controller that belonged to the X-Box. Eric was sitting next to him with pure terror in his eyes. "GUYS!" I screamed. "ITS THREE IN THE MORNING AND YOU ARE BOTH SITTING HERE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!" I screamed. "Yup pretty much. Hey little sis" said Eric. "Hey and go to sleep soon" I said and walked out. "Thanks Ethan but go home. LIZZIE YOU CAN COME OUT NOW IT'S NOT AN INTRUDER IT'S JUST MY DUMB BROTHER!" I screamed. She came out of the bathroom and we walked Ethan to the door. "Night" I said and shut the door. "Lets go back to sleep" I said and me and Lizzie walked back to my room.

*NEXT MORNING*

Me and Lizzie were sitting down and waiting for Ethan to come so we can pick up the guys at their studio. I was wearing black leggings, a black shirt that said "Shine" in silver letters, black combat boots, and a black beanie. Lizzie was wearing navy-blue skinny jeans, a teal sweater-top, gray uggs and a grey beanie. There was a knock at the door and we got up and opened it. There stood Ethan, Felix, OG, Oscar and Omar. Me and Lizzie walked out and I locked the door. "I thought we were gonna pick you guys up at the studio" I said. "You were but Ethan told us abut how he woke you up at 4:00 in the morning and we decided to just save you the walking and come here" said Omar. "3:30" Lizzie said and slapped Ethan on the back of the head. He just groaned and put his hand to the spot where she hit him. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Laser Tag/ Roller Rink/Arcade Place" said Felix. Me and Lizzie looks at each other and high fived. This is gonna be awesome.