Chapter 13: Let The Games Begin!!

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

My while world flipped upside-down. He KISSED me!!! I've had a crush in him since I saw his video Kangaroos. We kissed for what seemed like hours and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I pulled away and smiled at him. His smile was HUGE and he pulled me into a tight hug. I heard a muffled "Awww!!!" And I looked to see Lizzie and Omar standing in the kitchen doorway with Omar's hand over her mouth. "Way to ruin the moment guys!" I said and they laughed. " You did the EXACT same thing to us" argued Lizzie "You know what this means?" I asked "Water-Gun Battle!!" we screamed together. "OG you're with me, Omar you're with Lizzie" I assigned the teams. "Guys, you go into the backyard and think of a plan while Anne and I go get the guns and fill them with water." Lizzie barked orders at them. "Wait, wait, wait, wait Lizzie its raining lets go to the pool room and we could go swimming too" I said. "Guys I'll get you each a pair of my brothers bathing suits" and with that me and Lizzie dashed upstairs to get the stuff.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

"I'm gonna kick your butt!" I said to Omar. "Yeahhh, no!!!" he said back as we walked to the pool room. We got to the door and opened the door and our mouths fell open. "This is HUGE!!!" said Omar and I nodded my head still in shock.

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

We got the guns and the boys' bathing suits and we went to my room and picked our own bathing suits. I got a black one-piece with gold polka-dots on it and black shorts. I gave Lizzie a tiffany blue one-piece and tiffany blue shorts. We wore one-pieces so we could jump into the pool and run around playing with the water-guns we didn't have to worry about the swimsuit. We went downstairs and gave the boys their bathing suits. They came out within 5 minutes and I screamed "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!"