Chapter 43: Why Didn't You Call?

LIZZIE'E POINT OF VIEW:

As we all headed into the room someone grabbed my hand and pulled me around a corner.

"What the-" I was cut of by Oscar firmly pressing his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync until I pulled away, breathless. "You never called" he said.

"What?" I asked, confusion clear in my voice. "After we left. Why didn't you call?" he asked. "Long story short everyone in my neighborhood had to get new phones and new numbers. That's the reason Anne and I never called. We lost your numbers" I replied. He pulled me int a hug. "We were worried about you two" he said, pulling me closer.

"Wait. Then how did Anne break up with Felix over the phone?" he asked. "We found Katia's number on the internet and called her after seeing Felix and his new girlfriend on the news" I stated. "Well then how come you didn't use that number to talk to me?" he asked. I don't want to tell him why. What happens if he gets offended because of the reason I didn't call him. Well it's better to tell the truth then to lie to him. Here goes nothing.

"IwasscaredthatyoumovedonlikeFelixdidandineedestobestrongforAnneafterthebreakupandifwewerebothheartbrokenthenitwouldvebeenhardforustohelpeachothergetoveryouguys" I said, much to quickly. "What?" he said. I sighed.

"I was scared that you moved on like Felix did and I needed to be strong for Anne after the breakup and if we were both heart broken then it would've been hard for us to help each other get over you guys" I repeated my statement, slow enough for him to understand what I was saying. He looked at me, his eyes filled with sorrow, hurt, and anger. I knew this would happen.

"Why would you think that? I'm not Felix" he said coldly. "This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. I know you aren't Felix and you wouldn't so that. But Felix promised Anne forever and he just forgot about her. Just like that. I wasn't sure if that's how you would become too. I didn't know what was going through your minds at that time. I didn't even know what was going through my mind. But it was three years ago. I needed to help Anne and I couldn't deal with a broken heart. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you" I said, a tear slipping out of my eye.

"Hey don't cry," Oscar said, wiping away my tear. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I get where your coming from. If I were you I would worry about me moving on too" he smiled. "C'mon lets go into the room before out managers cut our heads off" he joked as he took my hand and pulled me into the conference room.

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Felix had been staring at me for 10 minutes straight with a confused look on his face. He probably recognized me but can remember exactly who I am. He keeps tilting his head from one side to another. He looked like a lost puppy like GEESH, he's a grown man. (Authors note: remember it's three years later lol)

"Alright well me, Kat and Marcus are gonna talk about tour dates and price if tickets so I doubt you wanna hear about that so boys why don't you take Jeanie and Flo for a tour around Stockholm" Daff said. "Good idea! Lets go!" Omar exclaimed, jumping out of his chair and running out of the door of the room.

We laughed, getting our of our chairs and following him out of the door and too the elevator where he stood frantically pressing the button. "Bro! Your gonna break it!" OG exclaimed, causing Omar to turn around. "This elevator is to slow!" he exclaimed.

The elevator finally came and we all climbed in. After the doors closed Omar, yet again, attacked the button for the bottom floor. As we reached the bottom floor, Oscar slapped Omar's hand. "We're here!" he exclaimed as Omar rubbed his now red hand. We walked out of the elevator and out the door of the building onto the streets of Stockholm, ready for our tour.