Chapter 47: Skpe

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

We already told Daff, Katia, and Marcus about the proposal. Now we have to tell our families.Oh no. My brother won't exactly be happy that his baby (even though I'm 17) sister is getting married to a guy he hasn't met yet. Come to think of it, Mel will probably kill me for getting married before her. I can predict what she is going to say. "MY LITTLE SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED BEFORE ME?! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD BECOME?!"

I took a deep breath and opened up Skype. I saw AJ was online. Guess he's getting the news first. I called him and he answered less than 20 seconds later.

"BABY SISTER! How's it going?!" he said. "Good good. Anyways I got news" I said quickly, my heart rate quickening. "Wazzup?" he asked, taking a sip of water from his water bottle. I held up the hand that had the ring on it. "I'm getting married" I said.

He spit his water out. "WHAT?! WHO IS HE?!!!" AJ screamed. I pulled a terrified looking Felix in front of the camera. "This is him" I said, smirking a Felix's terrified state.

AJ's angry look turned to a happy smile.

"Oh why hello" AJ said, waving wildly. I swear sometimes he looks and acts like a 5 years old. "Uh...Hey" Felix waved, still looking terrified.

"So your the lucky fellow marrying my baby sister now aren't ya?" AJ asked. "Yes sir" Felix said. "Ahahahahahhahaha Sir. I'm not her father I'm her brother. I'm cool dude, I'm cool" AJ said. I laughed. "Your not that cool AJ" I teased crossing my arms as I stuck my tongue out at him.

He put a hand to his heart. "I'm hurt" he said. I shrugged. "Uh evil little girl. ANYWAYS, So your marrying her?" he asked once again and Felix nodded.

"Are you sure you wanna do that kid? I mean she looks like a monster in the morning, she looks like a man without makeup on and she eats like a pig" AJ said. "AJ! SHUT UP!" I screamed while

AJ laughed evilly. "Oh and that. She's the queen of sass" AJ cleaned the dirt from under his fingernails.

"Your unbelievable, idiot" I mumbled. "WHAT WAS THAT?" AJ screamed, cupping a hand around his ear as he tried to hide a smile. "I SAID SHUT UP BEFORE I COME HOME AND SLAP THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE!" I screamed, smiling and laughing at the end. "Bring it on little girl" he teased.

"Anyways, you seem like a cool kid, my sister is a complete dork" AJ said. I face-palmed. 'This can't be happening' I thought to myself. Felix put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. "With all do respect sir I believe Anne is perfect. And I don't think I know a person that does in fact look good in the morning" Felix said.

AJ clapped. "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU PASSED THE TEST!" he said. "Test?" Felix asked. "Yes. See any guy that doesn't truly love my sister would've just laughed and not stood up for her. It takes real love to stand up for someone" AJ said. "You have my blessing but I'm afraid your gonna have to get 5 other people's blessings kid. Though I'm sure Justi, Em and Vannessa will love you" he said.

(Authors Note: Justi is short for Justin, Anne's baby brother that is now 6 years old, Em is short for Emma, Anne's baby sister that is now 8 years old and Vannessa is Anne's little sister that is now 13 years old)

AJ turned his attention to me. "Well I gotta go. I'll talk to ya soon kiddo. Love ya" AJ blew me a kiss. I blew him a kiss I'm return. "Love ya big bro. Peace" I shut the laptop, hanging up the call. "Vannessa, Em and Justi?" Felix asked. Oh yeah he doesn't know them yet. "They are my younger siblings. You also need to get blessings from my mom and older sister according to AJ" I said. "That's right. I'm getting all of their blessings. I want them to approve" Felix said. I nodded. "Well my sister kinda wanted to meet you right now but it's okay if you don't wanna go it can be another time" he said, scratching the back of his neck. I smiled. "Of course I'll meet her. Just give me a few minutes to get ready" I said and he nodded and gave me kiss on my forehead. "Thank you" he said then exited the room.

AUTHORS NOTE: (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)

Okay guys so this story is coming to an end (not it's not over yet but it will be soon) so I was thinking if I should start another one. Completely different story line and different characters but still a fanfiction about The Fooo. What do you guys think? Should I write it after this story is over or no? Comment what you think.

VOTE

READ

COMMENT

-Kat