Chapter 39: You Said Forever

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Three months later :

It's been three months since the guys left and we lost all contact with them. There was this huge storm that knocked out all the power lines for like a month then we all had to get new numbers and phones.

We tried calling them but a security guard, his name was Dean (He came to America with them), answered and said the boys were busy but they love all their fans then hung up. He thought we were just fans that found their numbers out of luck!

Anyways, me and Lizzie were sitting on the couch, upside down, watching tv. "UH! THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ON TV!" I put the remote on the floor and sat up.

"Hey what if we watch the Swedish News and see if anything about the boys are there" she suggested, sitting up. "Good idea Liz" I picked the remote up off the floor and turned on the Swedish News and put on English subtitles.

Liz was right. There was a picture of the boys all smiling and they were on a red carpet. 'The Grammys' the bottom of the screen read. "The Fooo won a Grammy for best boy band yesterday evening" said the news reporter. "THATS OUR BOYS!" Liz exclaimed, causing me to laugh.

My laugh faded when the next picture came onto the screen. It was of Felix on the red carpet but instead of the boys surrounding him, here was a girl with blonde hair standing by his side. He had his arm around her tiny waist and was placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Felix brought along his new girlfriend, Adrianne Hills, with him yesterday. Many of you may know her as the actress Adrianne Hills and as you may or may not know she won the grammy for best actress" said the news reporter. I dropped the remote and my jaw fell open. Lizzie's face held so many emotions. She looked like she wanted to kill someone, sorry for me and worried. "Anne" she started but my face stayed frozen.

I looked down at the promise ring on my finger. In one swift movement I took it off my finger and threw it across the room and didn't watch where it fell. It could've fallen into the fireplace for all I care, it means nothing to him. I wasn't sad. Nope. Anne doesn't shed tears for any man! Girl power!

I may not have been sad but I was mad. Man, was I mad. I hate liars! That's the thing about people that annoys me most!

"Anne what are you feeling?" Lizzie asked looking a little worried. "Mad" I replied with my hands balled into fists. "Good" she smiled. "Good?" I asked, confused. "Don't waste your tears on that jerk. He doesn't deserve your tears Annie" she said. I laughed. "Thanks Liz" I replied. She picked up her cell phone and dialed in a number. She handed me the phone and I recognized the number as Katia's number. "What?" I asked, confusion clear in my voice.

"Katia answers the phone. I called once and she answered but I chickened out and hung up. I was to scared to ask how things were going. I was scared Oscar had moved on" she said. I nodded my head in understanding. "Call her. Tell Felix off" she said. I nodded, took the phone, pressed call and put it to my ear.

It rang four times then there was a voice on the other side if the line.

"Hello?" Katia asked. "Hi Kat" I replied. "ANNE?!" she screamed. "Yeah it's me Kat" I replied. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU AND LIZZIE BUT IT SAID YOUR PHONES WERE DISCONNECTED!" she exclaimed. "Its a long story. But Kat, can you give the phone to Felix I have to tell him something" I said. "Sure kiddo" she said then I heard footsteps run down a hall then Kat spoke again. "Felix guess who it is!" she exclaimed. "Who?" I heard him ask.

"See for yourself" she said then I guess handed the phone to Felix. "Hello?" he asked.

"Hi" I said blankly. "ANNE!!!" he exclaimed. "I'VE MISSED YOU!" he added. "Oh yeah I can tell" I snapped. "Huh?" he asked. "That girlfriend of yours, Adrianne Hills, she's very pretty" I said. "Anne let me explain" he pleaded but i wouldn't have it. "For what? So you can come up with some lame excuse?" I snapped. "Anne-" he started but I cut him off. "Forever. You said forever Felix. You promised me. You broke the promise. I can't stand liars and I can't believe I actually dated one" I said. "Dated? As in past tense? What are you trying to say?" he asked, worrying clear in his voice. "It's over" I said "I'll mail you the promise ring. Give it to the girl you really want to be with. Forget about me. I'll do the same. Goodbye Felix" I said then hung up, not giving him the chance to respond.

My eyes teared up but I blinked them away. Not before Lizzie saw them though. She pulled me into a hug and rubbed circles in my back. "Aw Anne. Don't cry over him. There are so many other nice guys out there" she said and I nodded. I don't want another guy. No one can replace him.

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! I'm so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Oh and I made up the character Adrianne Hills. Thanks for the votes, comments and reads!

Vote

Comment

Read

-Kat