Chapter 41: Tour

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Three Years Later

"Hello Mr. Waters" Lizzie said as she sat down in the chair in front of his desk, sitting up straight (straight enough that you could literally stack like 10 books on her head) with her hands folded in her lap. I myself decided to be a little more comfortable. "Wassup Marcus?" I said as I plopped down in a chair next to Lizzie and put my feet up on his desk.

We were currently meeting with Marcus to discuss our tour places and dates. I still have not given Marcus the respect an adult deserves as you can see. Well I've changed over the past couple of years. I've came out of my shy shell and I don't take insults from anyone anymore. I am more

"Sassy" as Lizzie calls it and I stand up for myself. I'm not the same girl I was three years ago.

"Lizzie no need to be so formal. I've told you a million times before to call me Marcus. Act like Anne. She's comfortable around me so you should be too" he laughed. He's more like a friend to us then a manager.

"So what's up with the tour Marc?" I asked. "Well I'm glad you asked. I got you two booked all across the world!" he said excitedly. I jumped up and gave him a bone-crushing hug. We gave been tours all across America over the last few years but not around the world! "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!" I exclaimed.

"Anything for my favorite girls" he said as he ruffled our hair. "Ah not the hair man!" I screamed playfully. Oh speaking of hair I cut mine. Now it ends when my neck ends and I died the bottom a blue/green and the rest was black. Lizzie also changed her hair. She cut her's neck length also and died it blonde. To say we look different would be an understatement.

"Okay so the tour will last for a year. I will tell you the dates as we go along. The first destination is Sweden and you will be touring with another group all over Sweden and we are expected to be there 2 days from now so I want you to go home and pack right now" he said, ushering us out of the room. Before we could ask what group we were touring with he shut his office door. "GO PACK WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT TOMORROW AT 6 IN THE MORNING!" he screamed from the other side of the door. "THANKS FOR THE SHORT NOTICE!" I screamed back. He laughed as me and Lizzie walked down the stairs and out of the building.

"See you tomorrow!" she called as I walked down my block. "See you tomorrow!" I called back. I ran inside and straight up to my room. I grabbed my huge black suitcase that could fit me, Lizzie, Vanessa and Mel (authors note: Vanessa and Mel are Anne's sisters just in case you forgot lol) in it at the same time (we know because we tried it out to see how big it was), my white Adidas bag with a black stripe running down the side, my black Adidas bag with the white stripe running down the side and my other smaller black suitcase that could fit me and Lizzie in it (we tried that suitcase out too).

I used the white Adidas bag for my shoes. I threw in a pair of plain white air Jordan's, my all-black Chuck Taylor's, my black air Jordan's, my blue pumps, my black wedges, my red pumps, my gladiator sandals, my leather flip-flops, a pair of gray flats with a bow on the top, my black ballet flats, my black combat boots, my brown combat boots and my blue M&M slippers. I used the black Adidas bag for all my makeup and hair products such as hair straightener, hair curler, cream to make my hair stay un-frizzy, three hairbrushes, and two packs of hair-ties.

I used my two suitcases for clothes. I went to my closet and pulled out 15 pairs of leggings, three were plain black, two were tan colored, five pairs were white, another pair was galaxy-print , another pair were sky blue, another pair had newspaper headlines all over them, another had english telephone booths all over them, and the final pair were space leggings.

I pulled out a gray shirt muscle-tank top that had the American flag in the middle of it, a red cami, a black cami, a gray cami, a white cami, a white flowy tank-top, a black-flowy tank top, a gray flowy tank top, a dark-blue flowy t-shirt, a black v-neck, a white v-neck, a white muscle tank-top, a black long-sleeve sweater shirt, a red v-neck, a long-sleeve gray shirt, a black t-shirt, a white t-shirt, a black hoodie, a white hoodie, a tan cardigan, a black cardigan, a white cardigan and a gray cardigan. I packed five pairs of black skinny jeans and six pairs of dark blue skinny jeans, a pair of gray sweats, a pair of black sweats, a pair of black yoga pants, three pairs of dark denim shorts, two pairs of light blue denim shorts, four pairs of white denim shorts, a pair of white overalls that had shorts (not pants) attached to them, three pairs of black shorts, two pairs of gray shorts, a pair of dark blue shorts, and six pairs of white shorts. I also packed a white snap-back, a black snap-back, a white beanie, a leather snap-back, a red beanie, and a gray beanie.

That took care of one suitcase now for the other one. I packed a black tight dress that reached mid-thigh, a black dress that had sparkles on the top and was tight on the top but flowed out at the waist, a white sundress, a black skater skirt, a white skater skirt, a flowery skirt, a peach shirt that was shorter in the front and flowed out in the back, and a black leather skirt. I also packed books like The Hunger Games series, the Divergent series, and the Fault in Our Stars to read on the trip. I know I packed a lot but I'm going to be gone for a year! That's a long time!

I brought all my bags downstairs to the entry hall that way I could just pick them up when I leave tomorrow. I went into the kitchen to tell everyone.

After I finished Mel was smiling, Vanessa was sad, my mom was crying, AJ was smiling sadly, Emma was smiling and Justin was too young to understand. "A year?" my mom asked. "Mom I'm Eighteen. Plus you always say how Marcus is trustworthy. And Lizzie is going. It'll be good for my career" I said. "Yeah mom you have to let her go. This'll be great for her. I'm proud of ya little sis" Mel said and I hugged her. "Alright" my mom said. "YAY THANKS MOM!" I said as I hugged her. "Your welcome honey" she laughed.

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow" I said and she smiled and nodded. I dashed up the stairs, showered and got dressed into a gray t-shirt and red shorts. I brushed my hair and blow dried it, making it automatically straighten. I walked into my room and got into bed. The second my head hit the pillow, I was out.

*Next Day*

I opened my eyes as my alarm clock went off. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5 in the morning. I jumped out of bed remembering today was the day we leave for the tour. I ran into the bathroom and brushed my hair and straightened it, using my mom's straightener since I packed mine away. After 5 minutes I was done so I brushed my teeth and walked into my room changing into a pair of black leggings and a red v-neck with my pair of black combat boots that I took out of my shoe bag. I put on a black beanie and headed downstairs and into the kitchen to see my mom and all my siblings sitting at the counter. "What are you guys doing up so early?" I asked. "We are going to say goodbye silly" said Mel. "Ah thanks guys" I said. I sat down with them and ate breakfast.

Thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door and I knew it was Marcus and Lizzie. I gave everyone a hug and said goodbye. "Be careful" my mom said to me and I nodded.

I walked to the entry hall and got my suitcases and bags. I grabbed my little leather satchel, my white coach bag, and my black satchel and threw them into my shoe bag. I opened the door and saw Marcus smiling at me. He took my suitcases and one of my Adidas bags and walked to the limo, putting them in the trunk. I waved to my family and walked out the door and into the limo. I sat down next to Lizzie who mumbled a "Hi". She's so not a morning person. "See you guys in a year" I thought to myself as we drove off to the airport.

*An Hour Later*

We were about to take off. We were taking a private jet to Sweden. I plugged in my headphones to my phone as the plane flew off the ground and into the sky. The song "If It Means A lot to You" by a Day to Remember came on. I closed my eyes and sleep came over me.