Chapter 27: YOU DO!!!

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Bye guys" I said to all the boys and Lizzie as they walked out the door. I decided to just go to sleep because it was already 11:30 pm and tomorrow was Monday. "Yay! School!" I said and rolled my eyes (sarcasm). I walked up the stairs, put on a blue pair of shorts and a black t-shirt that had a picture of Adam Levine on it. I brushed my teeth and got under the covers. I fell asleep thinking about school tomorrow and trying to remember if I did my homework. "Oh well I will see tomorrow" i though and then I fell asleep.

*Morning*

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my clock and the time read 10:30. 10:30?!! I had to be at school an hour ago!!! I jumped out of bed and threw on a pair of denim shorts,a pink t-shirt, and my pink converse because it was surprisingly warm out for Winter in North Carolina. I ran downstairs and looked at my siblings sitting there eating their breakfast slowly. "GUYS!! C'MON WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I screamed. "Uh Anne?" asked Vanessa said. "What?!" I screamed. "Its Sumer Vacation" said AJ. "No it's winter!" I screamed thinking back to my dream. "Anne look at the weather. Would you where THAT if it was winter" said Mel as she gestured to my shorts and t-shirt. "Ohhhhh" I said as i remembered that everything in that dream was fake and they laughed. "Then peace I'm gong back to sleep" I said and turned back around. I walked up the stairs and into my room and unlocked my phone. I had 23 messages. 15 were from Lizzie, 5 from Ethan, 2 from my mom and one from Felix. I opened all the other ones first starting with Lizzie at 7 in the morning (she was always an early riser). She wrote my name 10 times and the other times she was saying that's Shes going to the gym and to meet up later. Next I went to Ethan's texts and he said that he was going out with his family so his phone would be off. I checked my moms texts next and she said she went to work and to have a good day. Lastly, I went to Felix's text and read it. He wrote: "Hey Anne wanna meet up for breakfast?" he said. I replied.

(A represents Anne and F represents Felix)

A-Yeah sure meet me at my house in an hour

F- Ok see you soon. Bye :)

A- Bye :)

I shut my phone and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and blow-dried my hair. My hair was straight so I just left it like that and went into my closet. I choose out a pair of black high-waisted shorts, a sleeveless top with flowers all over, my white hightops with gold studs and a bunch of leather bracelets. I brushed my teeth again and went downstairs. I sat down in the living room and turned on the television. Toy Story came on and I watched it until I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door to see Felix. "Hey Anne" he said. "Hey Felix. Come on in" I said and moved to the side to let him through. "Nice house" he said as he walked in. "Thanks" I replied and laughed. "I'll be right back I just gotta tell my sister that I'm going out" I said and he nodded. I walked to the kitchen and saw Mel sitting there on her laptop. "Hey Mel I'm going out. See ya later" I said. "Ok bye be careful" she said and I walked out of the kitchen to see Vanessa and Em talking to Felix. I wanted to hear what they were saying so I hid behind a corner. No it's not eavesdropping it's just Listening without the person speaking knowing you are. "So are you in love with my sister" said Em. I face-palmed and said "Oh Em" in my mind. "Of course not Em. He's to cool for her" said Vanessa. "Oh she's going to pay for that" I thought to myself. Felix laughed and said "Shes cool". "But do you LIKE her?"asked Em putting emphasis on the work 'Like". I saw him scratch the back of his neck and blush. "YOU DO!" she screamed and Vanessa told her to be quiet. "We are going to help you because you seem nice and we like you" said Vanessa and Felix smiled. "She should be coming any minute so we are gonna go" said Vanessa and she picked up Em and walked out. I walked in a minute later so he wouldn't know I heard everything. "Ready" I asked. "Yup lets go" he said and we walked out and started waking to a restaurant.