Chapter 33: Silent Tears

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Omar looked at me and looked to the ground. "He locked his bedroom door and we pounded on the door for about 30 minutes until he finally came out with all his things packed. He sad he was going back to Sweden and already booked the flight" Omar said. "Where is he now?" I asked. "Felix and Oscar got him in a headlock and pulled him into a room and locked the door so he couldn't get away" Omar replied. "Does anyone know why this is happening?" I asked but I'm pretty sure I knew the answer. "He refused to explain but Felix has seemed strangely quiet. Maybe he knows something" Omar relied. "Oh" I said as we reached the floor and the doors opened. We heard a scream from one of the rooms and looked at each other before bolting to the door. Omar threw the door open and we ran inside. We saw OG was on the ground and Oscar and Felix were dragging him back towards a room. "Guys! Who let him out!" Omar screamed. "He picked the lock!" Felix replied as he struggled to drag a kicking OG across the floor. "Whats going on?! Why is he like this?!" Omar said. "He won't tell us! It's like he's fine and then all of a sudden he jumps and them starts going crazy" Oscar said. "OG! WHATS GOING ON?!" Omar screamed. "She's never going to forgive me! I blew it!" he exclaimed. "Who?!" Oscar screamed. "Me" I said calmly as I walked forward towards the four boys. "Anne?" OG asked as he stopped kicking and just laid there limp on the floor. "Yeah" I said and sat down next to him. "What is going on? I wake up to Oscar screaming at me over the phone something is Wrong with you, I jump out of bed and run for 10 minutes straight to see you throwing a tantrum on the floor?" I say and he looks away from me. "Guys can you give us a minute" he said and they all nod and leave. He sat up and looked at me and sighed. "Anne I..." he said but stopped. He was at a loss for words. "She didn't mean anything to me" he said. "I'm not going to lie to you so let me tell you this" he said. "I didn't pull back but I could've" he said And my eyes filled with tears. "I don't think we should see each other anymore" he added and I jumped up. "Yeah I totally agree. I hope we can still be friends" I said and he nodded and looked down at the ground. I started waking to the door but right before I opened it I turned back to him. "Oh and OG" I said and he looked up. "Don't go back to Sweden. The guys need you" I said and then walked out the door. I calmly walked to the elevator and when I entered the elevator I pressed every button, leaving my floor for last, and pressed my back to the wall and slid down the wall to a sitting position. I started crying silent tears and placed my face in my lap. I don't know how long I was in the elevator. I tuned out the whole world and listened to my breathing as all the memories from today and yesterday ran through my mind over and over again like a record player and someone kept hitting repeat. Each detail appeared perfectly, the wind sweeping the blonde girls hair as she kissed OG, the look of terror in his eyes when he saw me there, the heartbreak I felt yesterday as I watched the whole scene play out. It was like a living nightmare. "Anne?" someone asked pulling me from my thoughts. I looked up and saw someone that I really needed to see right now.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

I didn't want to break up with her so don't ask me why I did. Friends. Friends? Why did I have to go and kiss that girl? That was the stupidest thing I ever did. I guess I broke up with her because I felt that I don't deserve her forgiveness. I got up off the floor and walked to my room and slammed the door. After locking it I plopped down on my bed and cried silent tears. How could I be so dumb?