Chapter 37: Saying Good-Bye Hurts

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

BEEP! "Quiet please"

BEEP! "please"

BEEP! "Quit it!"

BEEP! "STOP!"

BEEP "SHUT UP!!!"

BEEP! "THATS IT!!!!!!!"

I snapped my eyes open and looked around for the cause of the beeping. When I looked around the room, i remembered I was in the hospital because of Cecilia. I looked at my arms and saw that I had about 20 needles in various parts of my arm. I saw a red button that had the words "Push for assistance" so I did. No one came. I pushed the button about 20 more times. Yes I I know that's a bit much but I wanted someone to get these needles out of my arm! A nurse came in and sat down on my bed. "How are you feeling dear?" she asked. "Better" I said. "Good well we just sent another nurse for your friends so they should be here in a minute" she said and I nodded as she got up and left the room. A minute later the door burst open and Felix fell in, Omar falling on top of him, Oscar falling on top of Omar and finally OG falling on top Oscar . Lizzie walked in and stepped over the mess of guys on the floor. Once she saw me she ran to me and threw her arms around me. I felt a tear fall on my shoulder. "Anne, I thought I lost you" she whimpered. "You will never lose me Liz. I'm a fighter" I said as I rubbed soothing circles on her back. Lizzie pulled away and smiled at me. Oscar and Omar ran to me and engulfed me in a hug. "We missed you Anne" Oscar said and I smiled. Next came OG. He didn't hug me. He was probably thinking if he touched me, he would break me. "You can hug me OG. I'm not made of glass, you won't break me" I said so he gently hugged me. "I'm sorrY about Cecilia. She was a waste of time. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I'm so sorry" He said. "Its okay" I said and he pulled away, smiling. Last came Felix. He looked frozen as his eyes met the numerous amount of needles in my arm. Lizzie lead the other guys out if the room, sensing that I needed to speak to Felix. "C'mon" I said as I patted the bed, signaling for him to sit. He walked over to my bed and took a seat. I took his hand and he looked into my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I thought I lost you Anne. You mean a lot to me and your the first girl I ever cared about" he said and I smiled. "But I'm fine. Look at me. Same old Anne" I said and he smiled. "Yeah" he said and then he kissed me.

*1 Month Later*

Me, Lizzie, Felix, OG, Omar, and Oscar spent the rest of the summer together. Me and Felix are boyfriend and girlfriend now before you ask. Now we were standing outside the airport. The guys had to go back home because they only came for the summer. We all grabbed some of their luggage and walked towards the luggage check. After giving their luggage to the person who will put it on the plane and them going through security, we were sitting outside the place where they board the plane, talking about all the memories we had this summer. "First class members for flight 25 to Sweden, you may start boarding the plain now" said a lady with a microphone. The guys got up. This is the moment we have all been dreading for the past few weeks. We all did a group hug and Oscar gave Lizzie a kiss. Oh by the way, they are a couple now too. Omar and OG walked to the plane while Me and Felix and Oscar and Lizzie said our goodbyes. Felix gave me a kiss and when he pulled away I had tears in my eyes. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Don't cry. We will see each other again soon and I'll call you every night" he said and I nodded. He reached into his pocket and handed me something. It was a velvet box. I side there was a beautiful silver ring. "It's a promise ring I got one to" he said as he held up his hand and I saw the silver ring on his finger. I hugged him tight and when I pulled away, he put the ring in my finger. "Thank you. It's beautiful" I said. "Flight 25 first class members, last call" the lady said. I gave Felix one last kiss. When we pulled away he said "I love you Anne" I smile and replied "I love you too" and he smiled. His smile faded as Oscar tapped his arm ,signaling that it was time to go. Felix hugged me then walked to the door to enter the plane. He waved to me and I sadly waved back and then he disappeared into the plane. Lizzie came over to me and we walked out of the airport. When we got outside, we hugged each other hard and cried in each others shoulders. That was the best summer of my life.

SIDE NOTE:

Hey everyone! I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I had a lot of school work and then when I tried to update Wattpad wasn't working and it wouldn't let me update so I and to wait for it to work again. This is NOT the end of this story. I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for all the nice comments and votes and reads!

-Kat