Chapter 4: The Class

FELIX'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Alright guys lets go get our dancers" I said with my voice showing confidence and excitement. "Let's go" the rest of them said all together. As we walked into the class we saw all the kids in there that looked about our age. There were 7 boys and 10 girls. We scanned the crowd and saw this crowd of kids all talking. I immediately saw a girl. THE girl. She was GORGEOUS!!! She had long,brown, curly hair that was dip-dyed orange and red, was VERY tall, and VERY thin. I looked at the other guys to see them staring at the same group. Oscar had his eyes on a girl that had blond, straight hair that fell to her shoulders. She was pretty but not as pretty as the girl I had my eyes on. I followed Omar's gaze to a girl that had black,wavy hair that fell down to her waist. She was also very pretty but again, not as pretty as the girl I had my eyes on. I followed OG's gaze to find him staring at... My girl. Wait, what? I like her. I'll have to tell him that later. There was also a boy in the group that had brown, straight hair sweeping his face and a girl with blue hair in their little group. Wait blue? Oh well maybe she's that crazy, cool girl. We introduced ourselves and I winked at the pretty girl.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

I had my eyes on a girl. She had brown curly hair and the ends of her hair were orange and red. I saw Felix staring at her. I hope he doesn't like her because that would cause trouble. Uh-oh he winked at her just now. This is BAD.