Chapter 4: Dark Horse

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Alright everyone, so these boys are here to choose dancers for their next video" said Ms. Sam. "I REALLY hope I don't go first." I said to my guy-best friend Ethan. "ANNE your up first!" screamed Ms.Sam. "Shoot" I mumbled under my breath. So I stood up and good thumbs up from all my friends. I lightly smiled at them and grabbed my phone to plug it into the speakers. I played Dark Horse by Katy Perry. I LOVE this song so I already organized a routine just for fun. I went to the middle of the floor and felt all eyes on me. Well, that's not stressful AT ALL (sarcasm)! I signaled for Ms. Sam to start the song and I was off and doing the routine perfectly while mouthing the words because it makes me dance better. "CAUSE I'M COMIN AT YOU LIKE A DARK HORSE!" I mouthed but I danced so fast no one could see my mouth moving. I finally finished and I saw all eyes glued to me and everyone's mouths hanging open, including the teacher. Just then Kacy started clapping and soon everyone erupted in applause and a few "WOO GO ANNE" 'S (thanks Ethan, Hope and Lizzie). I quickly glanced at the boyband to see Oscar, I believe his name was, clapping. Omar (I think) smiling warmly. Felix (I believe) staring at me and smirking. Ok that's not creepy AT ALL(sarcasm again)!!! And then I looked at the OG boy to see him just standing there staring at me with his mouth hanging open but he somehow had a smile on his face. I grinned from eat to ear and took my seat. "Ethan, your up next" and that went on like that for the next half hour but I couldn't focus because I kept glancing at the boyband. They were very handsome especially OG and Felix. I'm not like that girl who wouldn't date celebrities but I am also not the girl who fan girls over them. Anyways, so after all the routines the boys got into a little huddle for about five minutes. Oh my Gosh, I am scared.