Chapter 35: Cecilia

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

Lizzie led me down the hall towards the boys rooms. "What are we doing here" I said and Lizzie placed her hand over my mouth. We walked over to OG's door which was opened just a little bit. We peeked in and I saw it. The same girl OG was kissing the night of the club was sitting there with him on his bed. They were kissing harshly and his hands were clasped around her neck as her fingers ran through his hair.

"That" Lizzie said. "Is what I wanted to show you" I went in the room and stood there with my arms crossed. "I see you got over it pretty quickly" I said and OG looked at me with a worried expression. "Anne!" he exclaimed.

"What do you want?" The blonde girl snapped at me. "Stay out of this" I snapped back.

"Don't talk to me that way!" She screamed then lunged at me. She had her fingers stretched out like she was going to try to scratch me but I grabbed her wrists and spun around so she spun in a circle like a rag doll. I threw her on the floor and she just jumped back up and tackled me to the ground. She threw a punch but I dodged it. She threw another punch and this one hit me in the nose. It made my vision go blurry. She threw five more punches, all hitting me in the nose, and then got up and kicked my side 10 times. I weakly cried out in pain then all darkness came over me.

LIZZIE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"CECILIA!" OG screamed. He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her away from Anne. "OUT! NOW! NEVER COME BACK!" he screamed at her. "But OG-" she started but he cut her off. "NO! NOW GO! NOW BEFORE I CALL SECURITY!" he screamed but she still didn't move. She just crossed her arms and gave him a snotty look that made me want to punch her in the face. The guys came running down the hall and into the room. "Whats going on?" Oscar asked. Felix just looked around the room until he saw something and his eyes widened. "ANNE!" he screamed and ran toward her.

Anne! I was to busy watching the whole scene between OG and the girl he called Cecilia. I ran over to Anne and Felix. Felix fell to his knees next to her and gathered her limp body into his arms. There was blood pouring out of her nose and there was a bruise forming. I remembered Cecilia kicked her side but decided to leave it alone because we were surrounded by guys.

I turned back to Cecilia and got to my feet. I started walking towards her with clenched fists. Once I was about 5 feet away I lunged at her but someone grabbed me and held me back. Oscar. "GET HER OUT OF HERE!" OG screamed. "Whats going on?" Omar asked. "SHE DID THAT TO ANNE!" OG screamed then pointed at Anne.

Omar looked at Cecilia with fire in his eyes as his fists clenched. I felt Oscars grip on my arms tighten and looked at him to see his jaw clench. If looks could kill I promise Cecilia would be dead from the look Felix was giving her. He didn't move because he was holding Anne but I saw his grip on her tighten and his jaw clenched so tight that it looked like he would break his jaw if he stayed that way to long.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Omar screamed. I've never seem him THAT mad. Oscar released me and joined Omar. Omar grabbed one of her arms and Oscar grabbed the other. OG grabbed her feet and they pulled her through the door. I heard a loud thud from outside and a cry of pain. The boys came back in and I looked at them. "What did you do?" I asked. "We just threw her out the door" Omar said. "She cried out In pain" I said. "She overreacted" Oscar said. "GUYS WE HAVE TO TAKE ANNE TO THE HOSPITAL" Felix screamed. "I'll Grab Daff's keys!" Omar screamed then ran out the door.

Instead of anyone telling Omar he was to young to drive we all just ran after him. Felix carried Anne in his arms but ran just as fast as the rest of us. We got to the car and Oscar grabbed the keys out of Omar's hands. "It won't help if we get in an accident" Oscar said to Omar and then got in the drivers seat. We all sat down and Oscar drove to the hospital.